Grey's....SERIOUSLY!

sorry Kat...it just ended here!!

and there's no new episode next week...we have to wait 2 weeks! what the heck??

OK, can we talk? Let me tell you, it was hard not to say anything last night!!

So, with all that was going on at my house last night, I feel like I was on a rollercoaster ride. I was having trouble keeping track of which wife belonged to which hubby...

Rose was being just EVIL... I mean really, he just isn't that into you...big girl panties time...sheesh...

Who was that weird army doc that was running around treating people? Stitching up and giving shots to a patient? HUH?

Callie looking all stupid, and not knowing what she is doing? :confused3

The Chief in every OR, and every ER? :confused3 Then yelling at Mer when the patient died?

I have to watch it again, because maybe it was me. I was kind of not liking the stories last night...

But I LOVED seeing Denny again :love:

OMG i almost missed it last night. i was so sick and i layed down at 8:00 and woke up just as it started!

who is that army doctor???? and did you see him with christina. Wow!

and what's up with Callie just standing there....duh i don't know what to do next....and then her *girlfriend* talking her out of it. i'm not sure i'm liking that.

and how about alex fixing the clock in the OR?? loved that.

oh and how about lizzy's hair? i like it! sorry sidetracked

what about der asking mer "well then how about marriage?" love that man!
i would have been - OMG YES I'LL MARRY YOU-!!!!!! oh wait i'm already married.:rotfl: :lmao: (sorry dh:goodvibes:)

it was nice to see denny huh? i love him. he was a good guy.

and how about mcsteamy telling her to tell george. i liked that part.

ok i'm so glad it's back and that i did not miss it. i really thought i was going to.:sick: :headache: i would have been so :mad: if i did.

what did you all think???

Darn it, I fell asleep, and missed most of it. And I didn't dvr it! Guess I will have to get the recap thru televisionwithoutpity.com

Well, all I can say is...

1. Rose is a butt! Had that been true.. I would have been upset...cause she is just a thorn in anyone's side...and than to slap him and cut him w/ the scalpel. Hello, sunshine you know exactly how to hand those instruments over to the surgeon!

2. The freezing of the man.. I wonder if we will ever find out if he will walk again?... and the fact that "we" saved a man by Der..even though he was working in other areas and didn't want any part of it.. Gotta love him for being a team player! As for Callie going dumb in a crisis...leaves me a bit worried about her...but the ending and her and Miss Attitude walking out to "try" this together I lost it... you just knew it was coming now, didn't ya?

3. Mer/Der...here is hoping.. fingers crossed...

4. Yep, chief every where was a bit annoying..and yellin' @ Mer and seemingly blaming her for everything and their drop in the rankings when talking to Der was a bit much.. Hello, it took everyone to make their ranking fall...it wasn't Mer's fault alone!

5. As for Alex being his typical dumb self.. :( Just when you thought he had a heart; he proved us wrong.. I do like Izzy's hair do...but her attitude still bites at times.

6. I loved when Kristina was calling the medical surgeon a BADA$$! LOL Although he did come to the rescue...and why did Mer never come back out for her.. was she building a gurney or what? Granted what Kristina was saying was mean...but you know Kristina..

ok, I'm sure there is more but I have to get the older kids up and moving.. ;)

I let DD watch with me. I'm such a sucker. Of course DH calls me right in the middle of the show. :( It was OK, I don't think I missed much while talking.

Love the army guy with Christina :)

I thought George was a little whiny and Mer's sister was driving me crazy.

The story itself was good and I liked the pace. Not happy it's not on next week though.

oh and how about lizzy's hair? i like it! sorry sidetracked

what about der asking mer "well then how about marriage?" love that man!
i would have been - OMG YES I'LL MARRY YOU-!!!!!! oh wait i'm already married.:rotfl: :lmao: (sorry dh:goodvibes:)

I loved Izzy's hair- it's adorable! You are too funny Holly! My DH decided to spend time with me and watch. :scared:Seriously. He asked questions non-stop. Good thing I have DVR so I could stop and answer and then go back to watching. :sad2:

Don't flame me, but I was bored. To me the best storyline was Yang and the soldier.

Do you think they are making little Grey too much like Meredith with all the brooding?

Ok my favorite word to say is " serisously" i say it all the time every day...lol.. So today is no exception I was seriously PO'd :mad: last night my TV:madtv was cutting in and out I (we don't have cable) I only got chunks of what was going on so I have to watch it online later.

I think though I got the general idea of the storylines.

I was ticked with the entire Rose thing, the look on Der's face when she said she was "carrying your child" I actually screamed. That was so NOT funny. If they would have went that direction and caused a rift between mer & Der again I'd have gone postal..lol.. I am glad she transfered hospitals!! Good riddance I was all over wanting to help her pack to get her out of there sooner.

When the Chief was yelling at Mer, DH yelled from the other room. Who the heck is he yelling at? I said Mer. I mean my mouth :eek: was wide open, bugged eyes in shock. I was glad Derick stepped in. the chief annoyed me being all high and mighty with everyone. I mean seriously!

I personally have never been a big fan of Izzy. (DH loves her) But I loved seeing :lovestruc Denny!! DH walked in at that moment and asked if she was dead..lol..

Christina and the Major McHottie was just hot! Him pulling out the icicle had me laughing when she said "that's my Icicle" and he said "so" I am alomst positive he will be back. at least I am crossing my fingers that he is. I appreciated him telling Christina that Mistakes are the way you learn. She needed to hear that.

Callie and Haun I am so over..lol.. I'm not all into thier story line at all.

George and Lexie - I dunno where this is going but I think they would make a cute couple.

All in all Mer and Der had better stay together or the show will just go in the potty..All in all I loved what I saw and I am annoyed as well that we have to wait 2 weeks for another episode. Do they not think we have waited long enough!

I was disappointed by the show last night. I liked the Christina/military dr plot and thought the others were good, but dragged on forever! They could have done it all in a shorter time frame.

Hope the rest of the season is better!

Could've definitly been only an hour. Bailey stealing the husbands was classic Bailey. We need more Bailey.

What the :confused: with Denny at the end? I mean I got Izzy understanding the amnesic woman not wanting to deal with her dead husband. But bringing back Denny? I mean at least they could've given it more than a passing.

Yes, I think they need to keep Major McHottie around. I want to see Christina deal with a relationship again.

ya know, I'm glad it's back, but I didn't esp love it....
maybe b/c there was not too much Mer & Der, and after that finale, I thought we'd see a little more of them!

Alex made me so mad at the end....and I just don't get how the Denny flashback (as much as I love him!) tied into that scene

Bailey was great...
love Cristina and McHottie!
the icicle thing freaked me out!!!!!

have you guys seen the writers blog on abc.com? it says that there are lots of clues to the rest of the season in the episode.
my prediction (based on that) is that George fails his intern test again

I love this show, too!! I actually haven't watched either the premiere or the last episode yet (was out of town for almost two weeks and still have sooo much TV to catch up on), but I'm looking forward to it.

OOOoooooo- can I come to your house? McDreamy and Brownies sounds like a match made in heaven! :love: Oh, and I will be watching!

Going to rewatch after I get Dh on the road.

But how about when the kid went into the wrong surg! OMG, I was so :happytv:

Hey! He was in a lot of awe and more interested than that.. it made his surgery as George put it "boring"! LOL

I need to rewatch it again..but I was disappointed last night.. too much sitting around...and Mer, I'm ready to smack the snot out of her.. Had McDreamy been naked in my bed... I wouldn't have worried about that darn journal... I would have been having a good time!!!! Hello! PRIORITIES!!! Although I would have to say the journal would have to be looked at...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter