• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Has anyone ever done 3 resorts in one trip?

So I decide to do the split stay and we wanted 3 at Poly and 3 at Beach. When I tried to look for availability on line it says the don't have a room for Saturday-Tuesday at Poly but they do have a room for Saturday-Wednesday. I called and she was really nice but she couldn't get it to let me have just 3 nights either. Said maybe there is a 4 night minimum? Has anyone heard of that before?

We don't unpack, so it's not an issue. I've heard too many gross stories about people using the dressers to store their dirty clothes to ever put my stuff in there!

There's 5 of us with 3 suitcases total, so no big deal. I enjoy a change of scenery.

When I said 3 suitcases, I meant just for me Lol. My daughter (21) also takes 3, my son (16) take 2 or 3 and my husband usually manages with 1, BUT, he flies for business all over the country two or three times a month and considers it a challenge to bring as little as possible but he is a freak as far as I am concerned. I swear, that man could go away for a month with just a carry-on bag if he really tried!

On one of our trips to Cali we spent 3 weeks-a week in San Francisco, a week in Disneyland and a week in San Diego-and we had....gulp...12 suitcases plus carry ons. My husband had a blast telling every bellman, driver, skycap, valet and luggage handler-at four different resorts-exactly how many pieces of luggage we had and their approximate weight. I wanted to strangle him, every time-Lol.

FTR, we clean the drawers with wet wipes before we unpack.

We have an interesting experiment coming in August when I help my daughter move into her apartment at Disney for the college program. She and I will be driving from CT to FL for the first time so that she can have her car while she is there. We plan on stopping two nights on the way down and then I will stay for 11 days before flying back. So that will be pretty much all of her warm weather clothing, plus stuff for Nov-Jan and a vacations worth for me-all packed in her Honda Prelude. She is trying to convince us she needs a new SUV to make the trip (her car is -horror of horrors- a whole two years old).

We did BLV, AKV, and BCV . One night at each was not enough time. If you stay a few it would be ok. The biggest problem is getting in the next room early. BCV our room wasn't ready until after 4. We didn't do the parks that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter