• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happiest Celebration on Earth Swap?!?? for anyone

1.Dreams= KaMommy
2. traditions = christinadei ;)
3. surprises = mickeyfan2
4. adventure = rsjj ;)
5. fun = MyLittlePiglet ;)
6. thrills= rlovew
7. music = YodasMom ;)
8. secrets = jennyL ;)
9. enchantment = potterphreak ;)
10. forever dreaming = hopemax

11. Partners (Mickey and Walt) = Stichisourhero ;)
12. Happiest Celebration on Earth = Fanofthemosue
13. Magic = PixieDust32

MyLittlePiglet said:
It is 1 topper, 1 journal box, quote, poem or song, and 1 of any of the above listed item.
I have no idea what a box and tag is I copied it off another swap, so if anyone can shed light on this please do. See you caught me already not knowing everything :)

For Magic person, yes Magic would be your word for topper and then you need to create a journal box with magic related embellishment for arguements sake let's say a magic wand or quote, poem or song with the word magic and maybe embellishments, and then something that is purely an embellishment from the supplied list. Does that make sense now?

OH OK! :blush:

So, put me down for...

*Magic*

1 topper
1 journal box/song
And only one more item right?
If yes, them I'll do 4 squares each.

PixieDust32- Now you got it!!!

I have everyone words already (see early post). If everyone agrees, I do not think we need to share what our embellishment will be that way it will be a nice surprise for everyone.
As long as you stick to the list, please preapprove with group if oyu have another idea.

Sound good?

MyLittlePiglet said:
PixieDust32- Now you got it!!!

I have everyone words already (see early post). If everyone agrees, I do not think we need to share what our embellishment will be that way it will be a nice surprise for everyone.
As long as you stick to the list, please preapprove with group if oyu have another idea.

Sound good?

Oh right :blush:

OK then, sounds good. Thanks

mickeyfan2 said:
When is it due? I would vote for later, since I already have a June and July deliverable.

I would prefer a little later too, if possible, because of all the June and July swaps:)

1.Dreams= KaMommy ;)
2. traditions = christinadei ;)
3. surprises = mickeyfan2
4. adventure = rsjj ;)
5. fun = MyLittlePiglet ;)
6. thrills= rlovew
7. music = YodasMom ;)
8. secrets = jennyL ;)
9. enchantment = potterphreak ;)
10. forever dreaming = hopemax

11. Partners (Mickey and Walt) = Stichisourhero ;)
12. Happiest Celebration on Earth = Fanofthemosue
13. Magic = PixieDust32

I have no problem pushing back the date. I orginally said beginning of July, people voiced concerns, so we settled on July 24th, or at least I thought. If people are still concerned throw out some dates. Since I am not invovled in any other swaps I want this done ASAP :Pinkbounc I am too excited to wait (images of the little boy and girl on the commercial were they are going to disney and they are too excited to sleep), but I am an adult I can make myself wait :hourglass I think :rolleyes1 Anyway, if people need a later date throw some out and we will make a group desision. Normally I think the dates are set by the host/hostess but as I did this as a poll in the begining I am all for concenus!

That's my 2 cents for now.
M

i'm with you...MyLittlePigglet! i can't wait, i'm so excited! but wait, i must. i hope the due date won't be too much later than the original one...i'd like to get the swap stuff before summer is over, since that's when i do most of my scrapping. that way, at least, i can get that one done before september! but that's just my schedule...so whenever everyone says, i'd comply!! :flower:

Hi fellow swappers!

I was hoping maybe we could kind of get to know each other. I am super interested in seeing everyones work and getting to know all about y'all.

My name is CJ and I live in California. I am married and have 2 amazing daughters, ages 6 and 3. DH and I are just starting to try for baby #3 (yay! LOL). I have been scrapping ever since I had my first daughter in 1999. At first I did very basic pages and then I moved up to adding paper and titles and stickers and then on to different kinds of borders and just recently I have started messing around with ribbon, brads and even eyelets (ok, I have BOUGHT the eyelets just afraid to try them so far! LOL). I am 27 years old and work at our family owned & operated church, Universal Life Church. Hmm what else? I have never been to WDW but we are planning a trip for 2008. In 11/05 I bought my very first Annual Pass to Disneyland and I am loving it!! I think that's about it. Anyone else interested in sharing any info?

Oh, and here is the very first project I have ever posted online, completed 5/4/06.
Nicole's Birthday Album

i'm Susie, and i have 2 wonderful DSs, almost 7 (in a couple weeks!) and 4. married to an equally wonderful DH. love disney! never been to wdw either. thinking of going when our DSs get a bit older...so they can have more "stamina"! been on the cruise. love going to disneyland! was just there for spring break! collect pressed pennies & postcards of places we've been...love the color pink...love to eat dessert...enjoy scrapbooking...love to shop! hmmm...what else? oh...addicted to the boards here! would love to visit all the disneylands/worlds around the world. that would be cool.

ok...if you're reading this, you're next! :flower:

Hmmm, not sure what happened or how I missed out on this. Was there a pm I missed or something? Oh well, next time, I guess.

bclydia said:
Hmmm, not sure what happened or how I missed out on this. Was there a pm I missed or something? Oh well, next time, I guess.

No PM's, she just posted the thread and we responded. :wave:

My name is Roxy, I live in Georgia, about 45 m. north of Atlanta. I am Married and have 3 kids, 17 DS, 12DD and 8DD. I am 33 years old. I have been scrapping since 2000 when a friend invited me to a Creative Memories crop, and now I am addicted to scrapbooking and of course to Disney.
Our first family trip was in 2002 summer, then 2002 Christmas, 2004 summer and 2005 summer, and we're talking about going this year again during the holidays, DH and I love Disney World. :love:

About supplies, oh gosh, I buy things everywhere all the time, can't help it. :crazy:

My name is Rebecca. I live in South Florida (about 2 hours from WDW). I teach 3rd grade. My DH and I just had a house built and trying for Baby #1. We are up at WDW about once a month or two but we normally only go for a weekend. We are going with a group of teens on a high school trip tomorrow. I haven't been scrapbooking long but have been collecting stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter