Grey's....SERIOUSLY!

Ok, I haven't seen any previews!!! ARGH! But, I can't wait for Thursday! :banana:popcorn:::cool1:

I'm ready for Thursday night too. My husband is over the road and knows that he shouldn't call that night, because I won't answer the phone. :lmao: I know that I read somewhere that Mer is going to have some type of dream, so who knows what previews are real and which ones are a dream?!?

And who is Grizzy? I'm lost on that one?:confused3

I DVRd Dancing last night, and the Mer crying preview came on...it goes so fast, that I went frame by frame...it's Der on the stretcher I think (can tell by the nose)...something big goes into his belly after some accident...

I'm hoping it's a dream, because that would just be too weird...

Well, I know there was some thing were Miranda yells to watch out in the ER bay... :(

I'll be screamin' right with her... better get DH some earplugs!!!

Since DH will not be home, I'm putting a bottle of wine in the fridge now. DD can't watch unless she gets her 2 missing assignments in. Sucks to be her :sad2: I'll be sending the boys up to bed to do their reading for book reports. Can't wait!

I saw some shocking previews so I can not wait until tonight. Don't want to spoil it for anyone that did not see. Yes, George was in the preview. See you tonight!!!!

I saw some shocking previews so I can not wait until tonight. Don't want to spoil it for anyone that did not see. Yes, George was in the preview. See you tonight!!!!

I've got it programmed to change channels on my kids at the right time! LOL

They'll be bummed if they are in the midst of something good! :happytv:

Glad someone has seen Georgie! I still haven't seen him!!!

Now to figure out a quick dinner so I can have all showers/reading/studying done w/ kids before 8:30 so I have plenty of time to get my snacks ready and the kids into the bed! popcorn::

Now to figure out a quick dinner so I can have all showers/reading/studying done w/ kids before 8:30 so I have plenty of time to get my snacks ready and the kids into the bed! popcorn::

we're going out to dinner, so no cooking/clean up, and I told the kids we can't go to dinner til the HW is done. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I've seen several previews for tonight and Mer does scream. Derek is on the table. Alot is going to happen tonight. I know I for one get really emotional when it comes to "my people" and from what I've already seen I'm going to Get the tissue box and a bowl of ice cream ready!

I'm off to get my house in order. Need to pick DS up from football at 7:30 then work on homework with the DS. The other 2 kids better be done before then. I think DD is done because her boyfriend is over and those are the rules. What to see your BF, I want to see completed homework first. Although he was over to help her with her AP stats class since he is taking Stats in college too.

I'm fixing an easy dinner so there will be easy clean up. DD gets to help! Just not sure when DH will be home- may have to eat without him. :rolleyes1

okay I'm getting it out of my system now. Just kill Grizzy and get it over with. I'm a ready for McSteamy. And the ice cream is already scooped.

VCR is set up to tape the ER season premier, why oh why must Grey's do a 2 hour season premier on the same night? Now if I can just finish the paper I have due on Saturday morning. :rolleyes1

OMG, the Cristina thing just happened! (don't want to say what, in case someone hasn't seen it yet). But OMG!

lol your killing me! I have another 15 mins to wait..lol.. darn west coast time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter