GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

We leave the 11th so hoping the preview is before then may have to extend trip lol
We’re at Universal until the 8th, so we’re in the same boat. We’ll definitely drive to Epcot just for an AP preview!

We'll be there 4/29-5/1 for my son's 13th birthday. I'm hoping they'll offer an AP preview while we're there. It looks like they offered previews for Remy for a month, according to a blog post someone linked in another thread.

It was announced to be opening May 27. So most likely the week before will be annual passholder previews
Normally they run for a few weeks, not just 1. There's a first time for everything but 1 week doesn't give them much chance to test it all out and that's the point of the previews.

They offered AP previews. I'm pretty sure it was sold out before I got the message.
Yes but AP previews are not soft openings. There haven't been soft openings for many rides now. I'm trying to think back, I know they did them for 7 Dwarfs. Have they done them since? Surely they did

Thanks for setting me straight :)

I'm a recently retired teacher and recently new AP holder. Is this the link I use once it's announced? I don't want to miss the opportunity!!

https://event-registration.disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyworld
Possibly. I hesitate to say they won't change things up but they've used a similar link in the past.

Your best bet is to also sign up for alerts from Twitter and the main blog sites to be notified as soon as they post something. And check this area regularly.

Normally they run for a few weeks, not just 1. There's a first time for everything but 1 week doesn't give them much chance to test it all out and that's the point of the previews.
The tiktokers get to ride it first starting the first week of May. Then CM's and hopefully passholders. That gives them a month of testing.

They offered AP previews. I'm pretty sure it was sold out before I got the message.
Yes. I rode with an AP preview. I answered the question did anyone think there would be non-AP or non-DVC soft opening previews, and I don’t believe those were offered.

Cast previews will begin in April, previews for cast with family/friends in May. if it's the right day in May, my nephew is a CM...I'll send him my dates.

I'm on a cruise next week. Watch the signups for AP/DVC be then.

WDW has not recently provided "soft openings" of new attractions (Avatar, Galaxy's Edge and Rat) where the general public is invited to ride. you have to be one of the groups they allow to sign up.

I'm curious, what do y'all think the order of previews should be? Right now it's usually Influencers>Club33>CastMembers>Passholders>DVC. I feel like it should be Cast members, then passholders, then everybody else.

Our passes expire May 8 so with our luck AP previews will probably be right after that

I'm curious, what do y'all think the order of previews should be? Right now it's usually Influencers>Club33>CastMembers>Passholders>DVC. I feel like it should be Cast members, then passholders, then everybody else.
I guess if I was assigning order I would go with
CM (cause your employees are always the first guinea pigs)
Club33 (it's an exclusive club, they should go first)
AP/DVC (grouped together)
Influencers/media (they should go last so they can get photos of it just before opening. The entire reason they get invited it for them to spread the word to garner excitement, so they should go right before it opens to all)

Following this thread. We arrive on May 12 and leave on May 20 - UGH, week before opening date. Hoping for either AP and/or DVC. Three of us have AP's and two more are DVC members going. Would love to get to ride this

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter