GOOD MORNING DIS! Whoopsidoodle Hangers On and Friends Meet Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Does anyone know when Robin Williams birthday is????

:rotfl:

Okay, I was really just checking out the Melita. We aren't coffee drinkers here.... does it do hot cocoa??? Sure is fancy looking!

And hello to the newbie!!! :wave: This is for you: popcorn:: Its our officlal food!! :teeth:

herodrx1 said:
I'm so glad to see people leaving to go to bed. After looking at some of the other posts I was worried that I would have to start pulling all-nighters just to find the loop. Let alone stay in the loop! :surfweb:

Well, I for one must get up WAY early tomorrow so that DH can drive me to work (my car is in the shop), so I'm outta here too - for now! Good night all & don't drink TOO much!

diznygirl said:

Okay, I was really just checking out the Melita. We aren't coffee drinkers here.... does it do hot cocoa??? Sure is fancy looking!

And hello to the newbie!!! :wave: This is for you: popcorn:: Its our officlal food!! :teeth:

Well, if you want an expensive way to heat up some water, I'm SURE it would work for Hot Cocoa... :rotfl2:

Kathring said:
Well, I for one must get up WAY early tomorrow so that DH can drive me to work (my car is in the shop), so I'm outta here too - for now! Good night all & don't drink TOO much!

Good night Kathrin... :wave2:

diznygirl said:

:lmao: :lmao: Had the official food tonight!

Kathring said:

Goodnight Kathring. It was great talking to you. :wave:

sweetinmaine said:
:lmao: :lmao: Had the official food tonight!
Man alive!! I didn't know how prepared I was. Popcorn is the evening snack of choice. Now I know you all are good folks.

Hi everyone...can anybody join in for the party?

ter-moo said:
Hi everyone!
camelnaner.gif

DS finally (and reluctantly, I might add) turned the computer over to me so that I could join what's left of the party!

LTS, loved your clues!! Good work--although I didn't figure it out until I saw this thread! (I was thinking something about a secret thread moving along with a Robin Williams sighting on a CB radio.)

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:wave2: This is for you
2216.gif
You always lead us to the best smiles! :sunny:

You guys wanna hear how magical WDW really is? I wanna share our magical moment today with someone and DH just doesn't get it... :rotfl:

maddi said:
You guys wanna hear how magical WDW really is? I wanna share our magical moment today with someone and DH just doesn't get it... :rotfl:

I love Magical Moments!!! Please share!

maddi said:
I just can't wait to hear it!! :Pinkbounc I hate it when my DH doen't share my excitement.

DD is a huge Cruella fan every since our first trip two years ago to WDW and Cruella teased her about wearing a Princess shirt exclaiming it was her 5th birthday. So this year I had to make a Cruella outfit with all 101 pups and Cruella chasing the puppies all over the outfit. The day we were at MGM, Cruella literally took her by the hand and off they went for 45 minutes all over the park together.

The next day, while trading pins, DD asked the Cm at Donalds Double Feature is he had a Cruella pin. He didn't, so I explained why she was searching for one and we hadn't had any luck finding just Pin with just Cruella.

Guess what! Today in the mail came an envelope to DD and in it was a Cruella Pin. I am in total shock that this kind CM would go to that extra effort, find one or trade for one and remember DD and mail it to her 2 months later.

WDW and it's magic just made a magical moment in Ohio. Awesome huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter