HELLO ? MICKEY? ARE YOU THERE?It's me again, and again, and again.....TR STARTED 6/3

Welcome Home Michelle! It's busy, busy around here but I wanted to stop by and say "Hi" for a moment!:goodvibes

Thanks, Leanne! :) I completely understand about the busy part, and I'm having summer vacation-You had to go back to work! :eek: Somehow we manage to get it all done!

Hi Michelle! Glad you're home safely. :goodvibes

Can't wait to hear all about it! popcorn::

Thanks! :goodvibes I hope to get the TR started today or tomorrow---definitely by the weekend!

I can't wait to read why some lady was holding on to your husband. Sounds interesting. So glad that I got to meet you at one of the DIS Meets! It was a fun time! I'll be heading over to your TR in a little while!

YAY!! Off to look!!

YAY! Glad you'll be coming along, Becky! :)

I can't wait to read why some lady was holding on to your husband. Sounds interesting. So glad that I got to meet you at one of the DIS Meets! It was a fun time! I'll be heading over to your TR in a little while!

I really enjoyed meeting you and your family, too, Alicia. I thought it was so funny how we all recognized each other before we'd ever really met in person! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter