Heading to OKW April 3. Any GV to try to avoid?

Donna M

DIS Veteran
I requested buildings 15 and 16, but it looks like there may still be renovations going on when we arrive. It might be easier to put in a request for the buildings I don't want. Any less desirable locations?

Looks like 19 overlooks the pool, possibly noisy?

We were in a GV in building 15 and it was good but I think that it is under renovations now, we just left there on Friday.Building 16 seems to be done if you get a renovated GV let us know how it looks would love some pictures. I also stayed in a GV in 23 which was great but that is H H category.

My only hesitation with Building 19 would be if someone in your party is in an ECV. Miller's Road bus stop is the last bus stop, and the ECV personb might be left behind. Building 15 not only has wonderful views, but it's close enough to Penninsula Road that you can "scooter" over to that bus stop, the first stop. That's what we did, and DH, who walks, said it was a fairly close walk also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter