GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you leave your car at that hotel the whole week?

We do...It's called Park and Fly..It's $9 per day to park at the airport. $81 for the 9 days..It's $90 at the BestWestern for the Park and Fly. And they transport our luggage and like I said, drop us off at the front door to the airport...

:wave: Good morning. Did anyone hear that loud noise last night around midnight??? It was only me smacking myself upside the head. :rolleyes:

We do...It's called Park and Fly..It's $9 per day to park at the airport. $81 for the 9 days..It's $90 at the BestWestern for the Park and Fly. And they transport our luggage and like I said, drop us off at the front door to the airport...
That's what we always do. We always take an early flight and stay at the airport hotel the night before. It's so much easier than having to drive up the morning of the flight.

I purely love POR, and have from the time it was stilled called Dixie Landings. I have such nice memories of lounging in the jacuzzi after a park day, watching the steam rise towards the stars, before heading out to Pleasure Island with my best buddy!

We love POR too! When we joined DVC our first thought was that we would never stay at POR again..which we would miss terribly. (Points are high to stay there)..For this trip we wanted to stay 8 nights but only had points for 5 at BWV..so...we get to stay at our favorite resort again!

To me, it has the most beautiful landscaping! I :love: the mansions!

Tammy, that's good to know. I just looked up the hotel website and Best Western (nearest one between us and PHL is in King of Prussia and no Park and Fly).

Lynn...do you stay at the Marriott and then leave your car there the whole time? We've never done that... Do you also stay there the night you come back?

Told you my best thinking was in the am. :rolleyes: The wheels are turning...:moped:

Tammy, that's good to know. I just looked up the hotel website and Best Western (nearest one between us and PHL is in King of Prussia and no Park and Fly).

Lynn...do you stay at the Marriott and then leave your car there the whole time? We've never done that... Do you also stay there the night you come back?

Told you my best thinking was in the am. :rolleyes: The wheels are turning...:moped:

Can't speak for Lynn here but we don't stay on the return day..They pick us up at the airport and take us back to the hotel. We then drive the 15 miles home..

:lmao: Do we want to ask why?
Did you ever have one of those flashes that suddenly hit you accompanied by "Oh crap!!!" ?? I did. It was when I was reading a post last night and suddenly remembered when I had been practicing sending my challenge in earlier in the day.......I was practicing with a copy, but not the final copy. I pm'd it to me, and copy/pasted to myself again to set it up right, and I think one more time after that. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to follow all the steps right again, so figured it was already there, why not go ahead and just submit it. Around midnight I remembered being afraid I'd screw up my final copy, so I had used an old copy to practice on. And by the time I was done pm'g and copy/pasting to myself, completley forgot that part...until midnight.:sad2:

We stay at the Sheraton Suites up there, only because there's room for the boys to have their own space. We don't stay on the return night though.

:wave: Good morning. Did anyone hear that loud noise last night around midnight??? It was only me smacking myself upside the head. :rolleyes:

Good Morning!! :sunny: Yes, do tell us WHY you decided to inflict some damage upon yourself! popcorn:: popcorn::

You know it is rather scary when I am here in my insulated computer room, and I can Hear the WILD ones dancing to the SHREK soundtrack- in the basement!!! :scared: Oh, there goes DH down to complain-- what's new?? Must be DS4 has destroyed his play area, once again!!! :confused3 :confused3 What can you do? Destructo-Boy is at it again! I NEED BETTER soundproofing in this house!!

Did you ever have one of those flashes that suddenly hit you accompanied by "Oh crap!!!" ?? I did. It was when I was reading a post last night and suddenly remembered when I had been practicing sending my challenge in earlier in the day.......I was practicing with a copy, but not the final copy. I pm'd it to me, and copy/pasted to myself again to set it up right, and I think one more time after that. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to follow all the steps right again, so figured it was already there, why not go ahead and just submit it. Around midnight I remembered being afraid I'd screw up my final copy, so I had used an old copy to practice on. And by the time I was done pm'g and copy/pasting to myself, completley forgot that part...until midnight.:sad2:

oH oH!! wAS IT DUE last night?? :scared: :eek: Did you get it in??

Good Morning Everybody! It's 4.30 am in the states, so what better way to start the morning than by talking to me!!! :teeth:

Not much to report yet, but I did notice that T&B got tagged AGAIN!!! All of a sudden the Tag Fairies love you!!!

Might have more work today, but then again, I may choose to not have it today. :lmao:

For a moment I thought that you were talking about another kind of magic roundabout!!! :rotfl:

The point of the roundabout is that you can go the other way around it if you wish; you just need to turn on a mini roundabout and then go that way. Here is a map for ya. Simple No?

Swindon_Magic_Roundabout_eng.png

:lmao:

::yes::

:lmao: Me Cool????

Right.... ;)

True! :lmao:

Have a good day everyone! :goodvibes
IF I had to do that on my driving test... I STILL wouldn't be driving ....My kids would have a fun time in it though (10,10,12) they love to sing a song when we do the rotary's on the way to "Cape Cod" they sing ...RING AROUND THE ROTARY CRASH, BOOM, BANG over and over till we are done with it it drives DH crazy, they could really add some adjectives to that one!

Good Morning!! :sunny: Yes, do tell us WHY you decided to inflict some damage upon yourself! popcorn:: popcorn::

You know it is rather scary when I am here in my insulated computer room, and I can Hear the WILD ones dancing to the SHREK soundtrack- in the basement!!! :scared: Oh, there goes DH down to complain-- what's new?? Must be DS4 has destroyed his play area, once again!!! :confused3 :confused3 What can you do? Destructo-Boy is at it again! I NEED BETTER soundproofing in this house!!
:wave: Good morning. I posted my "BIG oops" a few back. :rolleyes:

DS has had lots of company since he injured himself. Older ds has friends that come in to "entertain" him too. I'm not sure what all was going on the other night in the basement with about 6 of them, but I had to go down and tell them "this is not a zoo."

oH oH!! wAS IT DUE last night?? :scared: :eek: Did you get it in??
It isn't due until tonight. I was practicing how to pm it to myself and make adjustments to the paragraph spacing and stuff, but was using an old copy to play around with. It was kind of tedious and by the end, I decided to submit it right then and there. Then around midnight, someone's post about fears jogged my memory and I realized I had submitted the wrong copy!!!

Oh yeah I know it well! When I pmed myself my entry I copied and pasted into another so I could tweek it. Then was soooooo impressed with myself I decieded why wait just send it in. So I added t and t's names to the send list and sent it. When I opened up my copy I noticed that when I copied and pasted my entry has a little extra on it. :eek: Hopefully since this is our first time doing the challenges through pm the judges will give a little leway on our little faux pas? YEAH RIGHT! :rotfl:

Hey maybe it was fate and maybe the old copy was actually better than the first. You never know with the judges what they will consider good and what they consider not so good.

You know, it's pure idiocy on my part, but when I see people posting that they've leaving for a Disney vacation soon, my first reaction is always 'Hey! That's a coincidence! WDW is my favorite place to go for a vacation!'

Of course, it becomes a bit less coincidental when you consider that we're all together on a Disney-related message board, where we've all congregated because we love Disney.

Silly thotfulspot!!

Believe it or not, the fact that we were all here because of Disney sank in later on in my days here. In fact, I hardly use these boards to talk about Disney!! :lmao:

IF I had to do that on my driving test... I STILL wouldn't be driving ....My kids would have a fun time in it though (10,10,12) they love to sing a song when we do the rotary's on the way to "Cape Cod" they sing ...RING AROUND THE ROTARY CRASH, BOOM, BANG over and over till we are done with it it drives DH crazy, they could really add some adjectives to that one!

:lmao: :lmao:

It isn't due until tonight. I was practicing how to pm it to myself and make adjustments to the paragraph spacing and stuff, but was using an old copy to play around with. It was kind of tedious and by the end, I decided to submit it right then and there. Then around midnight, someone's post about fears jogged my memory and I realized I had submitted the wrong copy!!!

What a relief!!! :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter