Guess What?? I finally get to tell!!

For a girl, it'll be Ainsley Hope,

I've never been as enamored with my name as everyone around is me is enamored with my name (I always wanted something with more syllables :rotfl: ). But today, I will like my name. It's a good name.

A lime green onesie w/ Pooh on it!!! I'm gonna start looking now!!!! ;)
Maybe for the diaper bag we should all send you LGMH w/ our names and numbers so if mommy gets flustered anyone that helps her can call one of the DIS Aunts for assistance!!!! Can you imagine "little SIOH" with his/her own little lime green phone book on the diaper bag!

Oh Idea Idea!!!!

We could do a LGMH tag book with ideas, suggestions, numbers for all of us, funny stories, etc.

this baby is soooo gonna be spoiled!

I love this idea! ;) I know I'm going to need all of the help I can get!!

Mama- StitchIsOurHero

Papa - StitchIsARedSoxFan

baby - StitchIsABornDiser, StitchIsOneLovedBaby, StitchIsA????????

I read this to DH. He said, "For now, we could call it BabyStitch". I thought that was cute, until he laughed (in that man-laugh kinda thing) and said, "You know BS for short". So, that went right out the window!! I'm liking StitchIsOneLovedBaby b/c I get to keep the SIO part!!

Love it!!

Even if we use LG paper that would be adorable.. do it on a two-page design... OMG!! Too cute!! Love it!!!!

Very cute until all of y'all get annoyed with the crazy Tennessee woman calling you for help!!

I've never been as enamored with my name as everyone around is me is enamored with my name (I always wanted something with more syllables :rotfl: ). But today, I will like my name. It's a good name.

We had originally picked another middle name, but DH didn't like it. I was reading a book with a character named Hope, and they kept referring to a certain Psalm. I read the psalm which was all about hope. One day, I said to DH, "So, what about Hope?" And it's been our pick ever since! We can't believe now that we considered another name! ;)

I read this to DH. He said, "For now, we could call it BabyStitch". I thought that was cute, until he laughed (in that man-laugh kinda thing) and said, "You know BS for short". So, that went right out the window!! I'm liking StitchIsOneLovedBaby b/c I get to keep the SIO part!!

Very cute until all of y'all get annoyed with the crazy Tennessee woman calling you for help!!

We had originally picked another middle name, but DH didn't like it. I was reading a book with a character named Hope, and they kept referring to a certain Psalm. I read the psalm which was all about hope. One day, I said to DH, "So, what about Hope?" And it's been our pick ever since! We can't believe now that we considered another name! ;)

Tell DH.. don't make me call him right now with the pre-mommy lecture!! He needs to behave.. remember he is the one who started all this...and this child will one day be a teenager.. ask him if he wants a trial run.. I'll see DD down... she'll give him the stomp, stomp, slam of the door a few times! Tell DH he is such a hoot!!! I think StitchIsOneLovedBaby is the perfect one!!!

As for tired of you calling never... now call me more than 3 nights in a row at 3am.. than we'll talk.. you got to share the wealth w/ that one! :rotfl:

OMGoodness!!

That is soo cool!! My birthday date is 8/28/68, I love eights.

I call dibs on hostessing your baby book!

YAY! My mom is thrilled about the 8's, too! One of my dearest friends (who also happens to be a girl I used to coach) will turn 20 on that day, too!

Thanks for offering to hostess the baby book!! I'm so excited! ! :dance3:

Tell DH.. don't make me call him right now with the pre-mommy lecture!! He needs to behave.. remember he is the one who started all this...and this child will one day be a teenager.. ask him if he wants a trial run.. I'll see DD down... she'll give him the stomp, stomp, slam of the door a few times! Tell DH he is such a hoot!!! I think StitchIsOneLovedBaby is the perfect one!!!

As for tired of you calling never... now call me more than 3 nights in a row at 3am.. than we'll talk.. you got to share the wealth w/ that one! :rotfl:

We'll make a chart for who all I can call at 3 am!! I'll work my way through--starting with West Coast people. . .it would only be midnight for them, right?!? ;)

I'm going to tell DH about the stomp,stomp,slam! He does need to get used to that!! :rotfl2:

so you do know that you will have a boy since you already have the girl name right?
We had Emily Elizabeth for all the boys, right off the bat. And yep you guessed it, DD is not Emily Elizabeth. LOL

I'll take the middle of night calls, I'm up anyway. But don't ask me about "natural" feeding (not sure if I can say that word), I did bottles all the way!

Oh,oh, oh first tip!!! If you have a girl use Pampers, if you have a boy use Huggies! Or they leak!

so you do know that you will have a boy since you already have the girl name right?
We had Emily Elizabeth for all the boys, right off the bat. And yep you guessed it, DD is not Emily Elizabeth. LOL

I'll take the middle of night calls, I'm up anyway. But don't ask me about "natural" feeding (not sure if I can say that word), I did bottles all the way!

Oh,oh, oh first tip!!! If you have a girl use Pampers, if you have a boy use Huggies! Or they leak!

My mom is convinced it's a boy, and the Murphy's Law, which should be SIOH's law, will definitely mean it's a boy, since we have the other name! ;) I am doing the bottle feeding, too (especially since I will have to go back to work and not be able to go do the other). The dr is not all thrilled about that, but hey, I wasn't thrilled when he was mashing "the girls" to check them and said (in that process), "And, you know that breastfeeding is best!" Yep, hope they're still attached for that when you're done!! :rotfl2:

Diaper tip duly noted!! ;)

Very exempt from the BAN as I have no legitimate reasons to buy baby stuff for my normal books.

Woohoo!

You can call me SIOH! I'll still be up at 3:00am your time since I usually go to bed after midnight my time. I'm the youngest of 8 and have 23 neices and nephews. I've got the baby thing down pat!

Wow, I am so happy for you. Enjoy this time as well as the time with the little one. I can't wait to help with the baby book.

Rebecca

So baby toys??? Stitch or Pooh???
Target has some really cute Vintage Pooh stuffed animals......

The nursery will be Pooh--must I admit that one reason is because I have a bunch of Pooh prints anyway! ;) Seriously, they will look good in the baby's room! But baby toys. . .Stitch or Pooh either one!! You know my kid is destined to be a Stitch Lover!! :stitch:

Thanks for joining my phone call helpline, Shauna!! ;) 23 nieces and nephews?!?! You DO have this down!! :cool1:

Congrats!
I can not wait to have another Dis Baby around here....
I'm not that far away if you need anything!

I love the name, tell DH that I can send him an Ansley who is a DIVA at the age of 4. She already has the stomp, stomp, slam down pat! She is truly a disney princess.

S :)

Congrats!
I can not wait to have another Dis Baby around here....
I'm not that far away if you need anything!

I love the name, tell DH that I can send him an Ansley who is a DIVA at the age of 4. She already has the stomp, stomp, slam down pat! She is truly a disney princess.

S :)

I told DH that you had an Ansley, too!! Other than the Emily Proctor character on West Wing (where we got the name), yours is the only other Ansley I know!!

Thanks for the offer of help!! I may have to take you up on it, since you're so close!! ;)

OMG OMG OMG! i am so excited for you! this is the best news ever.
You can add me to the 3:00 am call list. i'm usually up. -not a sleeper-
you two must be walking on air. really how wonderful is this. i can not wait to see pics of the nursery. nothing like a pooh room!
count me in on that book too. you are so very lucky! a pure gift. i could just cry.
and i really do love stitchisonelovedbaby! SIOLB! cool!

CONGRATS to you and SIARSF!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter