Have yourself a merry little Christmas... PTR

Glad you made it back! Will you be able to make it back to Cornwall this weekend?

We are coming to the market tomorrow I am so excited! Are the shops open late? Hoping to sneak in the Disney Store have a voucher that expires on Sunday.

I did make it back to Cornwall for the weekend! It was absolutely lovely and I just chilled out completely for a couple of days feeling thoroughly Christmassy :santa: I hope you got to the Bath market ok and spent your vouchers well!

Since we're going a week today (!!) I thought I'd share a few of the bits I've been hoarding...

haul1.png

I bought these today in H&M, DFi had a voucher he needed to use up so I didn't
spend too much. The sweater was £19.99 and the tee shirt was £9.99.

haul2.png

Some birthday presents from my parents. I mentioned that I'd love some Lush
goodies for the trip so they treated me to my favourites (and a Minnie scrubbie!).

haul3.png

Finally, a set of lip balms from my parents. My mum knows how quickly I burn
through the stuff so it's always appreciated (especially when it's Disney!).​

They also got me a cake stand, a Lush hair treatment, a crude book about being in your twenties and gave me enough money to cover our meals at Inventions and Walts!! I'm a very lucky girl.

Now I just need to get my two assignments handed in and I can start packing!

megarasweet said:
Part of me feels bad because we're not trying anywhere new! But then we enjoyed all three of our 'big' meals last year so at least we know we're spending our money well at least!

At least you know you'll enjoy them :) I really want to try Blue Lagoon because the atmosphere just looks amazing, but my DFi is very fussy and I'm a vegetarian, so I don't think either of us would enjoy the food! I am actually struggling to find places I think we'll both enjoy, but I think I've come up with a good shortlist!

megarasweet said:
Haha, DFi knew that he could either accept my offer of a Disney/Christmassy jumper, or he'd end up getting a really embarrassing, lumpy Christmas jumper from my mum. It really is a wonder that he enjoys spending Christmas with my family. They're a tad eccentric. The other day my mum bought scarves for her pygmy goats to wear on Christmas day. :lmao:

:rotfl: Maybe I should try blackmailing mine like that :rolleyes1 ;) Aww, that's so cute! I bought our cat a santa hat! Haha.

megarasweet said:
I feel your pain. I've got two deadlines before we leave, and yet I'm happily pretending they don't exist. Instead I'm planning outfits and itineraries for DLP... I'll just have a couple of days in the uni library next week getting everything done and dusted!

Hope you're getting on ok with your workload! My list of coursework seems to be never-ending and I have exams in January as well so my Christmas break is going to be full of revision, although whilst we're in DLP I'm obviously going to spend a blissful few days not even contemplating work!

megarasweet said:
I think I might explode with excitement when we get past the two week mark! I haven't done much intensive planning yet, but on the day we get there we're going to check in at HNY, get lunch at Annette's, go into the park and try to cover favourites like BTM and POTC, get dinner at Casey's, watch Dreams, then head back to the hotel for a cocktail at the New York City Bar :cloud9:

I can't believe that I've just passed the 2 week mark already, time is flying by scarily fast! Sounds like the perfect first day :lovestruc Let me know what you think of the New York City Bar, me and DFi are planning on having a few cocktails from a couple of the bars (as much as I'd love to sample all of the hotel bars, I don't think our bank account would love it quite so much).

I did make it back to Cornwall for the weekend! It was absolutely lovely and I just chilled out completely for a couple of days feeling thoroughly Christmassy :santa: I hope you got to the Bath market ok and spent your vouchers well!

Since we're going a week today (!!) I thought I'd share a few of the bits I've been hoarding...

I bought these today in H&M, DFi had a voucher he needed to use up so I didn't
spend too much. The sweater was £19.99 and the tee shirt was £9.99.

Some birthday presents from my parents. I mentioned that I'd love some Lush
goodies for the trip so they treated me to my favourites (and a Minnie scrubbie!).

Finally, a set of lip balms from my parents. My mum knows how quickly I burn
through the stuff so it's always appreciated (especially when it's Disney!).

They also got me a cake stand, a Lush hair treatment, a crude book about being in your twenties and gave me enough money to cover our meals at Inventions and Walts!! I'm a very lucky girl.

Now I just need to get my two assignments handed in and I can start packing!

Love the clothes! I seem to be building up a worrying amount of Disney related clothing, trying to remind myself we're only there for a few days! :rotfl:

Sounds like you got lovely presents :)

Let me know what you think of the New York City Bar, me and DFi are planning on having a few cocktails from a couple of the bars (as much as I'd love to sample all of the hotel bars, I don't think our bank account would love it quite so much).

We went last year after my birthday meal at Inventions and we loved it. Not the cheapest bar in the world, but the cocktails and atmosphere were lovely!

Today our journey begins! We're off to London this afternoon, then tomorrow we're having a lazy day at my dad's flat (and maybe a cheeky brunch at Frankie & Benny's!) then on Monday morning we're off to St Pancras!

Last night was my little birthday gathering with my friends (thankfully I managed to hand in all of my uni work earlier that day so I was able to relax), we drank mulled wine, nibbled gingerbread and cupcakes, and had a good old catch up! I'll share some photos when I put together the actual trip report. I also got a few Disney presents (again!), some Mickey head tights, a Mickey compact mirror and an Ariel cup from the Disney Store! My friends know me well ;)

Hope you have a great time!! Soo jealous you're just going and we've been back a few weeks now :( x

I can't believe how quick your trip has come round. I hope you have a lovely time I'm sure you will.

I loved your last TR and can't wait for this one!

Have a wonderful and magical trip :)

By the way, does your friend who makes the ears take orders? They are lovely!!

Saw you in Disney Village yesterday around 11.50 am :)

We were going to EoS and you must have been going to the parks

I saw your hair first :rotfl:

Hope you had a great time and are having a very happy birthday :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter