HELLO ? MICKEY? ARE YOU THERE?It's me again, and again, and again.....TR STARTED 6/3

Drive safely Michelle! See you soon!

Safe travels to you, Michelle and the family. And I hope you all have a magical trip.

Have a wonderful trip, Michelle!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Safe travels! :goodvibes

Great plans! Hope you have a safe drive down
Have a magical trip:wizard:

Have a great time!

I hope you have a wonderful time, Michelle! I can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back! :goodvibes

THANKS FOR ALL THE MAGICAL WISHES! :goodvibes

We got back Saturday evening, but have been busy since. (You all understand about that!) We had a fun trip, and I will be starting a TR soon.

Have a wonderful trip!

Well, Michelle, you've already left by now! I hope you've gotten safely to the hotel and that you'll have an amazing Disney vacation! Can't wait to hear about it!

Are we there yet? Have fun tonight at EPCOT.

Hey! I hope you guys have a great trip! Maybe I'll see you on the 28th! :goodvibes

Oh darn! I'm too late to wish you off! Well, I'll just say I hope you are already having a great time, and I can't wait to hear about it when you get back!:cheer2:

So sorry I am late to wish you off!! Have a WONDERFUL trip! You know I can not wait to read it :goodvibes

Thanks for all the wishes! :) I am back home, and we had a wonderful, fun-fillled trip.

Enjoy Kona dinner. I will be thinking of you enjoying your steak or pork chop or whatever yummy thing you might be having that night.
It was the steak, and it was DELISH! It was probably our favorite meal of the week! :thumbsup2

- we did Hoop De Doo for the first time and loved every minute of it! Here is a tip- park at the Wilderness lodge and take the boat over-

oh and the Beach Club, my beloved Beach Club :cloud9:.
We loved the HDDR! Great tip on taking the boat from WL. We had our car, so we just drove ourselves to Ft. Wilderness, but you are right, that internal bus system is confusing. But we asked around, and figured it out, and got there with time to spare.

LOVED the Beach Club. The pool is amazing! :thumbsup2

Have a great trip, Michelle, and enjoy your dinner at Teppan Edo tonight!
Loved Teppan Edo---Kevin said it was a close race with Kona for which dinner he enjoyed the most. :thumbsup2

Just wanted to be the first one to say "Welcome home!" Can't wait to hear all about your fun!:goodvibes
Thanks, Barabara! :) It is good to be home. We had a lot of fun, and hopefully I can start the TR this week.

Have you started the TR yet :hyper:
I wish! :laughing: Not yet, Katie---You know how it is---laundry, church yesterday, with a youth activity last night. Now today is a holiday, and we're expected to put in a command performance at Kevin's parents' house.

I hope to start it this week! :thumbsup2

Are you home yet? Can't wait to hear about your trip!
Got home Saturday night, Denise. Hoping to start the TR this week. :)

Hope you had a wonderful trip, Michelle!
Can't wait to read all about it:-)
Thanks, Sara---We had a great trip. :)

Are you home???? Hope you guys had an amazing trip!
Got home Saturday evening---Long trip home---Left around 6:30 a.m Disney time (5:30 home time), and drove it straight through. We got home around 5:15 p.m Saturday evening.

We had a great time! Thanks, Michelle. :)

:rotfl: OK, I can take a hint!

I put off getting on these boards, because I knew I'd be on here forever trying to catch up! I've been almost an hour now, and I'm still getting caught up on my own thread.

I hope to get some pictures uploaded either tonight or tomorrow, and then get the TR started! I promise! :laughing:

Hi Michelle!! I'm so glad that I got to meet you and your sweet family on Wed. at Akershus and then again on Friday watching VoL!! I got the cutest picture of you and Kevin hearing that "special" message on the phone!! Both of your girls are now my FB friends and I encouraged them to help you create an FB page!! :goodvibes I hope your journey home was a good one!! :goodvibes

Thanks, Becky! :) I was so glad to get to meet you and your family too! I hope you had a great trip--I know we had a fun time! Hope you had an uneventful, safe trip home!

I saw where both my girls were your FB friends. I thiink I am definitely going to have to join the FB world. :thumbsup2

Welcome home Michelle!!:goodvibes

I'm glad to hear that you had a great trip and look forward to the details in your TR when you get all caught up! Don't get too carried away though-I'm still in school and have limited DIS time so you just take your time!:laughing:

:flower3: Welcome home Michelle!
Hope you had a wonderful trip! I'm so jealous that you and some other DISer's got to meet up. :headache: How awesome - I would've loved to have been there for that!

Can't wait to read about your trip.

BTW - what do you think about the Alabama Construction firm getting the Fantasyland expansion job at MK- Pretty cool huh?! Think I might go check out their website to see if they are hiring!! :idea: he-he

Welcome home, Michelle. Can't wait to read your trip report. Hope you had a good holiday. :)

Welcome home Michelle!!:goodvibes

I'm glad to hear that you had a great trip and look forward to the details in your TR when you get all caught up! Don't get too carried away though-I'm still in school and have limited DIS time so you just take your time!:laughing:
Thanks, Stacy. Don't worry-it seems as if I can't make myself get started on it yet, so maybe by the time I'm inspired to begin, you'll be finished with school. :thumbsup2

Welcome home! Glad to hear you had a good time. :wizard:
Thanks, Sarah. :) We had a fabulous time!

Yeay! You're home!!! :yay:
Yes-we are, and it's summer vacation! No more school for two months! :woohoo:

:flower3: Welcome home Michelle!
Hope you had a wonderful trip! I'm so jealous that you and some other DISer's got to meet up. :headache: How awesome - I would've loved to have been there for that!

Thanks! :) It was a lot of fun meeting people in person that you've only talked to online. So many of them were just as they seem in their posts---good and generous folks.

Welcome home, Michelle. Can't wait to read your trip report. Hope you had a good holiday. :)
Thanks, Kathy! :)

We had a great time, and a good holiday. Hope you enjoyed your day as well.

Welcome home Michelle! I was sad that I had to miss the meet on Sataurday. I look forward to your TR.
Thanks, Megan. I hope I can get started on it this week. I just seem to be dragging this week.;)

Welcome back, Michelle! :goodvibes

Looking forward to reading all about your trip!

Kathy
Thanks, Kathy! :)

I hope your drive and time at Disney went well! Looking forward to hearing about it. :goodvibes:

Thanks, Stephanie! We had a great time at Disney! :) The drive home was much cooler than the trip down........I'll be sure to explain that later in my TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter