Help! I'm a DLRP Menu addict!!

oooh the silver spur ! off to read up on it now :)
would be nice to eat somewhere we haven't tried yet

thanks Bob

x

I went to Silver Spur last time and had their set Menu and I would never go there again.
The food was cold and the portions were tiny, it was not value for money.

good thread. i am such a menu addict. i just dont want to be caught out over there and i am going with two picky teenagers, a ridiculously picky mom and my 22 month old baby so i have a lot to contend with as they all think the food is gross and just want to eat in mcdonalds. who goes to dlrp to eat in mcdonalds!!!!

oh i have a question what is your fave restaurant in dlrp??

Are you planning on taking them to Annettes?? That might be a good option if they like 'burger' fayre...

My fave restaurant in DLRP so far is Cafe Mickey... I loved it. We ate there for lunch a while ago, and while it was a little expensive (2 Pastas, a Garlic Cheesebread, A Non-alcohol Cocktail and 2 Fantas came to around 70Euro) I thought it was worth every penny.... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

If you like lots of food and tend to spend a fortune on soft drink as well, then the Steakhouse buffet is ideal for you. 35 Euros per adult includes as much as you can eat buffet but also all your juice, coke and even included my husband's coffee at the end. Children are only 10 Euros - BARGAIN.

i've been to the silver spur on my last 2 trips last year it was excellent this year it was good but not quite so brilliant but i would definitely give it a go if you've never been before. I really want to go to walts but ryan doesn't like the look of anything on the menu, which is a bit stupid coz i've looked at it and theres quite a few things i know he will happily eat lol! Men!!!!

I really want to go to walts but ryan doesn't like the look of anything on the menu, which is a bit stupid coz i've looked at it and theres quite a few things i know he will happily eat lol! Men!!!!

Robert is like this everywhere we ever go!!! Lol!!

Bob xoxoxox

What a brilliant thread! I'm a menu addict too, both for WDW and DLRP, if Disney Dining were a topic I could use on Mastermind i'd wipe the floor with em! :rotfl2:

We haven't been yet but i'm really looking forward to the Plaza Gardens Birthday Tea Party and Cafe Mickey and of course Casey's Corner as i'm nuts about hot dogs! :love:

What a brilliant thread! I'm a menu addict too, both for WDW and DLRP, if Disney Dining were a topic I could use on Mastermind i'd wipe the floor with em! :rotfl2:

We haven't been yet but i'm really looking forward to the Plaza Gardens Birthday Tea Party and Cafe Mickey and of course Casey's Corner as i'm nuts about hot dogs! :love:

yum ! all 3 of those are fab :)

We haven't been yet but i'm really looking forward to the Plaza Gardens Birthday Tea Party

By the time you go in November, it will be pizza planet tea party, but hopefully it won't be any different apart from the venue :)

Are you planning on taking them to Annettes?? That might be a good option if they like 'burger' fayre...

My fave restaurant in DLRP so far is Cafe Mickey... I loved it. We ate there for lunch a while ago, and while it was a little expensive (2 Pastas, a Garlic Cheesebread, A Non-alcohol Cocktail and 2 Fantas came to around 70Euro) I thought it was worth every penny.... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

yeah annettes is gonna be our first stop. we will only get a couple of hours on our first day in the park and then when they close at 7 we are off to annettes. the last night i wanted to do cafe mickey but we are doing the mnsshp and i dont want to take time out of the park but i really want to do cm so i might make a reservation at around 5. are the characters there then *** if not i will have to rethink that one. walts is one i want to try that nobody else is bothered about. silver spur and plaza gardens was on the table but i have heard some bad reviews!!!!

wow this is my favourite thread ever, I haven't even been to dlp yet but im sure i know more about the food there than most. I love trawling through the reviews to find the menu pics.

Im off in sept and definately going to rainforest, annette's, silver spur and the plaza tea party just because of the food pics and fellow disers recommendations.

It always makes me hungry though! yum yum

By the time you go in November, it will be pizza planet tea party, but hopefully it won't be any different apart from the venue :)

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I love the look of the Plaza Gardens, it had a nice atmosphere, reminded me a bit of the Crystal Palace at WDW. :sad2:

I don't know anything about the Pizza Planet, isnt' that a counter service restaurant? Oh dear, maybe I should stick to Cafe Mickey and order a cake - not that she can eat any of it! :rotfl2:

yeah annettes is gonna be our first stop. we will only get a couple of hours on our first day in the park and then when they close at 7 we are off to annettes. the last night i wanted to do cafe mickey but we are doing the mnsshp and i dont want to take time out of the park but i really want to do cm so i might make a reservation at around 5. are the characters there then *** if not i will have to rethink that one. walts is one i want to try that nobody else is bothered about. silver spur and plaza gardens was on the table but i have heard some bad reviews!!!!

As far as I'm aware, the characters are in Cafe Mickey at all dining times...

....I would love to try Walts but its never open when we're there!! My fiancee is always gutted about that as he really wants to eat there too....

Bob xoxoxox

My favourite is Walts and I am planning on eating there twice on our four day trip in January, the other two days we will be eating at Cafe Mickey, so not much variety for us this time. We ate at inventions last year and I am not keen on trying it again, I did not really enjoy it.

Ok i admit it ...... i knida like to look at DLRP food menus too... abit...... ok i think about food and what we'll eat....... ALOT!! loool

Now my problem is....I'm not sure whether to have Inventions on the monday which will be our first evening meal, then The Steakhouse on the Tues and Cafe Mickey on the Wed or have switch the days for Inventions and The Steakhouse.

We love The Steakhouse but i'm a little worried that compared to Inventions we might but disappointed but also is two character meals in a row going to be abit full on...........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter