• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Has anyone seen the "news" going around about being able to keep the towel animals Mousekeeping make

Sandy and I kind of like this.... as others have mentioned? We have a vast collection of towel animals :) Our favorite CM Mousekeeper INSISTED that these go home with us :).

I never took them but I heard you could. The weird thing is we always had towels animals but I just got back 2 weeks ago and not once did we have one in the 10 days we were there!!! I was very disappointed!

I never took them but I heard you could. The weird thing is we always had towels animals but I just got back 2 weeks ago and not once did we have one in the 10 days we were there!!! I was very disappointed!

^^^
There has been a thread circulating in one of the forums here (Resorts maybe?) that towel animals are officially discontinued by WDW. Not a rumor, unfortunately, seems legit. This happened recently. Can't find it right now but it's here :)

Edit: found it - No more towel characters

BUT--recent posts indicate they may in fact NOT be gone.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter