GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

Will it tell us if it sells out while we’re in line so we don’t have to sit around pointlessly staring at the screen?

Interesting - the D23 queue doesn't give you any idea of where you are in the queue, it just says your estimated wait time is "more than an hour".

Is there a way to share your queue spot? I have no idea how to do it, but I just wanted to see what it looks like in preparation for the AP one, I can share my queue spot with someone if there's a way.

The URL looks exactly the same if I open another browser and go to the queue, so I don't think I can share my URL to share a queue spot.

Without reading 37 pages (lol) is there ANY hope to get an AP/DVC preview from 5/11-5/20?
There is hope until they announce those are NOT the dates. But technically, right this minute, no one here has any clue for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter