• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

He has arrived!!!

Aaawwww, what a beautiful baby!:lovestruc He is gorgeous! I love the black and white photo of father and son!:goodvibes

OK, I never even really post here. I'm mostly on the Community Board.
But when I saw the title, I had to pop in. I love new baby stories and pictures.

OP, you know how some babies are, shall we say "less than pretty" when first born?
Well, that baby is NOT one of those!!! He's one of the prettiest newborn babies I've ever seen!! :eek:
He's gorgeous!! :love:
Congratulations, and thanks for sharing!!! :thumbsup2
-Christal

Sigh...he is just so tiny...love that foot...(why do I like them new but not later?) I digress, congrats! He is a keeper! :):lovestruc

And I like your hair dark. You look totally different!;)

I know!
I wonder how her brother is handling it!!! He was giving her static early on that they were finally going to see her real hair color!

I was thinking who the heck is holding our baby???

Congrats! Dalton is precious and Daddy looks so proud. Hope everyone is doing well and y'all are all getting plenty of sleep.

And I was having trouble recognizing everyone as well! :rotfl:

Hi everyone!! Thanks for all of the wonderful responses and congratulations!! Dalton is truly our little blessing. We are having so much fun with him!! Bless his heart, we've taken so many pictures already, I know he keeps thinking, "I could just reach up and snatch that camera out of her hand!!!"

I am doing really well. The pain medicine helps, which is always good. I go tomorrow to get my staples out--not so much looking forward to that, but that's ok!

I knew y'all would notice the Disney pillowcase!! We have Mickey sheets on our bed, but I didn't want to take one of those and risk it getting messed up, so Eeyore (where I just have the pillowcase, not the whole set) went along for the ride!!

Nancy, I laughed out loud when I saw your post about my hair color!! It's hilarious, isn't it?? In June, when I had the dark, dark roots, and the blond hair at the ends, my dr relented and said I could color all of it, but only to the natural color. . .I could do the darker, but not the lighter. When the lady who colors it did it and took it down, she and I were like, "Ummm, ok." I'm definitely not sold on it, but it beat the 3 different colors!! I feel pretty sure that some of the blond (which has been my hair color since I was 12 years old!!) will be going back into it just as soon as possible. My brother actually likes the dark hair and wants me to keep it that way. DH is way too diplomatic to comment. He says he likes it dark, but that either way works for him. . .SMART MAN!!! :rotfl2:

Little Dalton looks just like his dad--you really cannot tell I contributed to this child at all, except for the fact that he came out of me!! ;) And that's ok. . .I think he and his dad are quite handsome!!

Thanks for letting me gush over him! That seems to be all I do now!! ;)

Hey girl!!!

Are you learning to type one handed yet?? Or do what I did.. I would put one leg over the other making like a 90 degree angle w/ my knee and position little one in the little knook and type w/ both hands and sway my legs and he'd fall right asleep!!! :)

I had to laugh, I was like who in the heck is that lady? Than I remembered how your brother was thrilled to find out your natural hair color... I'm liking it both ways...but blonde is by far the SIOH we know!!! :)

The photos are just fabulous!!! Can't wait to see more photos!!! Wait til he starts pulling the blankie over his face to avoid the camera!! He'll learn that one quick!!! (even if it is by accident!)

Hugs to all of you!!! I've got stuff going in the mail next week.. The kids have a little more shopping to do!!!

Hi Brooke!!

Sending a hug for your little man from Auntie Debbie. He is just WAY CUTE!!!

The staple thing wasn't bad at all...it actually felt good to get them out for me...

I was lucky I guess.. I didn't have staples.. they stitched me up..and than pulled an excess stitch out right before I left..

Congratulations again, Brooke!!

Dalton is a cutie, very handsome!! Those photos are terrific!! Both you and DH look so happy!! I'm glad you're treasuring your time with him. It's OK to just take the time to stare at him. :love:

I hope you continue to feel more comfortable and stronger each day. BTW, the staple removal isn't that bad. You'll do fine!

Looking forward to more stories and pictures! Take care!

Good luck with your staple removal. I was lucky that they used the glue stuff on me so I had no stitches or staples.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter