Has anyone used undercover tourist for hotel reservations?

I am interested in Booking with them as well! Hopefully someone has some experience and can share it

I booked last week.

Prior to this I posted a similar thread and there were several positive responses.

Haven't stayed yet so I can't comment any further. However, I called the hotel and confirmed I was in their reservation system. It's like booking through any third party such as Expedia.

If you want 100% peace of mind then book through Loews directly. UT has been around for a long time though and I got an excellent rate so I used them.

I booked last week.

Prior to this I posted a similar thread and there were several positive responses.

Haven't stayed yet so I can't comment any further. However, I called the hotel and confirmed I was in their reservation system. It's like booking through any third party such as Expedia.

If you want 100% peace of mind then book through Loews directly. UT has been around for a long time though and I got an excellent rate so I used them.

Thank you!

Yes we booked with them for a stay at CBBR last May. It was all as advertised and we had no issues. It saved us quite a bit even over the AP rates on the Universal site.
We happen to be in Orlando now and ordered a ticket for my dd's boyfriend through UT for this trip. It didn't come in time (a mail issue) and their customer service was top notch. They called me right away, were reassuring, and worked out a solution immediately. So while this anecdote isn't about the hotel, I feel it's worth noting that they are reputable and we've never had anything but positive experiences.

I just booked through UT. They had a club level room at Royal Pacific for $1199 for 3 nights, end of November, while Loews was $1273. Hoping I don't run into any problems. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Just know that with UT you can make no changes to an existing reservation. You much cancel the entire thing and rebook. I wanted to reduce my stay by a day and was told I could go online and check myself. They were UNABLE to remove one day from a 3 day package. I booked long ago and there was no new availability showing for RPH, so instead, I booked with Universal for PBH for 2 nights and cancelled my entire UT stay which they refunded 100%. Just note that they can not make changes to existing, only cancel and rebook and hope it is still available.

It seems a little cheaper then thru the universal site - anyone ever book hotels thru them? Any issues?

Just wanted to let everyone know of my Undercover Tourist experience these past weeks.

Hurricane Irma messed up our Sept. 9-14 trip, so we called to reschedule for Sept. 14-20 with Undercover Tourist. Originally the lady on the phone said that it would cost money to cancel the reservation, so I told her that Cabana Bay / Universal have a no-questions-asked hurricane policy on rescheduling. She asked me to hold for a moment and then told me she would call me back. She then spent the next half hour working with the vendor to get it rescheduled; excellent! We showed up at Cabana Bay around 8pm on our check-in day and the front desk told me that my Sept. 9th reservation was marked as a no-show and that they couldn't do anything for me as their rooms were booked for the HHN crowd. Oh god here we go!

I knew Undercover Tourist was known for their excellent customer service so I called their number...constant ringing. UH OH! Called their international number, constant ringing. Oh man we're going to have to sleep on the streets! Their Facebook page mentions that the Hurricane knocked out their phone lines. I tweeted them and messaged them and they sent me an emergency number to a lady in Texas (the owner?). I explained the issue to her and she said that she was the only one working at the moment through her cell phone, but she would reach out to the vendor. Queue extreme anxiety.

Waited in the lobby with half cell signal for half an hour with no reply. Called again and she said that she was still working on it. 30 minutes later, she calls and tells me that Cabana Bay has fixed my reservation and that I should be good to go. Thank her up and down and then head up to successfully check in!

Undercover Tourist is the best! Definitely in good hands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter