Having a hard time today

:hug: On the way

Is there anything else. Feel free. I am having a down day also. I got some depressing med news, and just ate some greasy chicken and fries to wallow.

Please if there is anything, feel free to PM or any way you feel, if indeed you do.

:grouphug:

I like your thinking. Would love a few zebra domes right about NOW. Just feeling down and out because I am jobless have no kids just my fur babies to keep me company during the day. Then my hubby comes home but I don't want to burden him with my sadness.

It doesn't help matters that it is glummy and rainy here today :(.

Oh Shelly, I am sorry you are not having a good day :hug:

If you lived near me we could sit in the sunshine and I would make you a cup of tea and give you some freshly baked chocolate cake.

Be kind to yourself and try and find some time to do something that makes you feel good.:grouphug:

Quasar

:hug: On the way

Is there anything else. Feel free. I am having a down day also. I got some depressing med news, and just ate some greasy chicken and fries to wallow.

Please if there is anything, feel free to PM or any way you feel, if indeed you do.

:grouphug:

I am sorry the news is not good. :hug:

I think you need to join Shelly and I for some tea and cake in sunny Australia. I shall organize the 'teleport machine' girls.

Sending you a big:hug:

Quasar

So sweet of you :goodvibes Will I need my passport for the teleport? What the weather like there? what clothes should I pack ?

I know Shelly, the weather adds to it, most certainly. I am now onto munching on Subway's cookies. Tomorrow I will feel icky, but tonight it is helping :thumbsup2

I hope a job prospect is around the corner, if you are searching. Just you have hubby though, you have a LOT more than some people do in their back pocket, kids or not.

I am "in" for travel though :banana::banana:

Quasar :hug: Always so kind.

So sweet of you :goodvibes Will I need my passport for the teleport? What the weather like there? what clothes should I pack ?

No passports needed Shelly or Mommasita, we shall bypass customs altogether;)

It is over 30 degrees celcius here today (mid 80's fahrenheit) and very sunny so make sure you bring your swimmers as the weather is perfect for a dip in the pool.
We shall be lazy all day and late in the afternoon we will have cocktails and fire up the barbie.
You girls can't come all the way to Australia without having a BBQ and a pavlova.

Hope you both have a good sleep and wake up feeling a little better tomorrow.
Good luck with the job hunting Shelly, I am sure there is something out there that is perfect for you.

Take care :grouphug:

Quasar

Oh my 80 degrees I will be right there because it is 40 fahrenheit here and suppose to snow tomorrow:sad2:. BBQ is my favorite. I will bring my ninja blender so we can whip up some adult beverages.
This trip will be better than Disney. OMG did I just say that!

Oh my 80 degrees I will be right there because it is 40 fahrenheit here and suppose to snow tomorrow:sad2:. BBQ is my favorite. I will bring my ninja blender so we can whip up some adult beverages.
This trip will be better than Disney. OMG did I just say that!

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Yes, you did.

Hope things look better today. Being in Ohio as well, I know how hard it gets around this time of year due to the lack of sunshine. Seems as though it's been worse this year. :eek:

One thing that always works for me when I'm down is to find someone who needs help and reach out to them. Takes my mind off of myself and gives someone else pleasure as well. :goodvibes

Also, you can go to the mall and people watch for a while.popcorn:: That's always pretty distracting!:lmao:

Sending you hugs:hug: and hopping you find a terrific job soon. Look at it as an adventure and new opportunity if you can. Who knows what will be right around the corner for you?:wave2:

Starting to feel a bit weepy now. Don't want to cry but on the verge. Hate this dang weather. Why can't it be warmer outside then I would go to the park for a walk. Not to mention I have a nagging headache now :(

I would love to venture to Pettiti's garden center and mill around. Smell the fertizer, flowers, and all the smells of spring.

I'm feeling the same way. I think it's the weather. I think everyone needs a hug!!:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: or 7 hugs:goodvibes

:hug:

I can identify with the not having kids. If that is part of your depression, I am sorry you have to experience that. IMHO that is a very unique pain.

I hope tomorrow is sprinkled with people who love you and listen without judgement or opinions. And that some day that pain is a memory that you never have to return to.
:hug:

Starting to feel a bit weepy now. Don't want to cry but on the verge. Hate this dang weather. Why can't it be warmer outside then I would go to the park for a walk. Not to mention I have a nagging headache now :(

I would love to venture to Pettiti's garden center and mill around. Smell the fertizer, flowers, and all the smells of spring.

:hug: Sorry I missed this yesterday.

I hear you so well on the weather. It is snowing here, and I tend to go with the weather. Sunny and I feel great, happier, etc. This gloomy stuff makes me down.

I hope today is better for you, and you can possibly get out somewhere. Hugs to you my dear:grouphug::flower3:

We had a cosmetic coating of snow when we woke up but the sun came out. I decided to go shopping. The mall was dead dead dead just the way I like it. Felt good to get out and see the sun. Tomorrow my hubby is working from home so I wont be alone!!! Then when he gets off work one of his old co workers owns a wine shop and she has invited us to come out for a wine tasting. Should be a good day!

Getting a bit more excited about our up coming WDW trip!

Still wait for the teleport to arrive and take me away!

We had a cosmetic coating of snow when we woke up but the sun came out. I decided to go shopping. The mall was dead dead dead just the way I like it. Felt good to get out and see the sun. Tomorrow my hubby is working from home so I wont be alone!!! Then when he gets off work one of his old co workers owns a wine shop and she has invited us to come out for a wine tasting. Should be a good day!

I am so happy to hear that you went out. Funny, we must be sisters ;), I MUCH prefer quieter shopping indeed, and tend to only go at those times.

Have a nice day tomorrow with DH home, sounds like an even better evening.

Enjoy my friend..:hug:

Sherrie

Hi Shelly,
Hope you are feeling a little better today.
I am sure it will be nice to have your hubby home for the day and wine tasting is a type of teleportation;) (now I want to come to you)

I always think I would love to live in the snow, fireplaces and hot chocolate but I guess us aussies are a little clueless when it comes to the reality.

Hope the sun is shining for you today.
:hug: Quasar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter