Happy Mickey-versary for 15 yrs! An Oct. 2011 PTR NEW: 11/13 Pretend Disney? & TRlink

The final to-do list check...

What's DONE!

* cleaning around house

* school clothes out for week

* borrowed and charged video camera

* final trip shopping

* grocery shopping for house

* final adjustments on my dress

* get sub for my nursery duty at church

* arrange rides for bekah to school early 3 days nxt week

* airline check-in BUT :headache: got group B and becuase our tickets are sep confirmation numbers we are 18 people apart :mad:

* have clean sheets/towels out for my Mom

* call schools to inform we are gone

* pack carry-ons and my purse

* TSA locks out and DME tags on

* medicine organized

* cleaned Bekah's bed sheets for my Mom to sleep in tonight

*final packing: dress clothes, costumes

What's left?

* make muffins

* clean my bathroom, clear countertop

* charging camera/phones

* prep crock pot meal for Sun night

* vaccuum my bedroom

* go over schedule for at home w/ kids

* Morning items

One Day!!! One Day!!! :banana: One lonely naner!

Sat. Oct. 15th 1 day till Disney

Celebrate our anniversary together…

AnniversaryKiss1.jpg

WOW! Can’t believe we have come to the end of this 40 days of 40 things to do at Disney Countdown…looking forward to an amazing trip! Please stay tuned for one more final post here and then a TR to come (I’ll try and do at least one “LIVE” post while there too)…plus I’ll get back into full swing planning w/ the kids for our Jan. Trip which is NOW 89 days away!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!! You're almost there! I loved the 40 days countdown. I hope you both have a magical anniversary in Disney!

So excited for you, just a few short hours until you're on your way! :goodvibes

Super fun Halloween themed night, menu was great too!

You knocked that to-do list out of the park! Amazed at all you get done. :thumbsup2

I know I won't be on again before you go with that mega early departure you've got tomorrow so have a GREAT trip!! Looking forward to your updates!

I know I won't be on again before you go with that mega early departure you've got tomorrow so have a GREAT trip!! Looking forward to your updates!

WHAT? ;) Of course one more post to say good-bye...

thanks to my Spectrum Mom Peeps for the great send off...C-YA! :wave:

Have a fantastic trip!!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!! :yay::yay:

You're on your way!!! :yay:

Have a great trip!

Have a fantastic trip!!!

Enjoying the pics on FB...looks like ya'll are having a great time!!

Welcome Home!!! :goodvibes

Can't wait to hear all about it!!

thanks for the well wishes while we were gone :goodvibes so we got in to MDW airport last night 25 min early, but by the time we got off the plane (last row :headache:), luggage and waited for our ride and then switched cars to drive home...quick hello and thanks to my Mom...we were in bed just before midnight :faint:

it was a rude awakening when my alarm went off at 6:44 am to get up and get the twins up to get moving for school...why is it easier to wake up at 6:15 am at Disney ;)

3 of the 4 kids are off to school (NR leaves after lunch), Izzy (my niece who I care for) is asleep still after being dropped off...I have emptied our suitcases and pulled out our laundry, plus all the laundry accumulated during the week from the kids...:laundy: fun day ahead :laughing:

The trip certaintly had way more HIGHS than lows :thumbsup2 but surprisingly I am more tired after this one than touring for 10 WITH the kids :rotfl:

I really want to wait on recieving our PP pictures to do the TR for this trip right...so that will be awhile. :hourglass I hope you'll be satisfied waiting a bit to read all the dish from our trip...

I'll come back tomorrow w/ some highlight photos :yay: to tie you over and plus I will be getting busy w/ the kids planning January which is under 3 months away :thumbsup2

please stay tuned popcorn::

Julie

You get to sleep until 6:45 with middle schoolers in the house! :scared1: Lucky girl! My next door neighbor gets picked up at 7am for her middle school carpool.

Anyways... I can't wait to hear about your trip but it sounds like I'm going to have to! But that's OK because I'll be on my own trip soon. :goodvibes

So wish I could sleep til 6:45a, that is my old wake up time. Now with Mairead on the train at 6:25a my alarm is at 5:40a. :headache: Now if I didn't have to drop her at the train Daniel's but doesn't come until 7:55a I could sleep til 7. :cloud9:

Don't envy you that laundry pile, can imagine it must be a mountain!

Glad there were more highs than lows and though it'll be hard to wait it'll be fun to have the PP pictures in the comentary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter