Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

Maybe search for it on YouTube, it may be a less awkward demonstration that it comes across in text.
If I searched the words that describe the act, I’d probably end up on websites that would surely get me fired at work and would get me in hot water at home!

I do wonder if the heavy handed moderation often came from Pete's direction and he was already cut off from the board access. Moderation is important and I would like to remind everyone that the hater site actually regularly bans people who question the hate. The strange thing to me is that Pete being critical of Disney often sounded like the this was the place to talk about it on a welcoming forum.

Speaking of funner times, these serve as supercuts/best-of moments!
Those old days of the Universal Edition specifically were always gold.

World Llama Day is December 9.

Will this board's llama be around?

We just missed....National NJ Day... July 27.

Last edited:

Happy National Ice Cream Sandwich Day!

Hey Jes, just to be clear, we all know how to eat an ice cream sandwich. We don’t need your graphic, bow-chicka-bow-bow, “pizza delivery guy just showed up” explanation of the process.

Grilled llama is apparently a Northern Argentina specialty dish Llama is popular and healthy meat source in Peru.

Just filling time while keeping dh awake until his virtual team meeting. He work all night after working from home during the day.

Hey Jes, just to be clear, we all know how to eat an ice cream sandwich. We don’t need your graphic, bow-chicka-bow-bow, “pizza delivery guy just showed up” explanation of the process.
You should see the video, but apparently Jes will unleash all the demons of Hell upon me if I ever share it.

Just would it taco? Then, I was wondering if a place that my BIL likes to go for burgers in MD offer it as a burger....since they sell kangaroo burgers the last time I was there.. I had bison.

Any ideas on the specialties of Slovakia?

I need to grocery shop for my Tex-Mex needs...plus been trying eat what was in the freezer and pantry.

Dh is not in a toxic work environment (in his full time job)...he has learn a lot of new things the past month or two in hiscurrent field. His geek/nerd status is increasing.

I’m not sure I’d recommend slurping hot liquid through an ice cream sandwich Bob.

Just would it taco? Then, I was wondering if a place that my BIL likes to go for burgers in MD offer it as a burger....since they sell kangaroo burgers the last time I was there.. I had bison.

Any ideas on the specialties of Slovakia?

I need to grocery shop for my Tex-Mex needs...plus been trying eat what was in the freezer and pantry.

I have to admit, I’ve never had to meat.
I did drive past 3 or 4 on the side of the road today on the way to/from work.
Not sure their meat would be suitable though.

It’s quite gamey and tough though, so it’s best eaten quite rare

since they sell kangaroo burgers the last time I was there..
There used to be a outback-themed restaurant in Disney World at what is now the Wyndam across the street from Disney Springs (it was called something else then). They served kangaroo. We ordered it when we ate there but they were out of it. I seem to think we got it at one other place (not in Disney) and it was fine but I honestly don't remember.

I am getting bored with ground chicken, turkey, and pork. The seafood selections that I like are too high for this week's budget. We are trying to watch the sodium levels which can be challenging on a budget and which store.

I am getting bored with ground chicken, turkey, and pork. The seafood selections that I like are too high for this week's budget. We are trying to watch the sodium levels which can be challenging on a budget and which store.
The answer to that is more vegetarian cooking. Our daughter is vegetarian but part of the reason she went that way was because we already did so many meat-less meals at home. My wife is allergic to all seafood and I rarely eat red meat so we gravitated toward vegetarian cooking already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter