Halloween Time Superthread 2019: "Oogie Boogie Bash" Party to Be Held in DCA ONLY! and Other Halloween Time Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phone wait times are definitely reduced now for anyone still looking to purchase via that route. Wasn't on hold at all. Total time for the call was less than 15 minutes to get our two tickets for Sept 22nd.

For those worried about getting their tickets before they sell out- don’t be! There were several parties with tickets still available through mid-September last year, I believe. The only two parties I’d try and purchase tickets for ASAP are the first party and the one on Halloween.

I’m not saying to wait until September to purchase, but there’s no need to stress out if you aren’t an AP holder, Disney Visa cardholder, have to wait until pay day etc.

I just called, got right through and purchased my tickets. She did confirm that it had to be MY Disney Visa card to purchase the tickets. So excited, I’m looking forward to the party but I’m worried the lines won’t be as short as they normally are since there are not as many rides at DCA.

Just got our 3 Oogie Boogie Bash tickets for October. I couldn't be more excited! I was only on hold for 5 minutes and it took about 10 minutes to process the request! :hmghost::hmghost::hmghost: Love that Disney Visa card! :love:

Hello guys, So I’m new to the boards. And I have a question for those who have done the Halloween party before. So my family and I are going to Disneyland Oct 6th-11th for a Family Trip/Honeymoon and we have a 4 day park hopper and we are planning to do Oogie Boogie’s Bash one night. Is it worth it to use the regular admission ticket in the morning and then use the event ticket in the same day? I’m concerned on losing a Magic Morning in Disneyland because I was hoping to use it to my advantage in trying to get into SWGE before the heavy crowds. I just don’t what to do, use 2 tickets on one day, downgrade to a 3 day or use the fourth day to go into the parks for a few hours on the day we check in or out? Any advice will help me out. Thank you in advance!

Is it worth it to use the regular admission ticket in the morning and then use the event ticket in the same day?

I think it would depend on the mix in time. It looks like for October 6th the mix in starts at 2 PM whereas Oct 8 & 10 are at 3 PM. You may want to factor that in depending on what time your early entry to the Bash begins. For my own group, we've decided against ticketed entries for the day that we're going to the park and instead enjoy Downtown Disney.

Hello guys, So I’m new to the boards. And I have a question for those who have done the Halloween party before. So my family and I are going to Disneyland Oct 6th-11th for a Family Trip/Honeymoon and we have a 4 day park hopper and we are planning to do Oogie Boogie’s Bash one night. Is it worth it to use the regular admission ticket in the morning and then use the event ticket in the same day? I’m concerned on losing a Magic Morning in Disneyland because I was hoping to use it to my advantage in trying to get into SWGE before the heavy crowds. I just don’t what to do, use 2 tickets on one day, downgrade to a 3 day or use the fourth day to go into the parks for a few hours on the day we check in or out? Any advice will help me out. Thank you in advance!

Last year we did both--park during the day (including extra magic hour that morning) and party that night. It was a lot, even with a good midday rest. We decided then that next time (this year) we would only do the party on party night and use that day to chill and enjoy the hotel. Now that the party has shifted to Thursday night instead of Friday, we're going to get party tix for the night of our arrival. We'll try to arrive in the morning, Check in and have lunch and hopefully get into our room early for a rest. Then use our party tix to get into DCA at 3 and go go go until 11. That'll be enough fun & festivity for us for one day!

I’m an AP & want to buy Oogie Boogie tickets for a friend, but I’m not going the same night. How does it work when online it asks for the names? Thanks.

Ok finally decided on going during halloween time. This will be the first time we have gone during this time. Got our party tickets and staying at PPH. So excited!!!

I’m an AP & want to buy Oogie Boogie tickets for a friend, but I’m not going the same night. How does it work when online it asks for the names? Thanks.
Just put their name in the field where it asks for their name. I purchased for my family, but we are going on the same but that should not be an issue.

Is DVC included in this presale? Because I cant for the life of me find a way to purchase them on DVC or the DL site

Is DVC included in this presale? Because I cant for the life of me find a way to purchase them on DVC or the DL site
According to the Disney Park Blog Post yes. Did you contact Member Services? Sometimes they have access to tickets only and need to go through them.

According to the Disney Park Blog Post yes. Did you contact Member Services? Sometimes they have access to tickets only and need to go through them.

I haven't contacted them yet but may need to. I have tried both mine and my girlfriends login and its not letting us buy them :/

You have to call Disneyland and tell them you are DVC, Member Services doesn't sell anything DLR related. I called them Monday to see if I would be able to purchase through them and that's what I was told. I called DL directly yesterday and got my tickets for Oct.

I haven't contacted them yet but may need to. I have tried both mine and my girlfriends login and its not letting us buy them :/

You have to call Disneyland and tell them you are DVC, Member Services doesn't sell anything DLR related. I called them Monday to see if I would be able to purchase through them and that's what I was told. I called DL directly yesterday and got my tickets for Oct.

Thanks!

Did you have to call because it is still not letting me purchase on DVC or DL site?

yeah, but just wait till later in the day. they get bombarded with calls in the morning. yesterday people that called right at 7am waited 90+ minutes, but people that called at 6pm didn't wait at all, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter