GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

No. Look away from the track and at the videos going an all around you (but not on the ceiling).
Ok I did that, just wasn’t sure if I missed something up lol. I loved the ride it was so much fun. Would have been nice to go on it more than once since so much was going on

Wow I am realizing I missed so much of the ride now reading others experiences :laughing: I thought I was looking around but I guess not enough

Finally got our pictures. I filled out a missing pictures form and they were able to get mine and dh’s (we rode separate). I’m thinking we both need new magic bands because we didn’t get our picture from frozen either. Can someone tell me how to get it to connect to my phone instead of my magic band?

Finally got our pictures. I filled out a missing pictures form and they were able to get mine and dh’s (we rode separate). I’m thinking we both need new magic bands because we didn’t get our picture from frozen either. Can someone tell me how to get it to connect to my phone instead of my magic band?
You need to go into your phones settings and make sure that the MDE mobile app has permission to access bluetooth.

I know for Guardians there is a QR code to scan as you go through the line. Can find it on both the regular and ILL lines. Hanging on the wall. Scanning it will turn on what’s needed. No idea if it does it for all photos or just guardians but I bet once it’s on, it’s on for all since it’s a phone setting

I know for Guardians there is a QR code to scan as you go through the line. Can find it on both the regular and ILL lines. Hanging on the wall. Scanning it will turn on what’s needed. No idea if it does it for all photos or just guardians but I bet once it’s on, it’s on for all since it’s a phone setting
That QR code is generic and is to make sure the settings on that particular phone are setup correctly.

I’ve always had that on so I’m not sure what else to do
me too & I have never gotten any pictures relying on that method. Next time I will have to scan the barcode thing.

the frustrating part is the CMs are telling people at the ride "your MB will get the picture". I have worn 2 different MBs that worked with other rides, but not GOTG.

me too & I have never gotten any pictures relying on that method. Next time I will have to scan the barcode thing.

the frustrating part is the CMs are telling people at the ride "your MB will get the picture". I have worn 2 different MBs that worked with other rides, but not GOTG.
Ours didn’t work on frozen so I’m just assuming we need new magic bands unless I can get the phone method to work

I’ve always had that on so I’m not sure what else to do
The other part is to make sure that you don't have Power Saving Mode activated at any level.

That's a dealbreaker for me - I can't make it through a full day at the parks without it. (I gave up and picked up another MagicBand.)

I'm still suspicious as to whether the method they're using actually works for all phone types - I wouldn't be surprised if some OS variations might block the app from doing anything while the phone is inactive.

Just since I posted it in the other thread - the QR code goes here:
http://qr.disneyworld.com/PhotoPassReminderGuardians?r=qr

Having looked at this again, I think most people's problem is likely giving the app permission to use Bluetooth. It's not enough to just turn Bluetooth on - the app has to explicitly have permission to use it.

Not sure about iPhone, but on Android, if you long-press the app icon, then click the info icon ("i" in a circle), it'll take you to the application page. From there, hit Permissions, and make sure Nearby Devices is set to Allow.

Just since I posted it in the other thread - the QR code goes here:
http://qr.disneyworld.com/PhotoPassReminderGuardians?r=qr

Having looked at this again, I think most people's problem is likely giving the app permission to use Bluetooth. It's not enough to just turn Bluetooth on - the app has to explicitly have permission to use it.

Not sure about iPhone, but on Android, if you long-press the app icon, then click the info icon ("i" in a circle), it'll take you to the application page. From there, hit Permissions, and make sure Nearby Devices is set to Allow.
Yeah that is very different than the way to get there on an iPhone. Long pressing icons doesn’t get info on iPhones. It will give the option to unlock your door which is handy. Most of the time long pressing does nothing but give the option to delete

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter