Has anyone seen any photos of the Magic in Drydock 2013?

So far so good. Tai from the rebooking desk said he was meeting friends in port today but the cruises were suppose to still happen as planned.

We checked EVERYDAY while we were on board.

Getting ready to get off Dream and drive to Miami.......

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Have fun Em!!! :) :banana:

Heather

Here are some pics from this AM;

Thank you so much for taking the time to post. I hope that the Dream cruise was enjoyable even if it was second choice. Looking forward to hearing more and I also follow on twitter and the blog, so I am geared up for your updates!! LOL

hope you'll post at least one picture of the nightclub area bars etc. Places I want to see the most lol:rotfl2:

I don't think Scott will sleep. Every square inch of ship be covered. He's armed with 4 extra strength 5-hr energy bottles lol.

He and and security will get to know each other well I'm sure....

They did push out Cabanas, but it looks like they changed/extended the outdoor deck also. When they extended Cabanas, it also extended the deck behind Palo. In one rendering it had tables and chairs for people to go upstairs for outdoor dining from Cabanas. I don't think they changed the square footage of Palos, just remodeled the current space.

They were intending to extend Palo, I went for a walk around with the manager on the day prior to drydock it was either an additional 20 or 24 table places being added with the movement of the internal walkway (which is being relaid in black granite) and the windows were being altered to to take account of the alterations in topsiders/cabanas, it will be interesting to see how they got on.

I don't think Scott will sleep. Every square inch of ship be covered. He's armed with 4 extra strength 5-hr energy bottles lol.

He and and security will get to know each other well I'm sure....

I seriously giggled at that! :rotfl2: Way to go Scott and take one for the "team" of nuts anxiously awaiting the updates! NO PRESSURE! :lmao:

Heather

Anyone else see the submarine. It came in behind the Magic then disappeared before leaving again now. Have some great screen shots but do not know how to post them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter