Has anyone seen any photos of the Magic in Drydock 2013?

Does anyone else feel they are adding operable veranda partitions?

Did I miss this discussion?

They seem to be missing from the sides of the ship. I will say they are not missing on the aft yet fwiw, given the latest photos I observed. But it appears to me they are replacing them, so why not insert operable balcony partitions. Can't one assume, and hope we will have balcony partitions that open to adjoining, and all cabins?

I see operable pivot points that are plausible. They can do it. Will they .... :upsidedow

Please help me confirm. :):)

To me it appears obvious, but then again ..... :scratchin

TIA

The main problem I have with that ship, and the photos, is that I am not on board and the ship is not out at sea.

Seriously, what an awful day at work today...people just suck sometimes, backstabbing, horrible.

I love my job, but the worst day I have ever had cruising beats any day at work!

Can someone pass me a DOTD?

Seriously, what an awful day at work today...people just suck sometimes, backstabbing, horrible.

I love my job, but the worst day I have ever had cruising beats any day at work!

Can someone pass me a DOTD?

Amen to this I can't wait till the 15th to get a break from the high school that I thought I left 21 years ago. Not sure why but work has gotten ten times more stressful in the last couple of years. Can't even say we are stretched thin we have hired more people to help out, at least that is the theory.

The bonus is our cruise count is up, 2nd year of two cruises:)

Back to the Magic.

Does anyone have the Instagram links for the pictures from the crossing someone mentioned?

Cgolf

Amen to this I can't wait till the 15th to get a break from the high school that I thought I left 21 years ago. Not sure why but work has gotten ten times more stressful in the last couple of years. Can't even say we are stretched thin we have hired more people to help out, at least that is the theory.

The bonus is our cruise count is up, 2nd year of two cruises:)

Back to the Magic.

Does anyone have the Instagram links for the pictures from the crossing someone mentioned?

Cgolf

Tell me about it.

Just noticed your siggy, you were on the Wonder the week after my first cruise. Wow, the hate I had for all you happy, Hawaiian dressed folks getting onboard for your super long cruise. My daughters are sobbing as we are getting off the Wonder. They really should separate the people getting off from the people getting on....its like the most happy people right next to the super sad people.

It may be 259 days away, but the Wonder is in my future!

Tell me about it. Just noticed your siggy, you were on the Wonder the week after my first cruise. Wow, the hate I had for all you happy, Hawaiian dressed folks getting onboard for your super long cruise. My daughters are sobbing as we are getting off the Wonder. They really should separate the people getting off from the people getting on....its like the most happy people right next to the super sad people. It may be 259 days away, but the Wonder is in my future!

I don't remember seeing anyone when we were getting to port that was debarking, must have been the pre cruise excitement. I do remember your cruise arrived way late back to port due to a staff member issue. In the last port. That trip was the best spend of a sizable chunk of change we ever did. The wonder is an awesome ship, and the heavy seas gave us a wave pool in the adult areas:). I hope they keep the small ship cozy feeling that the old Magic had and the Wonder has now with all the changes they are making to the new Magic.

Cgolf

twindaddy said:
Tell me about it.

Just noticed your siggy, you were on the Wonder the week after my first cruise. Wow, the hate I had for all you happy, Hawaiian dressed folks getting onboard for your super long cruise. My daughters are sobbing as we are getting off the Wonder. They really should separate the people getting off from the people getting on....its like the most happy people right next to the super sad people.

It may be 259 days away, but the Wonder is in my future!

This kinda made me chuckle. On our last cruise in February people probably thought we were nuts as we were balling. We were leaving my nephew onboard(he is in shows and "good friends" with scar) and of course it was hard leaving him but my Dd made a great friend, her twin. They always say you have a twin well my Dd found hers. And we made amazing friends. So when you say that you can tell the difference between those getting on and off. People probably thought we had a tragedy...lol

Here is another photo I just added of the Aft with a little more detail:
10368811974_46564f532e_b.jpg

I thought that the New Cabana and Palo were being pushed all the way back to the railing ... 1) more room for the mad house buffet that will be Cabanas and 2) so no one could walk behind Palo and block views (and sometimes create scary views :eek:

I thought that the New Cabana and Palo were being pushed all the way back to the railing ... 1) more room for the mad house buffet that will be Cabanas and 2) so no one could walk behind Palo and block views (and sometimes create scary views :eek:

They did push out Cabanas, but it looks like they changed/extended the outdoor deck also. When they extended Cabanas, it also extended the deck behind Palo. In one rendering it had tables and chairs for people to go upstairs for outdoor dining from Cabanas.

I don't think they changed the square footage of Palos, just remodeled the current space.

I'm here in SOuth Florida and the news just showed a port shot, looked like The Magic is there, but not 100% sure.
Far away shot.

Looking at the Port of Miami webcam, only the NCL Pearl and a Carnival ship (I think the Breeze) are in right now. No sign of the Magic down there.

Port Canaveral webcam is pointed towards the Dream, but the ship locator below does not list the Magic in the channel at all.

How the cruise for tomorrow looking?

So far so good. Tai from the rebooking desk said he was meeting friends in port today but the cruises were suppose to still happen as planned.

We checked EVERYDAY while we were on board.

Getting ready to get off Dream and drive to Miami.......

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Looking at the Port of Miami webcam, only the NCL Pearl and a Carnival ship (I think the Breeze) are in right now. No sign of the Magic down there. Port Canaveral webcam is pointed towards the Dream, but the ship locator below does not list the Magic in the channel at all.

She's still in PC. I can see her. I promise.

She's still in PC. I can see her. I promise.

When is she leaving for Miami, tonight?

I read that some on the 10/25 got their XGT assignments last night so hopefully that is a good sign. Still waiting for ours for 10/27.

Ahhhh....

Sorry about that, I didn't see her in the PC webcam so I was hopeful.

Hope she goes out as planned.

SILVERFOX Have a safe drive down!

Yes, but bow pointed in.

This is so awesome that you are there and giving updates!!! We can not see her on the webcam. When I try to track her, I am getting out of range. If you say she's there, thats good enough for me!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter