Happy Mickey-versary for 15 yrs! An Oct. 2011 PTR NEW: 11/13 Pretend Disney? & TRlink

Glad to hear you made it home safely. We are in the car on our way back now... Only 6 more hours to go...UGH!

Our DISmeet was ago much fun. Can't wait to read all about your trip.

Wow... if it went that quickly for ME it must've felt like an absolute blur to you! Really looking forward to the details...

Kathy

You get to sleep until 6:45 with middle schoolers in the house! :scared1: Lucky girl! My next door neighbor gets picked up at 7am for her middle school carpool.

Anyways... I can't wait to hear about your trip but it sounds like I'm going to have to! But that's OK because I'll be on my own trip soon. :goodvibes

So wish I could sleep til 6:45a, that is my old wake up time. Now with Mairead on the train at 6:25a my alarm is at 5:40a. :headache: Now if I didn't have to drop her at the train Daniel's but doesn't come until 7:55a I could sleep til 7. :cloud9:

Don't envy you that laundry pile, can imagine it must be a mountain!

Glad there were more highs than lows and though it'll be hard to wait it'll be fun to have the PP pictures in the comentary.

Ok now I feel spoiled ;) I really should get up sooner...but i don't so hard to get moving...even worse today...

I took a pix of just the laundry from the trip and in our laundry basket and that looked horrible :laughing:

CD should be order w/in the week and hopefully get my copy soon :thumbsup2 we have some great pictures!

Welcome Home! I suppose we can wait for your TR.....:rolleyes1

I'll try and tie you over w/ a life update, souvie pixs and of course some highlights...plus the FB album i posted today :goodvibes

Welcome back!!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip...hopefully you get your PP pics soon! :goodvibes

yes just have to wait a bit, but when your traveling solo most of our pixs together are just our heads :rotfl:

Welcome home, Julie!!!

thanks!

Welcome back! I hope you had a wonderful trip.

we really did and now super glad we did too...understand why in my life update coming up...

Glad to hear you made it home safely. We are in the car on our way back now... Only 6 more hours to go...UGH!

hope you made it home safe and sound!

Our DISmeet was ago much fun. Can't wait to read all about your trip.

it was a ton of fun, we loved chatting w/ you and your family :goodvibes

Wow... if it went that quickly for ME it must've felt like an absolute blur to you! Really looking forward to the details...

Kathy

looking back it seems super fast...but not while we were there :goodvibes

Blessings are sometimes hidden in the daily MAGIC and joys of life...:angel:

Of course Matt and I have been blessed w/ 15 years of marriage and again blessed w/ 4 beautiful children :grouphug: not everything has been a peice of cake, like job loss, health issues, dealing w/ the impact of raising 3 special needs children and the other mundane struggles of life...

But Matt and I were extremely blessed to take this trip and have the funds to pay for it, plus the care of our children for 5 days by my Mother and Father :worship:

little did we know when we left and then upon our rertun how our life would flip and do a complete 360 to last Spring of 2010...

Many of you may know that Matt has spinal deteriation and was treated for it w/ a 3 vertabrae spinal fusion last April, after months of prolonged treatments and pain...we thought 4 months out from that we were in the clear and he'd be able to lead a healthy normal life...fast foward to July of this year and something didn't quite feel right...then fast forward to 3 weeks ago and after months of physical therapy, his pain, discomfort is coming back. He saw the surgeon prior to our trip and was given the OK and sent w/ a course of medication. Matt was fine throughout our trip, sore and a bit tired, but who isn't at Disney ;) the trip made no ill affect on Matt...but w/ the med's course over late on Thurs last week...by this past Sunday it was like he was slammed w/ a brick wall :guilty:

A trip to the ER w/ 911 and more pain medications, an MRI today and we fear more of his spine has deteriated...he's back to varied mobility and alot of pain :headache:

He will see the surgeon again on this coming Wed and we await the news good or bad...it's something :sad2:

It has been a hard 24 hrs to endure and as look at our trip pictures w/ an even fonder recolaction of the time we shared :goodvibes I am thankful for it and for my husband and now pray w/ faith and pixiedust...it's not as we fear....

Julie

to help tie you over while I await our PhotoPass pictures to arrive I want to share some highlight pictures from the trip...without spoiling to much of the fun :goodvibes

(now of course if you know me on FB there are more there :rolleyes:)

On the way to our resort:

100_1408.jpg

First stop after check-in and lunch...to see Mickey of course!

100_1431.jpg

Our first ride of the trip a romantic spin on the carrousel

100_1447.jpg

later we took a relaxing ride on the People mover...

100_1488.jpg

(I took a vacation feet shot on this ride for you Missy...so stay tuned popcorn::)

One of the best things of the whole trip was this:

Roomview.jpg

a room w/ a view

IMG_2929.jpg

IMG_2946.jpg

Ready to eat at F&W:

100_1554.jpg

100_1556.jpg

Just couldn't get enough of the castle during hallo-wishes...AMAZING!

IMG_3466.jpg

IMG_3383.jpg

IMG_3490.jpg

IMG_3357.jpg

The Happy Couple...

IMG_2966.jpg

How many times did we ride the mania?

100_1679.jpg

Enjoying AK w/ a different view...

100_1764.jpg

last but not least...

IMG_3581.jpg

stay tuned I'll be back later in the week w/ the souvie pictures :thumbsup2 J~​

Julie, I'm sending you and Matt lots of well wishes and prayers for good news! I hope that the news is what you are hoping to hear, and that Matt is feeling well soon! :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Your pictures look great so far, it looks like you guys had a wonderful trip! :goodvibes

You both look so happy & relaxed in the pictures! I'm so glad you had that time together before all heck broke loose again!

Lots of pixie dust coming your way!!

More pixie dust from my family to yours Julie :wizard: :hug: :wizard: :hug: I hope the news you get is good.

Love your sneak peak pics!

Lots of :hug: and :littleangel: and pixiedust: headed your way that Matt's test results won't be as bad as you fear.

Amazing photos, you guys looked so relaxed and happy. So glad you were able to enjoy this special trip together before life threw you this latest curve.

Oh, Julie, I am so sorry to hear about Matt's back -- lots of hugs and pixie dust! :wizard::hug:

Love the sneak peek pictures -- what a great view and you both look so happy and relaxed!

I'm so sorry Matt is in pain Julie, I hope they get this all figured out! LOVE the pics, your view was gorgeous and I cannot WAIT to see more MNSSHP shots, I love the buzz pic!!

So sorry to hear about Matt, I'm sending all the pixie dust I can!
Love the pictures so far! What at tease. I can't wait to read all about it!

Julie, I'm sending you and Matt lots of well wishes and prayers for good news! I hope that the news is what you are hoping to hear, and that Matt is feeling well soon! :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Your pictures look great so far, it looks like you guys had a wonderful trip! :goodvibes

You both look so happy & relaxed in the pictures! I'm so glad you had that time together before all heck broke loose again!

Lots of pixie dust coming your way!!

More pixie dust from my family to yours Julie :wizard: :hug: :wizard: :hug: I hope the news you get is good.

Love your sneak peak pics!

Lots of :hug: and :littleangel: and pixiedust: headed your way that Matt's test results won't be as bad as you fear.

Amazing photos, you guys looked so relaxed and happy. So glad you were able to enjoy this special trip together before life threw you this latest curve.

Oh, Julie, I am so sorry to hear about Matt's back -- lots of hugs and pixie dust! :wizard::hug:

Love the sneak peek pictures -- what a great view and you both look so happy and relaxed!

I'm so sorry Matt is in pain Julie, I hope they get this all figured out! LOVE the pics, your view was gorgeous and I cannot WAIT to see more MNSSHP shots, I love the buzz pic!!

So sorry to hear about Matt, I'm sending all the pixie dust I can!
Love the pictures so far! What at tease. I can't wait to read all about it!

Thank you all for the well wishes, hugs, prayers and pixiedust as well :goodvibes...we did hav a lovely trip :thumbsup2 can't wait to share it all w/ you. Was filling in my trip journal last night while waiting on Bekah at an appointment.

be back soon w/ an update for Matt and pictures of our souvies! popcorn::

J~

Sending out prayers for Matt. What a blessing to have been able to enjoy your special trip together before the problems became unbearable. Prayers that the situation is easily remedied and causes no long term issues with his mobility.

Oh yay! I'm so keeping my eyes open for the "vacation feet" shot! :banana:

The pics of the two of you are fantastic. You look so relaxed and like you are really enjoying each other's company. LOVE IT! :thumbsup2

Oh Julie I'm so sorry to hear about Matt! We will be praying right along with you that everything will turn out okay!!!

I am so sorry to hear about your husband's health problems. Your family will be in my prayers.:grouphug:

Glad you had a nice trip together and can't wait to see more pictures! We looked for you that night at MNSSHP but it was hard to see alot of costumes because of all the ponchos!:goodvibes My Glinda and Luke Skywalker had an awesome time!

Hi there Julie-

first off- welcome home!

second- so GREAT to meet you and Matt- you guys looked awesome in your costumes and were just so sweet!

third- HUGS for Matt's issues. I really hope he is feeling better soon and you get the answers you need to help him heal.

fourth- LOVE the teaser pics, you guys got some great ones. And your VIEW- WOW!!!! I know you said it was great, but it is simply amazing. How perfect for your couples only trip!

Were the kids excited to see you return home? ;):wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter