Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

We got hushed fast at Le Cellier after asking if the duck was Donald or Daisy.
There used to be a fast food chain called Roy Rogers. My friends and I would go in and ask for a Trigger burger (Roy's horse). It usually got a chuckle. One time, an employee who had clearly heard the question before, said, "Oh, we used up Trigger years ago."

We trying to have more salad/no salted beans/rice bowls, but the fresh vegetable s lately are horrible at times. He has great blood pressure and other vitals (except bmi/weight..working on it). He gets to see his favorite cardiologist tomorrow (insurance had him switch last year) since we change to plan that has him in network.

I love Roy Rogers...there are some in MD still. We like one that sells birch beer that we try to stop on the way to see his side.
We might have trip later this year since we need to meet his step-Dad. We seen him and said maybe hello when he usher us to where Dh's mother was sitting. I think we talked to his late first wife.

I've missed some of you.
But you’ve missed me most of all, Tin Man.

@Princess Jes you Know I love you and you’ve absolutely become one of my best friends. Here’s hoping I can fly down in 2024!

@disneysteve has been an amazing friend and support to me as I’ve gone through the worst year of my life.

I don’t check back in on the boards as much as I should, but there’s so many good people here.

@Princess Jes you Know I love you and you’ve absolutely become one of my best friends. Here’s hoping I can fly down in 2024!

@disneysteve has been an amazing friend and support to me as I’ve gone through the worst year of my life.

I don’t check back in on the boards as much as I should, but there’s so many good people here.
I will not deny this.

Welcome to the "party" Cindy. Let's hope it isn't a wake.

So, another fine day in the neighborhood....toxic neighbor like her little one to high pitch screaming for hours plus dumping trash on our porch/spitting plus dropping f-bombs like a sailor after I ask with a please to stop. I played some you-tube podcasts of NASCAR favorite of mine, then classic country, and light classical music. I had to laugh at her displeasure comments of my entertainment choices. The kid was quieter with the NASCAR talk and classical music. I wish the pool was open for them to go away for our dog to not hear the constant noises. The pool closed from unapproved parties over weekend and then some one put fish in the pool and allow other pets in. The pool needs better locks.

It was a nice breeze in the air and not too bad temperature. DH wished that he could had cooked on the pool grill. We has Burger King tonight since we had no time to grocery shop again (I do drive, however...current lenses are banged up from dropping onto asphalt several times).

Big Brother Live streams are active again. I am not sure that this season will keep my interest. I know there is going be drama from a couple of them...most likely a fail girl alliance, guys teaming up....so the usual bits. Too scripted (or with latest writers strike cut/copy/paste from other boring seasons.

Thank you for creating this thread. As you can tell, I haven't posted in eons, or really been on the boards. I recognize many of your user names and am happy to see the banter between all of you in one thread. With threads such as this, this community will thrive and be everything it was meant to be.

As for future moderators/webmasters can the rule of thumb be, "What would Heidi do?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter