Heads Up - May Park Hours Updated!

Darn... my PPO breakfast at BOG is not PPO anymore Lol! :goodvibes MK is opening at 8am-11pm!

I can't stand it when they do this. My PPO is not one any longer either and I can't modify it. Is CRT not modifiable. I'm going to lose money on the foreign exchange rate if I have to cancel and rebook. I really hate how complicated WDW has become. I planned less for 3 wks in Europe.
::yes::

DAH on May 2 has changed to 1am. If we can make it that long, waits should be next to nothing! Nice hours.

I can't stand it when they do this. My PPO is not one any longer either and I can't modify it. Is CRT not modifiable. I'm going to lose money on the foreign exchange rate if I have to cancel and rebook. I really hate how complicated WDW has become. I planned less for 3 wks in Europe.

Yep I always tell people there isn't a point to booking a "PPO" in MK.

Yep I always tell people there isn't a point to booking a "PPO" in MK.

Sat are the only days in May that people lost MK PPOs and you could anticipate that by looking at last year's hours. No guarantees of course but for most people May is a good time to try for a PPO.

Happy to see that my Tues in MK is now open until 10. :flower1:

Sat are the only days in May that people lost MK PPOs and you could anticipate that by looking at last year's hours. No guarantees of course but for most people May is a good time to try for a PPO.

It's not just hours. It's because they open Main St to everyone at 8am. Unless you have BOG, which is ridiculously overpriced, there isn't much "advantage."

You should always have in the back of your mind that opening hours usually change and ppo's are not a sure thing. We take a gamble and if it works, great. But it's nothing we ever count on. On the bright side, you can cancel, save the money and you have more park hours!

You should always have in the back of your mind that opening hours usually change and ppo's are not a sure thing. We take a gamble and if it works, great. But it's nothing we ever count on. On the bright side, you can cancel, save the money and you have more park hours!
Yup! That’s the plan:thumbsup2 I kept telling my husband... this is not the final plan and he thought I was ridiculous. So now I have extended hours in the MK and the added benefit of an “I told you so!” Lol :rotfl2:

June 1st hours updated to 8am opening and 12am close, so my PPO breakfast is no more. Oh well, this is our relaxing day at the park. We haven’t seen the opening show yet. Do they do it on mornings that open earlier? Does it start promptly at opening or 5 min before?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter