GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
herodrx1 said:
Well, I will take the warning to heart. Everyone seems to know each other so well. Have you guys been chatting a long time? Or is it just since the teasers have started?

I just started posting on this board when the game started..Until then I was on the DVC, ThemeParks, Resorts etc boards...Mostly as a lurker though..Because this board wasn't really limiting discussions I fell in :love: with it quickly. Everyone is so nice and the Secret Project brought us much closer IMO...You really feel like they are family :goodvibes

Kathring said:
Anyone here like Coffee? I just got a Melita one:one coffee pod type machine today. OMG, the coffee is GOOD, but the BEST part is I no longer have to WASH OUT THE DARNED GRIND 'N BREW ANYMORE! What a stinking hassle THAT chore has been for the past... uh....SEVEN YEARS! WOW, that's a LOT of coffee machine cleaning - daily, occasionally twice a day. WHOOOO HOOOO on the convenience!

We did the Grind "N Brew for a while (two steps, 2 different machines :crazy: )...been there, done that, won't go back...Glad you like the new machine...Anything to make our lives simple!

So glad you all joined me here! I have PM'd Ty and Tim to let them know we would like to have them here.

But I need to go for a bit, so keep the party going and mingle and enjoy your drinks responsibly!

Here is some coffee for those that prefer that:

artcolleen.JPG

Kathring said:
Anyone here like Coffee? I just got a Melita one:one coffee pod type machine today. OMG, the coffee is GOOD, but the BEST part is I no longer have to WASH OUT THE DARNED GRIND 'N BREW ANYMORE! What a stinking hassle THAT chore has been for the past... uh....SEVEN YEARS! WOW, that's a LOT of coffee machine cleaning - daily, occasionally twice a day. WHOOOO HOOOO on the convenience!

I've always wondered about those machines. DH and I are on such different schedules, that we waste two half pots of coffee a day.

:wave: just saw this thread and thought I'd pop in and say hello.

Last time I had a sampler tray I ended up with a beer named something like "Dead Guy" beer. It tasted like poo. The server came over and said "What did you expect from something named Dead Guy". She had a very good point. I therefore think I should stick with the coffee mentioned earlier. At least for tonight, with another work day in front of me.

lovetoscrap said:
So glad you all joined me here! I have PM'd Ty and Tim to let them know we would like to have them here.

But I need to go for a bit, so keep the party going and mingle and enjoy your drinks responsibly!

Here is some coffee for those that prefer that:

artcolleen.JPG

LTS, it looks wonderful! Nice job on the new thread..I'll probably be leaving myself so have a nice evening and see you later... :wave2:

sweetinmaine said:
We did the Grind "N Brew for a while (two steps, 2 different machines :crazy: )...been there, done that, won't go back...Glad you like the new machine...Anything to make our lives simple!

LOL - this was atually our 4th? GnBrew? I kept returning it for one reason or another... now it will live in storage until we have company!

Aimee K said:
I've always wondered about those machines. DH and I are on such different schedules, that we waste two half pots of coffee a day.

:wave: just saw this thread and thought I'd pop in and say hello.

So far, it's VERY convenient for single serves & it has a water reserve, so you can brew a few cups in a row if you want. Makes tea too!

We got the machine for free in exhange for a 6 mos subscription of buying $10 of coffee or tea pods. Eh, low risk here, so we went for it!

herodrx1 said:
Last time I had a sampler tray I ended up with a beer named something like "Dead Guy" beer. It tasted like poo. The server came over and said "What did you expect from something named Dead Guy". She had a very good point. I therefore think I should stick with the coffee mentioned earlier. At least for tonight, with another work day in front of me.

Dead Guy?? Sounds like something that would be brewed here in VT... :)

Just popping in - no time to play - gotta figure out those new clues!!! Something about threading the uhaul to Vietnam while doing laundry...... gotta go do more research!!

Let me take one of these with me....

ct38.gif

:rotfl:

herodrx1 said:
Well, I will take the warning to heart. Everyone seems to know each other so well. Have you guys been chatting a long time? Or is it just since the teasers have started?

We have been chatting right along when the clues first began. Welcome! :wizard: :wave:

diznygirl said:
Just popping in - no time to play - gotta figure out those new clues!!! Something about threading the uhaul to Vietnam while doing laundry...... gotta go do more research!!

ct38.gif

LOL!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

diznygirl said:

ct38.gif

:lmao: :lmao: Better take another of those with you ;)

diznygirl said:

ct38.gif

Lol :blush: Reading to much into the clues again are we :goodvibes

Its getting late for me. Going to leave now for sleep and see you all in the uhaul truck! :confused3 :wizard: Lol :rotfl:

Hi everyone!
camelnaner.gif

DS finally (and reluctantly, I might add) turned the computer over to me so that I could join what's left of the party!

LTS, loved your clues!! Good work--although I didn't figure it out until I saw this thread! (I was thinking something about a secret thread moving along with a Robin Williams sighting on a CB radio.)

:banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm so glad to see people leaving to go to bed. After looking at some of the other posts I was worried that I would have to start pulling all-nighters just to find the loop. Let alone stay in the loop! :surfweb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter