• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

He has arrived!!!

Welcome to the world, Dalton!!

Congrats to Mommy & Daddy!

341386kc1oiezq27.gif

I love it when two become a family! Welcome Dalton - now I'm blubbing all over my keyboard;) Maybe I can fly over and "borrow" when mommy and daddy need some sleep:rotfl:

Welcome Dalton! It's fantastic to have another DIS-baby.

welcome-new-baby-150.jpg

Happy Birthday Dalton!! Congrats Brooke and DH!! Give that new babe a kiss from Auntie Debbie

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Welcome to the world Dalton!!!!!!!! where are your photos???????? we are waiting to see you!!!!!!!!!

Ok everyone.....you have asked for them.....HERE THEY ARE!!!

http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc97/BManRS/Dalton/?albumview=grid

This is SIOH's DH posting for her. She's doing well but still having some pain and soreness....loving the percocet. :rotfl2:
Dalton's doing great. Still sleeping between feedings, so he's a nice, quiet bundle of joy :thumbsup2

We got home today around 11:30 this morning and I don't think we've done anything beyond just staring at him. Who needs housework and lawncare. ;)

SIOH said for me to let you all know that Dalton sends his love to all his DIS Aunties.

THanks for the photos! Off to check them out -- but what are you doing? Get some sleep!

Oh my! He is beautiful! And Brooke -- you look fabulous! No fair!! Those a re great photos - -I love the 5th one.

oh he is just beautiful! thank you so much for posting them. i wish i could hold him!
give him kisses for me!

Thank you so much for the photos.

I love the baby bundle one best. He is sooo cute!

I loved the photos. Dalton is just so cute. What a nice happy family you are!!!!! He's just so precious!

I really love the picture of his little foot. We took one of DS's baby feet up again one of DH's fingers to show just how tiny it was. Your photo reminded me of that.

Thanks for sharing photos!!!

OMG! Brooke's natural hair color... OMG!!! :) :faint:

What is your brother having to say about this?

OMG! He is just adorable!! Everyone looks rested! Ha ha!!
I'm so excited for both of you!! Let the fun begin..

Give my little guy a hug and kiss for me.. and I'll check in w/ you later this week...

He is so sweet! What a handsome little guy! Enjoy every moment. :hug:

:love: He is just so cute!! Congratulations! You are a beautiful family!

OMG, he is SO sweet!!! Those are all beautiful pictures!
Brooke, hope you're feeling better soon! Remember, sleep when he sleeps! Give Dalton a kiss from me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter