GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

OMG got D23 tix for me, Dad, bro, and my friend (My brother's also Gold but he's at work so gave me his login). I followed the advice here and had lots of browsers open, some with incognito/private and some not. Microsoft Edge clicking at 1 got me in first, then Firefox not incognito-not sure if it was the queue or clicking at 1. Still a bit in shock.

Does this mean commercial filming of some sort?
At minimum, D23 frequently posts recaps using official photography from the event. (I've shown up in a couple of those.) Some of those appear in D23 magazine (etc) from time to time - they're just saying that so they don't (potentially) have to ask you for a release.

I got 2 tickets for me and my wife, and my brother got 2 tickets for him and me as he ordered before I could get hold of him.

Even if the don't let us transfer it to another member of our party will they at least let us have all 4 food vouchers?

Congrats to all who scored reservations for the D23 preview.
I see that one was set up to get 2 tickets at a time. Does anyone know if the AP system also only allows 2 tickets per reservation?
I have 6 in my family, all with APs, that I was hoping to try to get reservations for. Is that not going to be a possibility? From past preview experience since we don't have specifics on this one yet?

I see that one was set up to get 2 tickets at a time. Does anyone know if the AP system also only allows 2 tickets per reservation?
I have 6 in my family, all with APs, that I was hoping to try to get reservations for. Is that not going to be a possibility? From past preview experience since we don't have specifics on this one yet?
For the AP Previews, you can register anyone listed in your Family & Friends list that has a valid AP.

D23 memberships only allow 2 people/membership, unless you have an associate membership, which allows another 2 people on a different account, so 4 total. APs are only restricted to friends & family in MDE.

I got 2 tickets for my daughter and myself (it's her birthday) but my husband was unable to get a ticket from his account before they sold out. Anyone think there is any chance I will be able to transfer my ticket to him (he cares way more LOL).

You can get reservations for everyone in your MDE list who has an AP. It's not the same as the other event since you can't bring guests.

Anyone know if you can book an AP preview if you have an AP voucher? It's linked to my account and I've got park passes booked on it throughout May but never tried to book an AP preview without an active pass.

I also have DVC membership (blue card) which is my other way in!

Anyone know if you can book an AP preview if you have an AP voucher? It's linked to my account and I've got park passes booked on it throughout May but never tried to book an AP preview without an active pass

I had AP voucher & Park Res when Remy became available - and was unable to book. It had to be activated.

Anyone know if you can book an AP preview if you have an AP voucher? It's linked to my account and I've got park passes booked on it throughout May but never tried to book an AP preview without an active pass.

Prior to Remy the answer would be yes. A few posters were able to book Remy with vouchers, many maybe most couldn't

Depends. I had no issue booking any preview with an unactivated pass including Remy. But others did have issues

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter