• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

He has arrived!!!

Did anyone notice the Eyeore pillow case behind Brooke's head?

i did notice that.
and the hair color. funny how much we all notice things!!!

i just love the pic brooke. keep staring at him. it's your job! i still stare at my man sometimes.

but really rest when he rest. you'll be glad you did. your house work will always be there.

i also had the glue not staples or stiches. so no advice there.

kisses and hugs from auntie holl in rhode island. i am really starting to believe that this little Dalton is the most loved baby across the united states!

Brooke, your little man is adorable!!!!!! what a beautiful family! Get sleep when you can, concentrate on Dalton and yourself for awhile, you two are so much more important than anything else right now.

I still watch DD at night when she's asleep (and quiet) I can't believe my "baby" starts 3rd grade next week.......enjoy EVERY moment, it does go by way to fast.

Give Dalton a hug from his CA auntie :lovestruc

Happy 1st Week Dalton!!! :goodvibes

How was the first week with your little sweetheart? And how are you feeling?

He is adorable! If you ever neeed anything I am very near to you, don't be afraid to ask.:)

Congratulations Brooke and DH! The pictures are wonderful and I know you're going to love being Mom! Get some rest whenever you can.

Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy!:cloud9: (too bad there isn't a blue cloud 9)

Enjoy these days they grow up way to quick. It is so cliche but you will find it is so so true.

The pictures you posted are beautiful and will look great in the scrapbook. Did you get a couple burp clothes with the book? I made those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter