Goofy 2015

Finished my last big back to back 10/20 mile runs Wednesday and yesterday.

Time to taper now with a run of 13 next week and 8 the week after with the other shorter runs sprinkled in.

I am about as ready as I can be at this point. Just hoping for some cool weather in three weeks.

Finished my last big back to back 10/20 mile runs Wednesday and yesterday.

Time to taper now with a run of 13 next week and 8 the week after with the other shorter runs sprinkled in.

I am about as ready as I can be at this point. Just hoping for some cool weather in three weeks.

9/18 this weekend, and then 10/20 next weekend for me. Hoping the weather is more like last year (or even cooler) and not like 2013.

Ran our 12 miles today! Since our training started in July, my pace has decreased by three minutes! Thankful for the Jeff Galloway training methods and schedule!

Ran our 12 miles today! Since our training started in July, my pace has decreased by three minutes! Thankful for the Jeff Galloway training methods and schedule!

Your *pace* increased by 3 minutes?!?!? Wow!

That's amazing! Now, slow down - you're making the rest of us look bad! ;)

Your *pace* increased by 3 minutes?!?!? Wow!

That's amazing! Now, slow down - you're making the rest of us look bad! ;)

:rotfl:LOL, no worries, I won't be breaking any records! We had to get better so we could join the official pace teams during the races! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter