• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happiest Celebration on Earth Swap?!?? for anyone

ok...now to the questions...

what exactly are we making? do we have that yet? was it boarder/topper w/our theme/words, and embellishments. 3 items right? detailed info will be coming right?

and...i have adventures...can someone please give me some ideas? i really don't have any clue. or shall i just interpret it the way i do? not sure if that's what everyone would be looking for? would hate to "disappoint" all of you experts. any help would be greatly appreciate it!! thanx! :flower:

Im fine with the date, just tell me what do i need to do, what elements, how many and all that.

Thanks

Ladies- (or maybe and gentlemen who knows)

I promise to post tomorrow or Monday, the lastest, a clarification as what will consistute an element and rules, due date again, colors etc. It is 9:30 here in NJ and I have had a crazy day doing yard work and running after my 1 1/2 year old.

I still cannot figure out how to post photos. <shrug>

MyLittlePiglet said:
Ladies- (or maybe and gentlemen who knows)

I promise to post tomorrow or Monday, the lastest, a clarification as what will consistute an element and rules, due date again, colors etc. It is 9:30 here in NJ and I have had a crazy day doing yard work and running after my 1 1/2 year old.

I still cannot figure out how to post photos. <shrug>

OK! Thank You, sweet dreams. :cloud9:

About the pictures, you have to upload your pictures first, go to www.photobucket.com , open an account, then you upload your pictures, then you can copy/paste the pic URL, you right click on the image, then on the bottom click on PROPERTIES, then you'll see the URL address in the middle, right click on it, then copy, then you can paste it here.

1. PM me with your DIS name, name and address - so I can pre-address the return envelopes.
2. Post your weekly status on the Progress thread - which will be posted after the slots are filled.
3. Check the progress thread for your status - it will be updated with ship info and received info.
4. Packing Instructions - use a Ziploc for each person and put everything for that person into their bag. Please label each bag with your name so we know who made each element. You‘ll have 12 bags to enclose in the larger (gallon size) Ziploc bag. - be sure to include your name, your DIS name. On the larger envelope please put your mailing address on your bag.
5. Please use the Flat Rate Envelopes ($4.05) or the Flat Rate Box ($8.10) to mail your packages of goodies to me! Include $4.05 for envelope postage (or stamps if you don't want to send cash) to return your items or $8.10 for the box postage.
6. PM me if you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.

What to make:
A. You will create a topper or border with your word embellished
b. 1 journal box or quotation using word, or 1 Matted Poem or song Lyric using word (double matted and embellished, stickers, stamps, ribbon etc)
c. an embellishment which can be: 2 vertical borders, 4 Embellished squares - (double matted) 4 per person, 1 Frame - (embellished) see note above for journal box, 1 photo mat, 1 tag, 1 Slide Mounts, 1 Box n Tag - (1 of each- Above rules apply),1 mini file folder, 1 library pocket and tag, 1 Shaker Box, 1 Paper Piecing or anything else you may think of and agree on by majority

If I have forgotten something please let me know.

Received address ;)

1.Dreams= KaMommy
2. traditions = christinadei
3. surprises = mickeyfan2
4. adventure = rsjj
5. fun = MyLittlePiglet ;)
6. thrills= rlovew
7. music = YodasMom
8. secrets = jennyL
9. enchantment = potterphreak
10. forever dreaming = hopemax

11. Partners (Mickey and Walt) = Stichisourhero
12. Happiest Celebration on Earth = Fanofthemosue
13. Magic = PixieDust32

PixieDust thanks for the details on how to post photo. When I am at home computer tomnight will get those images posted for the group.

Oh and a reminder: main colors to be used are red, blue, and matalic gold.

Everything sounds good to me.

I have one question do you want us to send you an item for ourselves to be returned? Reading your instructions it only says send 12 baggies of goodies which does not include one for us but I remember reading that some hostess wanted one for everyone so that it makes it easier to get everything ready for return. Hmm that babbled on but I hope it makes sense.

My informtion will be PMd to you soon.

JennyL

Good catch-no please set your set as well. It is be much easier to divide and resend that way.

Havencrusier??? I spelled that wrong I know. If I don't write things down I'm helpless. So we have become full. If anyone drops out I'll let you know. So Sorry.

1.Dreams= KaMommy
2. traditions = christinadei
4. adventure = rsjj
6. thrills= rlovew
7. music = YodasMom
8. secrets = jennyL ;)
9. enchantment = potterphreak ;)

13. Magic = PixieDust32

MyLittlePiglet said:
JennyL

Good catch-no please set your set as well. It is be much easier to divide and resend that way.

So, we are sending a total of 13 bags, correct?

Thanks! :)

Yes 13 bags. Hope no ones too superstitious :stir: :)

1.Dreams= KaMommy
2. traditions = christinadei ;)
4. adventure = rsjj
6. thrills= rlovew
7. music = YodasMom ;)
8. secrets = jennyL ;)
9. enchantment = potterphreak ;)

13. Magic = PixieDust32

MyLittlePiglet said:
1. PM me with your DIS name, name and address - so I can pre-address the return envelopes.
2. Post your weekly status on the Progress thread - which will be posted after the slots are filled.
3. Check the progress thread for your status - it will be updated with ship info and received info.
4. Packing Instructions - use a Ziploc for each person and put everything for that person into their bag. Please label each bag with your name so we know who made each element. You‘ll have 12 bags to enclose in the larger (gallon size) Ziploc bag. - be sure to include your name, your DIS name. On the larger envelope please put your mailing address on your bag.
5. Please use the Flat Rate Envelopes ($4.05) or the Flat Rate Box ($8.10) to mail your packages of goodies to me! Include $4.05 for envelope postage (or stamps if you don't want to send cash) to return your items or $8.10 for the box postage.
6. PM me if you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.

What to make:
A. You will create a topper or border with your word embellished
b. 1 journal box or quotation using word, or 1 Matted Poem or song Lyric using word (double matted and embellished, stickers, stamps, ribbon etc)
c. an embellishment which can be: 2 vertical borders, 4 Embellished squares - (double matted) 4 per person, 1 Frame - (embellished) see note above for journal box, 1 photo mat, 1 tag, 1 Slide Mounts, 1 Box n Tag - (1 of each- Above rules apply),1 mini file folder, 1 library pocket and tag, 1 Shaker Box, 1 Paper Piecing or anything else you may think of and agree on by majority

If I have forgotten something please let me know.

Received address ;)

My word would be Magic Right? (sorry for my dumb questions :blush: )
So..
1 Topper
1 Journaling box
1 Poem or song
2 borders OR 4 squares
1 Frame
1 photo mat
1 tag
1 slide mount
1 box and tag**** What kind of box***?
1 mini file folder
1 library pocket and 1 tag
1 shaker box
1 paper piecing

PixieDust32 said:
My word would be Magic Right? (sorry for my dumb questions :blush: )
So..
1 Topper
1 Journaling box
1 Poem or song
2 borders OR 4 squares
1 Frame
1 photo mat
1 tag
1 slide mount
1 box and tag**** What kind of box***?
1 mini file folder
1 library pocket and 1 tag
1 shaker box
1 paper piecing

isn't it...
1 topper
1 journal box/poem/song
and 1 choice of any of the others, right?

maybe i'm wrong! :flower:

It is 1 topper, 1 journal box, quote, poem or song, and 1 of any of the above listed item.

I have no idea what a box and tag is I copied it off another swap, so if anyone can shed light on this please do. See you caught me already not knowing everything :)

For Magic person, yes Magic would be your word for topper and then you need to create a journal box with magic related embellishment for arguements sake let's say a magic wand or quote, poem or song with the word magic and maybe embellishments, and then something that is purely an embellishment from the supplied list. Does that make sense now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter