GotG Cosmic Rewind AP previews

Disney Park Pass availability suggests possible dates for 'Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind' Annual Passholder previews

Disney Park Pass availability for EPCOT is becoming increasingly scarce during the middle of May 2022, leading up to the May 27 debut of 'Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind.'

The latest Park Pass availability calendar shows no availability for EPCOT on May 10, 16, 18, 19, 20, and 21.

EPCOT Park Pass Availability at capacity for May 27 for Passholders
All other parks area still have passes available on those dates, and EPCOT is typically the last park to reach Park Pass capacity. This suggests that Disney may be blocking out passholder availability to assign to previews for 'Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind.'

Disney is yet to confirm dates for the passholder previews, but has said that they are coming.
I'm really hoping these aren't the only days for the preview. My only opportunity would be on the 10th and I have MK booked with an early dinner reservation :L I'll do it if I have to but I would love more options that week.

I'm really hoping these aren't the only days for the preview. My only opportunity would be on the 10th and I have MK booked with an early dinner reservation :L I'll do it if I have to but I would love more options that week.
Yeah I really expected it too be more like Remy, but don't know why as Disney likes to avoid patterns. But then I really don't know what AP Membership looks like these days - I know a few that didn't renew during COVID and with prices and difficulty getting passes... just haven't.

My guess would the 10th would be for something other than AP. Media? DVC? CM+Guests?

Yeah I really expected it too be more like Remy, but don't know why as Disney likes to avoid patterns. But then I really don't know what AP Membership looks like these days - I know a few that didn't renew during COVID and with prices and difficulty getting passes... just haven't.

My guess would the 10th would be for something other than AP. Media? DVC? CM+Guests?

I don’t expect it to be like Remy at all. Previews have never been long.

Just hope this isn't big enough to get AP holders to come down just for one ride. I'd like crowd levels to be much better than they were in Feb... even if the weather isn't.

Don’t know about other people, but we’ll definitely go just for the preview as long as we get a date that can work with our work schedules. We did previews for pandora and Remy and it’s just so much better than dealing with virtual queues or paying for lightning lane when it first opens. Right now I’m waiting to plan a short trip on if we get a preview date.

After reading this thread for the past few days I see that Remy's preview being that many days was abnormal but I would love to have at least 1 more day to pick from. But I bet it'll be a monkey paw situation where it will be on my Universal day of all days *eyeroll*

I would love if Disney at least announce the dates for the AP preview beforehand so I can determine whether to even try and grab for a spot or not. But guess Disney loves making things more complicated for everyone.

After reading this thread for the past few days I see that Remy's preview being that many days was abnormal but I would love to have at least 1 more day to pick from. But I bet it'll be a monkey paw situation where it will be on my Universal day of all days *eyeroll*

I would love if Disney at least announce the dates for the AP preview beforehand so I can determine whether to even try and grab for a spot or not. But guess Disney loves making things more complicated for everyone.
Ya they don’t typically announce the dates ahead of releasing them so you’ll find out once it’s live.
Don’t know about other people, but we’ll definitely go just for the preview as long as we get a date that can work with our work schedules. We did previews for pandora and Remy and it’s just so much better than dealing with virtual queues or paying for lightning lane when it first opens. Right now I’m waiting to plan a short trip on if we get a preview date.
The pandora preview was amazing we went on both rides 3 times and had one cast member as our tour guide on the boat acting like he actually lived there was great.

We will too!

Ya they don’t typically announce the dates ahead of releasing them so you’ll find out once it’s live.

The pandora preview was amazing we went on both rides 3 times and had one cast member as our tour guide on the boat acting like he actually lived there was great.
Yeah I know, so I'll be refreshing the link like everyone else here and hope there's a date that works for me :) If not then it is what it is.

I’m assuming you mean May. Those are my exact dates too. It’s looking really promising that the preview will fall over them with the park reservations gone then.
🤦‍♀️ yup May, I’m suffering from sleep deprivation this week after 5 days in WDW for Springtime Surprise 😂

since I work Noon-730 on Monday I suspect it will go live at noon monday and be sold out by the time I'm on break at 3

Though we all know Disney and consistent they are not so who is to say everyone who did Remy expects a reservation will be included when you book a preview only for them to turn around and say you need to HAVE a reservation in order to book the preview
Tomorrow and Monday are not great days for me as I'm on shift all day. Too bad it's looking like one of those days...

We will, too. At least for a day trip (we do have a trip planned at the very beginning of May but I doubt previews will happen at that time)

Have they ever released these on a weekend before? Everyone keeps saying either Friday or Monday. Could it happen Saturday or Sunday?

Have they ever released these on a weekend before? Everyone keeps saying either Friday or Monday. Could it happen Saturday or Sunday?
I don't think they've done weekends before but honestly anything could happen at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if they did it on a Saturday morning to catch people off guard.

I don't think they've done weekends before but honestly anything could happen at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if they did it on a Saturday morning to catch people off guard.
I hope not lol. I have to drive two hours would be my luck it would happen then

How does it actually work when booking? Are you able to book for your entire family if we're all passholders? What about a family friend who we are connected with (and is also a passholder) that always comes with us, would I be able to book for them as well?

How does it actually work when booking? Are you able to book for your entire family if we're all passholders? What about a family friend who we are connected with (and is also a passholder) that always comes with us, would I be able to book for them as well?
You would be able to book for anyone in your Family & Friends list that has a valid annual pass linked to their profile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter