Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my DIS friends. Turkey is cooked and sliced, food is keeping warm in the oven. Just waiting for guests to arrive.

cute-turkey-58ebc5773df78c5162aa7e89.png

This is gonna sound weird but I just realized that you write “Hugs MEL” and not “Hugs ME!”.

The lesson learned - I’m blind.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Hi Hon
I often wonder why people call me bababear_50,,I guess it is what I wrote when I first started posting on the Dis boards ,,,lol
I also write *Hi Hon* a lot which I am sure bothers some people but I figured it worked as I never know who I am speaking to--kind of an opening line.
Yes my name is Mel or Melanie.
Social media was and is a new learning curve for me.
I write Hugs as a way of saying (regards,Bye,talk later) I know silly but it's just me.
I made some free designs for someone a month ago on the DIS DISign forum and they were offended by me saying *Hugs Mel*,,,so now I tend to say Regards Mel when posting down there.
I'm sure your eyes are just fine,,lol.
Happy Thanksgiving to you!!

Hugs Mel

Everything is cool from where I sit.

It’s just that I couldn’t for the life of me figure out the meaning of “hugs me!” since it didn’t really make sense. But I figured that it made sense to you so that was good enough for me.

Hi Hon
I often wonder why people call me bababear_50,,I guess it is what I wrote when I first started posting on the Dis boards ,,,lol
I also write *Hi Hon* a lot which I am sure bothers some people but I figured it worked as I never know who I am speaking to--kind of an opening line.
Yes my name is Mel or Melanie.
Social media was and is a new learning curve for me.
I write Hugs as a way of saying (regards,Bye,talk later) I know silly but it's just me.
I made some free designs for someone a month ago on the DIS DISign forum and they were offended by me saying *Hugs Mel*,,,so now I tend to say Regards Mel when posting down there.
I'm sure your eyes are just fine,,lol.
Happy Thanksgiving to you!!

Hugs Mel
Offended by Hugs Mel :confused3

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! We had our family dinner Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter