Guess What?? I finally get to tell!!

pregnancy0001.gif

OMG OMG OMG! i am so excited for you! this is the best news ever.
You can add me to the 3:00 am call list. i'm usually up. -not a sleeper-
you two must be walking on air. really how wonderful is this. i can not wait to see pics of the nursery. nothing like a pooh room!
count me in on that book too. you are so very lucky! a pure gift. i could just cry.
and i really do love stitchisonelovedbaby! SIOLB! cool!

CONGRATS to you and SIARSF!
I know!! We are so very, very blessed!!

I figure that, when I'm up at 3 a.m., if I can't call one of y'all, at least I can DIS! That'll finally get my post count up some!! ;)

We went and looked at bedding the other day to match the nursery stuff! SO much fun!! Good that there's not a BAN on that kind of shopping!!

Thanks for the congratulations!! :) I haven't come down off of :cloud9: for 13 weeks (although the all-day sickness--not morning, but all-day--was wild, but still ok!!).

Congratulations StitchisOurHero - what fabulous news. I know you will be a great mom!!!!!! Such exciting news

I hope you don't mind me piggybacking off of you, but since we're sharing baby news.....

I'm also pregnant!!!!!

Not quite as far along as you (7 or 8 weeks - I go for my first checkup Monday), and I'm figuring I'll be due sometime in September. Therefore, no SDV for me this year!

:dance3: Sooo happy I cried!!!

Congrats on the new little SIOB!! I'm soooo happy for you both!!!!

Congratulations StitchisOurHero - what fabulous news. I know you will be a great mom!!!!!! Such exciting news

I hope you don't mind me piggybacking off of you, but since we're sharing baby news.....

I'm also pregnant!!!!!

Not quite as far along as you (7 or 8 weeks - I go for my first checkup Monday), and I'm figuring I'll be due sometime in September. Therefore, no SDV for me this year!

YAY!! No piggybacking at all--that's awesome!! Congratulations!!

2 DIS babies!! :dance3:

Wow, I am so happy for you. Enjoy this time as well as the time with the little one. I can't wait to help with the baby book.

Rebecca

I didn't see this one earlier!! Thanks, Rebecca!! We're so excited! DH already said, "So, when can we take baby's first trip to WDW?!?!" :rotfl2:

I'm also pregnant!!!!!

Get out of town!!!! No WAY!!!!

more:
party: party: party: party:

I will let SDV slide this year! Congrats!!!

CONGRATS MichellePooh! This is just such an exciting night!!!!
you must be so excited also! :cheer2:

BAMB and PO3 - Thanks for the congrats. I was going to wait a little longer to spill the beans, but then SIOH shared her news and I got caught up in baby fever!

Things do come in 3's.....but number 3 is not ME! DH would look like :scared1: this if I announced I was expecting
Congrats to both of you. Heres to a healthy 9 months!

S :)

I told DH that you had an Ansley, too!! Other than the Emily Proctor character on West Wing (where we got the name), yours is the only other Ansley I know!!

Thanks for the offer of help!! I may have to take you up on it, since you're so close!! ;)

That is so funny- That was my favorite show when I was pregnant and where I got her name from also. Our Ansley's middle name is Cruse- my mom's maiden name.

Number 3 won't be me either, but I am THRILLED for you both!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

BAMB, what time should I pick the princess up? She is an angel. princess:

That is so funny- That was my favorite show when I was pregnant and where I got her name from also. Our Ansley's middle name is Cruse- my mom's maiden name.

You know that if it's a girl, we'll have to get together and get a pic of our 2 A's together! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter