GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! Lynn, you got up REALLY early, posted and disappeared! Did you fall back asleep??? :faint:

3P, your trips sound SO good! Wish I could smuggle myself in your luggage...:idea:

I slept until 8 this morning, when DS16 and the dog came and got me up. Actually the DOG got me up; DS was just watching for the entertainment value!

I have NOTHING that I need to do today, except laundry. That feels nice. I might take DD to the mall--we'll see...

:wave2: I was off checking my Southwest credits. :) But with DS flying several times a year...they'll get used up!

I totally missed Lynn's post this morning!

Took DD to the Dollar Store, Christmas Tree Shop, iParty, Staples and the grocery store...She got all the supplies needed for the boys birthday parties...Noah wanted a "Sponge Bob" pinata...Didn't get that...$20 to beat the pinata with a stick (that you had to pay for separately) He'll be happy with all the stuff she got...

I think she's ready for Max's birthday next week...He wanted Spiderman...Of the two...I just can't get into Sponge Bob :crazy: I guess you either really like him or really dislike him...

Good morning!

I know it's not morning but it felt too weird typing good evening when it's my first time on today!

I had too much real life stuff going on today to stop and chat. I really had to cathc up on cleaning and laundry,it was put off for far too long and I got sick of seeing the mounds of towels, sheets and other stuff down in the basement when I went to get stuff out of the freezer. Plus I am running out of clothes to wear!

I have a few minutes of free time on my hands right now so I'm sneaking in some DIS time.

Dinner last night was good. Tammy, there was no special reason, just the first time in a very long time that all of us were home and no one had to work Friday night. DH works PT at Home Depot on Thursday and Friday night, but he wasn't scheduled this week and none of the girls had to work, so we took advantage of it. We all like that place so that is where we ended up. It was still crowded at 8pm, we had to wait over 1/2 hour for a table. But the good food made up for it.

I got my DVC confirmation letter today :woohoo: from the person I am renting the points from. She was so nice, she even sent me the envelope it came in. :)

Hi everyone!
Work has been getting very busy and will be until June. I work some overtime today and i am pretty tired.

I was planning on spending time her tonight but all I got to do was a quickie post on the story thread and then a quickie post here and then I'm off to bed. My brother who has now gotten his home and moved came back to see me, since TOMMORROW I go back to uni..

How does that song go? :music: Tommorrow.. Tommorrow.. :teeth: :lmao: Well Tomomorrow I'll be home and posting like mad again ;) Until then.. Nighty Night! :wave2:

OK..Did you use those words straight from the song??? ;)

:rolleyes1 :lmao:

I bought a SECOND hamper for DS. We have the 2 hamper system in FL...one IN and one OUT...or clean and dirty. He bypasses the closet...wonder where he learned that from: . BUT...he lands clothes in the hamper directly from the dryer...no laying flat. I MUST CONFESS...about half our clothes actually land in the closet. The spirit has to be just right. MY clothes are laid out flat...unlike HIS clothes. Anyway...I got tired of his clothes laying on MY bathroom floor. So I succumbed to the second hamper.

Wow, why did I think of that! :lmao:

Matt...in the Summertime, when the weather is fine, you can stretch right up and touch the sky! Ch-ch-ch-uh! (At least that's the way WE sang it!)

:lmao:

I think she's ready for Max's birthday next week...He wanted Spiderman...Of the two...I just can't get into Sponge Bob. I guess you either really like him or really dislike him...

Like Marmite! :lmao:

Hi everyone!
Work has been getting very busy and will be until June. I work some overtime today and i am pretty tired.

Aww. :hug:

Hi everyone!

Oh yeah, tax season is upon us!

I'm filling out financial aid forms and right now I am sick of looking at last years tax forms! My BIL does our taxes (but not the girls) and I think this year we'll have him file them electronically and do direct deposit. I did my daughters taxes last year on the free tax site on line and I can't believe how quick they got their refunds!

I took DD and her friend to the mall today. MAN, it was crowded! I bought a few things on sale at Coldwater Creek and she spent her Hollister gift certificate from Christmas....on MORE jeans. That girl needs more jeans like a hole in the head!

Now, I'm throwing something together for dinner so DH and I can go to a 6:40 movie tonight. We're going to see "Atonement." :wave2:

Now we're back from the movie. It was SAD!!!:sad1: But it was very beautiful and had quite a cast!

Now, I guess I'll turn out the lights. Nighty-night!

tetamimola02_pic.jpg

A quick.. GOOD MORNING!

I'm busy packing, or at least, trying to! :lmao: Back to uni for me today. :) The only reason not to go is the fact that the computer I got given for my studies hasn't been "personalised" yet. So that'll be a job for this week. :lmao:

But aaanyway. I've gotta go. See you later. :wave:

Good Morning

I didn't get to check back in last night...The kids came over and we played Scrabble. DS was getting upset because not only was he losing in the game but his football team (whoever was playing against the Patriots) was losing also :laughing: Today we have DGS's birthday party; DH took the day off from work...

Dinner last night was good. Tammy, there was no special reason, just the first time in a very long time that all of us were home and no one had to work Friday night. DH works PT at Home Depot on Thursday and Friday night, but he wasn't scheduled this week and none of the girls had to work, so we took advantage of it. We all like that place so that is where we ended up. It was still crowded at 8pm, we had to wait over 1/2 hour for a table. But the good food made up for it.

It's nice to be able to all get together...We really like Olive Garden too! We always go in with the intention of trying something new but usually go with the lasagna..:goodvibes

I got my DVC confirmation letter today :woohoo: from the person I am renting the points from. She was so nice, she even sent me the envelope it came in. :)

Wasn't that nice of her to send the envelope too! Some people just make such a difference in the little things that they do..:)

Hi everyone!

Hi Steve...yeah..it's getting to be that time again..Be sure to take some time for yourself...

Oh yeah, tax season is upon us!

I'm filling out financial aid forms and right now I am sick of looking at last years tax forms! My BIL does our taxes (but not the girls) and I think this year we'll have him file them electronically and do direct deposit. I did my daughters taxes last year on the free tax site on line and I can't believe how quick they got their refunds!

We've been filing ours electronically for a long time and can't believe how much faster it is...We've always done the Direct Deposit. We use TurboTax.com I like TT because they store the previous years and it's easy to retrieve them..

May we all get large returns! :laughing: pixiedust:

I took DD and her friend to the mall today. MAN, it was crowded! I bought a few things on sale at Coldwater Creek and she spent her Hollister gift certificate from Christmas....on MORE jeans. That girl needs more jeans like a hole in the head!

Now, I'm throwing something together for dinner so DH and I can go to a 6:40 movie tonight. We're going to see "Atonement." :wave2:

I know that there are good sales going on right now..but my goal is to downsize this year...not just me but all of the STUFF in this house...It's hard to do with DH in the background telling me he wants to go to Kohl's today :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter