HELLO ? MICKEY? ARE YOU THERE?It's me again, and again, and again.....TR STARTED 6/3

Have fun! Definitely try to see the opening show at MK it is really cute and a great way to start a magical day. Enjoy Kona dinner. I will be thinking of you enjoying your steak or pork chop or whatever yummy thing you might be having that night.

Heyy sorry I haven't been over here in a while! I love your plans- I wish I was on my way to Disney right now!!!!

I cant wait to hear all about your trip when you get back- we did Hoop De Doo for the first time and loved every minute of it! Here is a tip- park at the Wilderness lodge and take the boat over- we did not do that because we did not know we could do that. It is very desolate at the fort Wilderness Parking lot parking lot and we were a little bit confused about the internal bus system at the campgrounds. We wished we would have known ahead of time that we could have parked at the beautiful lodge instead. and if you make out with good timing, walk down to the beach where you get the boat and you may be able to catch wishes from there- we did and it was such a nice little extra touch of magic that was not in my super plans!

oh and the Beach Club, my beloved Beach Club :cloud9:.

I hope you have a wonderful vacation!!!!

Well, Michelle, you've already left by now! I hope you've gotten safely to the hotel and that you'll have an amazing Disney vacation! Can't wait to hear about it!

Just wanted to check-in one more time before we leave tomorrow!! I hope you have a safe trip and can't wait to meet you, Michelle!! Tomorrow we'll be in WDW!!! Whoo hoo!!! :cool1:

Oh darn! I'm too late to wish you off! Well, I'll just say I hope you are already having a great time, and I can't wait to hear about it when you get back!:cheer2:

Hi Michelle!! I'm so glad that I got to meet you and your sweet family on Wed. at Akershus and then again on Friday watching VoL!! I got the cutest picture of you and Kevin hearing that "special" message on the phone!! Both of your girls are now my FB friends and I encouraged them to help you create an FB page!! :goodvibes I hope your journey home was a good one!! :goodvibes

I'm back home! Of course, it's always sad to leave Disney, but I am glad to be home. We had a fun time, ate good food, and enjoyed meeting several DISers. :)

I need to upload pictures and then will have to start on the trip report. I'll post when I get all that started.

Today will be spent with Kevin's family for the holiday. I am off to try to catch up on things around here before we head out for his family's house.

See if you can talk the kids into coming over to Epcot for the Dis Meet on the 28th. Even if it's just for a minute or two. I'd love to meet you in person.

Oh, wow, Lisa, were you at the meet on the 28th? NOW I really wish I had made it over there. I would loved to have met you in person. Maybe next trip! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter