GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Good morning Thotfulspot! And good morning to all you sleepyheads! ;) I need more coffee to function this early! Kathy, I don't know how you do it! :faint:

Good Morning...5:45am and already showered...Some days I can't figure out my body's sleep pattern...:confused3 Oh well...a little of this :surfweb: and everything will be just fine..

And Nancy, I'm the same way about camping..it's actually MORE work because you're doing all of that stuff with equipment that isn't nearly as convenient. I think you have to really love it...not for me. I used to work with someone who said she camps at the Hilton...............more my style!:thumbsup2

My parents started camping when I was 6 mo old. With all of the kids it was the least expensive way to go...When DH & I got married, bought an LLBean tent and camped..Moved up to a pop-up..brought the kids all over..Went back to a tent :upsidedow , spent the night before Hurricane Bob hit Cape Cod, in the tent worrying if we going to make it to the mainland before they closed the bridge...Never went camping again... It was great when my parents did the cooking; I have very fond memories but once that chore was put on my plate..no thank you...I'll take brick and mortar anyday!

Well, the storms died off before they came to us last night...thank goodness. We got the rain but none of the "excitement.":)

Glad to hear that everything is OK...Way too much freaky weather occurring this year...:confused3

13 = unlucky number...but I don't really care. ;)

I camp at Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, and the Contemporary. ;) :lmao: I DON'T LIKE TO COOK. So I would NOT like camping. And my first/only camping experience WAS NOT GOOD! That was enough for me!

We're thinking about going over to Fort Wilderness for a campfire...That's about as close to camping as I'll get ever again...I do miss the campfires...sitting around with family and friends having a few drinks..Nah...those are memories...I'm A-OK with hotels :thumbsup2

Back again. :) I'm half thinking of a place me and my friends can go on holiday. :) So I'm in and out.

So where did you decide to go on holiday?

My sister has a theory about men. She says all they have to do is ask themselves a series of 4-5 questions and whichever one is "yes" they just DO it (or attempt to). They don't have that pesky thought process women do where they have to think through all of the ramifications and consequences and other people involved.

For instance: A man says, "Am I tired? Yes." And then he goes to sleep.

A woman says, "Am I tired? Yes, BUT I can't go to bed yet because I've got to fold all of that laundry and make the lunches for tomorrow, and check out DD's homework, etc."

It must be much simpler to be a man...:laughing:

:lmao:

One more thing, Kathy...

Check out this thread (page 95). I think YOU'LL enjoy it...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1114611&page=95

JUST 13 MORE DAYS!!!!:yay: :yay: :yay:

I peeked...I'd never seen the rooms at CR...They are actually pretty cool! And the view..:love: I couldn't imagine seeing that at night! Beautiful!!

I love it too! Some people think it's not Disney. But hey...excuse me...how many hotels have YOU seen with a monorail running through it and a nice amusement park next door??? Sheesh! Anyway, the beds are :cloud9: and the rooms are really big. But so is the price.:scared1: You can watch Chef Mickey's from the hallways outside the rooms.

I'm a little weird...I actually like watching the traffic early in the morning...all the CMs going to work at MK. While drinking my coffee on the balcony.

Oh I'm definitely a people watcher...I'd do the same thing..nice cup of coffee and enjoy the view!

Good morning! I hope everyone has an absolutely splendid day!! :goodvibes

(BTW, it's just sfter 10:30 am and the kids are still asleep although I put their shades up an hour ago. These are the same kids who assured me at 1:30 in the morning, when I found them playing in their rooms, that they wouldn't have any problems at all waking up today. I'm going back downstairs to make myself very unpopular in the thotfulspot household.)

:wave: Good Morning Thotful! Glad to hear that you made it home safely..and now to work through the jetlag..And next week your trip will be a memory and you'll be planning your next one!

Good Morning! :sunny:

Morning person...that's how I do it. :teeth: And I wonder what Thot is up to???:rotfl:

I went to bed at 8:30 last night. Woke up at 1 and went back to sleep at 1:30. And I think the cat started waking me up at 5:30.

Need more coffee. :surfweb:

GOOD MORNING

Lazy day for me. :teeth: So I'll be :surfweb: mostly. Might play some videogames too ;) :lmao: Let's see what I missed.

Good night, Matt! Sleep tight! Don't let the bedbugs bite!

:scared1: :lmao:

(razzle-frazzle 40-second rule ... grumble)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I've learned to like Southwest Airlines. ::yes:: Where's that kicking-in-the-butt smilie? I should have been a convert years ago. :blush:

:lmao:

My sister has a theory about men. She says all they have to do is ask themselves a series of 4-5 questions and whichever one is "yes" they just DO it (or attempt to). They don't have that pesky thought process women do where they have to think through all of the ramifications and consequences and other people involved.

For instance: A man says, "Am I tired? Yes." And then he goes to sleep.

A woman says, "Am I tired? Yes, BUT I can't go to bed yet because I've got to fold all of that laundry and make the lunches for tomorrow, and check out DD's homework, etc."

It must be much simpler to be a man...:laughing:

I agree. and it is! :lmao: :lmao:

You know...I don't remember seeing any hidden Mickey's. I'll have to pay more attention. :magnify:

I never notice them. They are too subtle for me. :lmao:

So where did you decide to go on holiday?

Erm.. we haven't. :lmao:

GOOD MORNING

Lazy day for me. :teeth: So I'll be :surfweb: mostly. Might play some videogames too ;) :lmao:

I think I'd like a lazy day too! We don't have a videogame to play...I just DIS...I need to borrow DS's Wii game..:scratchin:

Matt...are you looking to take a trip on your holiday? Or just day plans?

I think I'd like a lazy day too! We don't have a videogame to play...I just DIS...I need to borrow DS's Wii game..:scratchin:

Matt...are you looking to take a trip on your holiday? Or just day plans?

:lmao: Oooooo which one :)

We think of it to be a proper trip; but we haven't decided much yet. I need to get another brochure before I think I am ready :)

:wave: Good morning Thotfulspot! And good morning to all you sleepyheads! ;) I need more coffee to function this early! Kathy, I don't know how you do it! :faint:

Good morning! Wow!! You're up early!!

Good Morning...5:45am and already showered...Some days I can't figure out my body's sleep pattern...:confused3 Oh well...a little of this :surfweb: and everything will be just fine..

:wave: Good Morning Thotful! Glad to hear that you made it home safely..and now to work through the jetlag..And next week your trip will be a memory and you'll be planning your next one!

Good morning! Oh, I'm already deeply involved in thinking about the next trip -- one look at these steely skies was enough to get me started on the future! :rotfl: Gosh, up *and* showered? Yikes!

Good Morning! :sunny:

Morning person...that's how I do it. :teeth: And I wonder what Thot is up to???:rotfl:

I went to bed at 8:30 last night. Woke up at 1 and went back to sleep at 1:30. And I think the cat started waking me up at 5:30.

Need more coffee. :surfweb:

Good morning! Up and about for hours now, drank 2 lovely mugs of coffee, woke up the kids (several times), walked the dog, played Nintendo while the kids Wiied (that's a real verb, right?), made breakfast, and wrote out a shopping list.

I saw the best mug in the airport: 'Instant Human Being -- just add coffee.' Funny!

Good morning, Matt! When are you thinking of taking your trip?

'Instant Human Being -- just add coffee.'

::yes:: Should add...Some take longer to brew than others.:lmao:

I've cleaned the bathrooms already. :) Next up...take a shower...and go to Walmart! :scared1:

Wow, a full day! I'm certainly planning on showering sometime today too ... my biggest achievement so far today is not burning myself with my coffee!

I've had my 2 cups of coffee and made myself a little breakfast. The bed is made and there is a load of laundry in the machine. I'm supposed to go with DD to pick up decorations for my 2 DGS's birthday parties..

Good morning! Oh, I'm already deeply involved in thinking about the next trip -- one look at these steely skies was enough to get me started on the future! :rotfl: Gosh, up *and* showered? Yikes!

We have those same colored skies here..It's not supposed to do anything today just remain cloudy...Another coastal storm is expected to dump snow on us on Monday...pirate: I'm not sure why Mother Nature feels that she has to dump snow...whatever happened to flurries?

Good morning! Up and about for hours now, drank 2 lovely mugs of coffee, woke up the kids (several times), walked the dog, played Nintendo while the kids Wiied (that's a real verb, right?), made breakfast, and wrote out a shopping list.

I saw the best mug in the airport: 'Instant Human Being -- just add coffee.' Funny!

Good morning, Matt! When are you thinking of taking your trip?

:lmao: Cute mug!!

::yes:: Should add...Some take longer to brew than others.:lmao:

I've cleaned the bathrooms already. :) Next up...take a shower...and go to Walmart! :scared1:

That line would be a perfect addition! Walmart? On a Saturday?? :scared1: :sad2:

In the Summertime.. When the weather is fine. :)

OK..Did you use those words straight from the song??? ;)

Walmart wasn't bad! You have to get there EARLY on a Saturday. ESPECIALLY if they're mentioning 3 to 6" of snow tomorrow night! It's all hype.:rolleyes:

I bought a SECOND hamper for DS. We have the 2 hamper system in FL...one IN and one OUT...or clean and dirty. He bypasses the closet...wonder where he learned that from:rolleyes1 . BUT...he lands clothes in the hamper directly from the dryer...no laying flat. I MUST CONFESS...about half our clothes actually land in the closet. ;) The spirit has to be just right.:laughing: MY clothes are laid out flat...unlike HIS clothes. :lmao: Anyway...I got tired of his clothes laying on MY bathroom floor.pirate: So I succumbed to the second hamper.

I know what you mean about clothes getting to the closet..Some do, some don't...When DH does laundry he'll fold my button up shirts into a pile instead of hanging them up so I do the same to his button up shirts. :rolleyes1

If we're lucky with time, we'll catch each other and hang them up so that they don't get wrinkled. :lmao: I know...rather childish of each of us..:blush:

We don't use a hamper upstairs...our bathroom closet has a laundry chute..actually the floor has an opening so that we can drop the clothes right into the laundry room downstairs.

My parents old house has a laundry chute...right from the bathroom to the basement. (But into the bathroom in the basement...not the laundry area.) It actually has a door in each bathroom.

DH cut the floor in our tiny, tiny bathroom closet to toss the laundry down...We used to aim for a laundry basket and now...the floor works best!

Morning...Tammy, we have the same thing! The floor of the linen closet in our bath has a chute that drops into the laundry room. We put a cabinet there to catch it!

Matt...in the Summertime, when the weather is fine, you can stretch right up and touch the sky! Ch-ch-ch-uh! (At least that's the way WE sang it!)

You guys could plan a trip to Italy....say late May, early June?:rolleyes1

Thotful....you too! We missed each other in Florida...but...:rolleyes1

Kathy, wow, Wal Mart already. Everyone here slept late, and even after I got up I just drank coffee and relaxed. DH is STILL sleeping, (he's right up there with the teenagers isn't he?) Usually he gets up much sooner, but he is finally getting over his cold and isn't coughing, so I think he's making up for lost time.

I tried to get on here last night, but it was slow....just was too tired and impatient to mess with it! I see you all didn't have that problem!:goodvibes

Did 3P say when her next trip to WDW is? Any chance you'll be going in the first part of April?

Tammy, we won't be going back for awhile...:sad2: With our ABD to Italy coming up, and the trip we just took, our points are spoken for for awhile.

Now where I WILL be is over near the SC coast...I mentioned to Lynn, near I-95. But you're not driving to Florida, are you? We will go there then because my dad will be camping at a state park on the coast. We stay at an island across the bridge from the state park. The same place I've shown you pictures of before. My dad LOVES to camp. But he does it in one of those huge RV things. They leave the tundra where they live in Northern Wisconsin and travel South during the Winter. Last year they spent a bunch of time on the gulf coast. I think they're going there again this year, then over to SC. They sometimes even go down to Key West. He's retired Navy, so they try to stay near military facilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter