Have you ever had a shock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
apirateslifeforme said:
This reminds me of a guy I saw at Wet 'n Wild in 1997. He was a rather large man, wearing a tiny black Speedo that barely covered the goods, and he was COVERED in thick black hair. I mean all over...arms, legs, shoulders, back, EVERYWHERE, except his face and neck (he did have a rather neatly trimmed beard and moustache, though). He was a Sasquatch. I shouldn't make fun of him, because it probably was a medical condition, but he was a bit scary. And the fact that his gut protruded about a foot past the itty-bitty Speedo...well...

We say a guy at Typhoon Lagoon who had shaved his legs, but missed about the last two inches below his Speedo. Thick, curly black hair. I was behind him, and did not dare to look at his front. :eek:

I think that all of these speedo stories need a new thread...." have you ever been horrified!"

apirateslifeforme said:
This reminds me of a guy I saw at Wet 'n Wild in 1997. He was a rather large man, wearing a tiny black Speedo that barely covered the goods, and he was COVERED in thick black hair. I mean all over...arms, legs, shoulders, back, EVERYWHERE, except his face and neck (he did have a rather neatly trimmed beard and moustache, though). He was a Sasquatch. I shouldn't make fun of him, because it probably was a medical condition, but he was a bit scary. And the fact that his gut protruded about a foot past the itty-bitty Speedo...well...

OMG I saw him at the Wisconsin Dells last year! He must have a thing for waterparks :chewy: :beach:

Lizzybee said:
OMG I saw him at the Wisconsin Dells last year! He must have a thing for waterparks :chewy: :beach:

He doesn't shed or does he..... all I can think of is.... eeeeeewwwwww! I don't want to get his "hair" on me if I go in the water. Can you imagine the horror of getting one of those personal area hairs in your mouth from going swimming? I remember I once thought it was wrong to shoot people like that but for the life of me I can no longer remember why.

Does anyone know what the motivation these speedo exhibitionists have? Is it some mental disorder? I don't want to be in the same water with some salty guy with exposed pork and beans. Or even fur.

I think after reading this bit about the furry people deliberately showing off furry parts of themselves I need to go into therapy. Please find the addresses of these furry and pork and beans folks so I can send them the bill for restoring my mental health. :bitelip: :sad2: :scared1: :eek: :sick: :headache:

Dislifer said:
:lmao: What are people thinking???!!! Do they actually think they look good?

I have a friend who always says, "Those people must live in a house with no mirrors." :rotfl:

Hey Darian, let me gross you out s'more!
I grew up in The Bronx and the world's best cannoli were at my fingertips. I stopped one morning at the bakery after church and began enjoying one on my way home. I felt something between my lips which was also stuck between my two front teeth. I tried to pull it out but I was driving, so I pulled over, pulled out the thick, short hair, and stared at it for about five minutes because I couldn't believe what I was looking at :rotfl: My first thought (which is most likely correct) is that the baker reached down to scratch himself and continued mixing the cannoli cream!!!!
This was in the center of the cannoli, so that's why I'm assuming it was the baker. And back in the '80's, hand washing and plastic gloves weren't stressed.
How's that for ya! P.S. I Do Not Eat cannoli's any more!!!!!!!!!! :crazy2:

Just back from WDW. We were there from July 15 through the 21st. Some of the things we saw have been commented on before and some were just all new levels of gross.

The first thing we noted was the number of woman we saw who wore only a bra out to the parks. Now I know it was hot and some of the bras they make today are very nice looking, but come on lets face it a bra is a bra. We saw no less than a dozen women during the week that would be wearing shorts and a bra, and nothing else. They were in various colors but my DW and DD shop at Victoria's Secret and own some of the same ones so they were able to verify that they were in fact only bras.

The second thing was the number of ladies walking around with to short shorts. These women had more hanging out than they had concealed.

The last one we observed on our first day at MGM. We had FP's to TOT and got in the standby line for RR. There was a family in front of us with Mom, Dad, two younger daughters, a son about 18 and I guess his girlfriend. We later refered to them as the Monkey Family. First older son starts looking at the fathers neck and then proceeds to pop a pimple that is there. He works on it for a good five minutes while Dad just stands there. Then his girlfriend starts looking at his face and trying to pop his pimple. He brushes her away and hugs her at which point he sees something on her back (she's wearing a tube top) and starts trying to pick on her pimple. This behaivior continues until they thankfully are let into the ride area and we don't see them anymore. Honestly, do they think this kind of thing is normal? As we (DW, DD and myself) are talking about it my DD says its like a family of monkeys sitting around picking the bugs off each other.

brerrabbit said:
The last one we observed on our first day at MGM. We had FP's to TOT and got in the standby line for RR. There was a family in front of us with Mom, Dad, two younger daughters, a son about 18 and I guess his girlfriend. We later refered to them as the Monkey Family. First older son starts looking at the fathers neck and then proceeds to pop a pimple that is there. He works on it for a good five minutes while Dad just stands there. Then his girlfriend starts looking at his face and trying to pop his pimple. He brushes her away and hugs her at which point he sees something on her back (she's wearing a tube top) and starts trying to pick on her pimple. This behaivior continues until they thankfully are let into the ride area and we don't see them anymore. Honestly, do they think this kind of thing is normal? As we (DW, DD and myself) are talking about it my DD says its like a family of monkeys sitting around picking the bugs off each other.

Oh Man, that is so nasty!

Corryn said:
Hey Darian, let me gross you out s'more!
I grew up in The Bronx and the world's best cannoli were at my fingertips. I stopped one morning at the bakery after church and began enjoying one on my way home. I felt something between my lips which was also stuck between my two front teeth. I tried to pull it out but I was driving, so I pulled over, pulled out the thick, short hair, and stared at it for about five minutes because I couldn't believe what I was looking at :rotfl: My first thought (which is most likely correct) is that the baker reached down to scratch himself and continued mixing the cannoli cream!!!!
This was in the center of the cannoli, so that's why I'm assuming it was the baker. And back in the '80's, hand washing and plastic gloves weren't stressed.
How's that for ya! P.S. I Do Not Eat cannoli's any more!!!!!!!!!! :crazy2:

I think I'll skip breakfast this morning :scared: That is too gross. The horror... the horror....

ellebeegee said:
We've had airplane seats apart from my DH before and I would NEVER think of just plopping myself in someone else's seats. DH had someone get mad at him for not swapping seats with her so she could sit by her friend. He had a window, exit-row seat (more leg room) and she was in the middle of the center aisle near the back. This was a cross-country flight, NO he didn't want to swap seats. LOL!

My shocking moment was when, on my first WDW trip (also my first time flying), the people I was travelling with stole my window seat. I couldn't believe that my own friends would take my seat when I hadn't flown before and they'd flown more times than they can remember. I spent the entire flight leaning over, trying to see past three people to look out of the window.

That pretty much set the standard for the entire trip as, when I got very sick, so sick I couldn't' get out of bed or even get myself a glass of water, they just left me in the hotel room and went out to the parks. They wouldn't even take me to see a doctor.

But karma is a great thing, because they haven't been back to WDW and I have :goodvibes

Todd&Copper said:
I thought of another one. When I was 17 and DSis was 15, our family made our last trip to WDW and stayed at one of the hotels in the Disney Village (this was 1991). DSis and I went down to the pool one afternoon, nad there was a really overweight guy wearing a pale orange/peach colored speedo. Also, he had a LOT of body hair. Anyway, he jumps into the pool (or maybe rides a waterslide in, I can't remember that part), and after he swam past us and started climbing the steps out of the pool, DSis and I saw that the back of his speedo was not lined! Total, clear view of his hairy crack! Thank goodness we didn't see him from the front - who knows if that wasn't lined as well!

My dear brother did something very similar to this a few years ago at the Jersey Shore. DB is a big guy (6'6", 240) who is hairy enough to be hunted for his pelt. I had rented a beach house for a few weeks, and he and his wife and daughter came down for a day to visit. He had forgotten his bathing suit, so decided that his WHITE, unlined shorts would do as well. He was having a high old time in the water until it was time to get out, and I called attention to his predicament. He started yelling to his wife to get him a towel, and to come into the water and give it to him so he could get out! Good girl that she is, she stood on the shoreline, waving the towel and berating him while we all laughed until we were crying. DB is six years younger than I am, so I've seen those rosy pinks cheeks before, even if they weren't quite as furry back in the days when we were running under the sprinkler in our parents' backyard. :love1:

misskrystal said:
My shocking moment was when, on my first WDW trip (also my first time flying), the people I was travelling with stole my window seat. I couldn't believe that my own friends would take my seat when I hadn't flown before and they'd flown more times than they can remember. I spent the entire flight leaning over, trying to see past three people to look out of the window.

That pretty much set the standard for the entire trip as, when I got very sick, so sick I couldn't' get out of bed or even get myself a glass of water, they just left me in the hotel room and went out to the parks. They wouldn't even take me to see a doctor.

But karma is a great thing, because they haven't been back to WDW and I have :goodvibes

If you still consider them friends, you are a better person than I am!

misskrystal said:
I was travelling with stole my window seat. I couldn't believe that my own friends would take my seat when I hadn't flown before and they'd flown more times than they can remember. I spent the entire flight leaning over, trying to see past three people to look out of the window.

I've been through that before. I ALWAYS book the window seat because I get airsick and quite frankly - I need that wall there to rest my head on with a pillow so I can try and sleep through my misery. My MIL got annoyed at me on one trip because I wouldn't "share" and she wanted to have the window seat. If you want a window seat BOOK yourself a window seat just like I did for myself....... :confused3

Oh, it at that free soda place. This one family was filling 6 coke bottles, already empty, with the free fountain. They were Czech, so I told them in English they can't do that, pretended not to know English, so switched to Czech, and they ignored me. :rolleyes: CM were right there, didn't do anything.

Silvite said:
Oh, it at that free soda place. This one family was filling 6 coke bottles, already empty, with the free fountain. They were Czech, so I told them in English they can't do that, pretended not to know English, so switched to Czech, and they ignored me. :rolleyes: CM were right there, didn't do anything.

That's the new, re-done, formerly known as Ice Station Cool, now Club Cool, where you are able to taste samples of Coke's overseas brands.
My personal opinion as to why the CMs did not say anything, is due to the fact that the re-do is not as popular as the old place, and Disney is basing the popularity of the thing based on how many gallons of free beverage they go through in a week. By people taking huge quantites of the free drinks, the CMs are able to keep their jobs! :teeth:

misskrystal said:

I can not understand why you refer to them as "friends" because based on the way they treated you (in my opinion) I do not believe they considered you a friend. :sad2:

It was more than 4 years ago but the image is still haunting my family. DH :groom: me :lovestruc DS :smooth: :crazy: We were at one of the waterpark BBW or TL (not sure :scratchin) We got to the park early and found ourselves a shady oasis. Not for long :joker: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :joker: A man approached our area then parked himself near our area. Oh my goodness, this man did not have any thing on.( I thought :sad2: :sad2: ) So I told my DH and DS to move elsewhere if the man were to stay in front of us. DH went up to confront this man :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: only to realize that this man was not naked but he had on a brazilian-cut speedo. His speedo was totally covered by his belly. (my size 6 bikini bottom was probably bigger than his :blush: :rotfl2: )

Next time we will check deeper :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

First timer said:
I can not understand why you refer to them as "friends" because based on the way they treated you (in my opinion) I do not believe they considered you a friend. :sad2:

It's an airplane seat, not a first born child. If it were that big of a deal I'm sure she could have switched seats. I can understand how a person would be upset if a complete stranger took their assigned seat and left them to sit in their middle seat between 2 strangers, but someone in your travel party? If you all want to sit together someone has to sit in the middle. Unfortunately not every seat is a window or aisle seat. I like the window seat but my boyfriend and I switch back and forth cause he likes looking out the window too. I can look over him if i also want to see. Not a big deal. Bigger problems out there folks, bigger problems... Like public urination and neekid male anatomy. Keep em coming!

And why should her friends spend their entire vacation sitting in a hotel room? I would have gone to the parks too.

almacdonald said:
It's an airplane seat, not a first born child. If it were that big of a deal I'm sure she could have switched seats. I can understand how a person would be upset if a complete stranger took their assigned seat and left them to sit in their middle seat between 2 strangers, but someone in your travel party? If you all want to sit together someone has to sit in the middle. Unfortunately not every seat is a window or aisle seat. I like the window seat but my boyfriend and I switch back and forth cause he likes looking out the window too. I can look over him if i also want to see. Not a big deal. Bigger problems out there folks, bigger problems... Like public urination and neekid male anatomy. Keep em coming!

Apparently it was a big deal to the person who posted. It sounds like her so called friends were not very nice to her the whole trip. If I traveled with my friends and they took the window seat when it was my first trip on a plane I would be miffed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter