Help! I'm a DLRP Menu addict!!

Ok i admit it ...... i knida like to look at DLRP food menus too... abit...... ok i think about food and what we'll eat....... ALOT!! loool

Now my problem is....I'm not sure whether to have Inventions on the monday which will be our first evening meal, then The Steakhouse on the Tues and Cafe Mickey on the Wed or have switch the days for Inventions and The Steakhouse.

We love The Steakhouse but i'm a little worried that compared to Inventions we might but disappointed but also is two character meals in a row going to be abit full on...........

If I was you Hun, I would personally go for The Steakhouse on your first night, then you know you're gonna get something really nice for your first night as you already know you love it there. Second Night I would go for Inventions, and then head to Cafe Mickey on Wednesday.... It wouldn't really be two character meals in a row then, would it? Because you'd have to have breakfast and lunch in between the two, plus it would be ending your visit on a high because you love Cafe Mickey..... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

quick question. do you always get the same thing to eat in the restaraunts or do you try out something different each time. what can anyone recommend off the annettes or cm menu

If I was you Hun, I would personally go for The Steakhouse on your first night, then you know you're gonna get something really nice for your first night as you already know you love it there. Second Night I would go for Inventions, and then head to Cafe Mickey on Wednesday.... It wouldn't really be two character meals in a row then, would it? Because you'd have to have breakfast and lunch in between the two, plus it would be ending your visit on a high because you love Cafe Mickey..... :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

Yeah see that was the orginal plan, we always seem to do CM on the last night as we really love it there and its a nice ending to the trip and i really dont want to feel disappointed by The Steakhouse...... hummm I think we'll stick to that then..

quick question. do you always get the same thing to eat in the restaraunts or do you try out something different each time. what can anyone recommend off the annettes or cm menu

I have simliar stuff but i like to try different stuff loool mainly pasta as i love it :goodvibes If your a pasta then you have to have it at CM there all yummy!!

Well, I've only been once, but I can try and help out here!!

At Annettes I had the burrito wraps, and they were fantastic! They were huge though..... Robert had a rock and roll burger and reckons its one of the best burgers he's ever had.... The Milkshakes are lovely too.... :goodvibes I also highly recommend their Lemon Coke (I ordered it after Orion33 recommended it on the Annetttes thread) and it was lovely- Real Coca Cola with lots of fresh lemon! Yum!

As for Cafe Mickey, everything we ate there was lovely. I had a Mr. Smee alcohol free cocktail and that was really nice. The Pinnochio pasta was really good, and Roberts carbonara was to die for (I sampled it!).... The garlic cheesebread is also very very good.....

Bob xoxoxoxx

:cool1:

1st trip to dlrp comin up in november

have been going through the menus , mmmm and mmm again lol

ok for all the menu addicts , what time does the restaurants in the village close at , if anyone is going soon , and can find out for me much appreciated

i dont want to arrive on the 1st night and find them closed, after trvelling from 4.30am , ill eat anything in sight lolol

Ive nearly always had the Rock n Roll burger at Annettes followed by Cafe Gourmand (a coffee with a small selection of desserts) - I had a different burger once. However last time we went I didnt fancy a burger so had teh chilli dog which I enjoyed but am now missing the burgers as I didnt get my usual fix

:cool1:

1st trip to dlrp comin up in november

have been going through the menus , mmmm and mmm again lol

ok for all the menu addicts , what time does the restaurants in the village close at , if anyone is going soon , and can find out for me much appreciated

i dont want to arrive on the 1st night and find them closed, after trvelling from 4.30am , ill eat anything in sight lolol

A lot of them close fairly late on.... I think about 10:30ish?? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I think Planet Hollywood stays open quite late though....

We're in the same boat as you- After a long coach journey we just want food! Lol!

Bob xoxoxox

just rang , planet hollywood is open till midnite , wooo for food lol:banana: :banana:

Any other menu addicts lurking that haven't come to say hi yet?? He he!!

I think my fiancee is relieved that I have other people to talk about DLRP food with..... He was getting just a tiny bit sick of it! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bob xoxoxox

I'm planning for eating in January. lol. I would like to know if vegetarians are catered for - and whether the set menus have a veggie option other than pasta.;)

Juliette

Just noticed this post Juliette!!

I think a lot of places do offer pastas as a veggie option, but there are quite a few that have other veggie options too.... The Rainforest Cafe seems to do a couple of veggie options (I believe they do a Veggie burger and a few pastas), the Agrabah Cafe is meant to be very good for veggies, but I would recommend you ring in advance about this one as it only seems to be open certain days when it isn't high season. Annettes Diner does a big Veggie salad that somewhere near us was eating when we there a while ago, and it looked really nice.... The buffet places do have veggie options, but I would advise you asking what the choice is for veggies before you go in as some people have been less than satisfied with what is there for them when they go in. Cafe Mickey did a couple of veggie things if I remember rightly (I'm sure they would probably do a veggie pizza, etc) Another option would be for you to ask if you could have a double portion of a veggie starter served as a main course??? I know some veggies who post on these boards have often posted some good reviews of the Silver Spur Steakhouse.... So theres a few options for you to explore there!!

Bob xoxoxox

I think my fiancee is relieved that I have other people to talk about DLRP food with..... He was getting just a tiny bit sick of it! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bob xoxoxox

lool I think Mr Tigger is getting abit fed up of me fussing over food too :rotfl:

lool I think Mr Tigger is getting abit fed up of me fussing over food too :rotfl:

The Yorkshireman is to the point of begging me to shut up about it.... I can tell you, the days are few and far between when he says: "Please!! Just go on your forum and talk to Tigger, Ariel, Stitch and Daisy!" I then say: "Don't you mean Fay, Emma, Rob and Torsie?".... I'm sorry to say he only knows my DIS friends by their avatars!!

Bob xoxoxox

Just noticed this post Juliette!!

I think a lot of places do offer pastas as a veggie option, but there are quite a few that have other veggie options too.... The Rainforest Cafe seems to do a couple of veggie options (I believe they do a Veggie burger and a few pastas), the Agrabah Cafe is meant to be very good for veggies, but I would recommend you ring in advance about this one as it only seems to be open certain days when it isn't high season. Annettes Diner does a big Veggie salad that somewhere near us was eating when we there a while ago, and it looked really nice.... The buffet places do have veggie options, but I would advise you asking what the choice is for veggies before you go in as some people have been less than satisfied with what is there for them when they go in. Cafe Mickey did a couple of veggie things if I remember rightly (I'm sure they would probably do a veggie pizza, etc) Another option would be for you to ask if you could have a double portion of a veggie starter served as a main course??? I know some veggies who post on these boards have often posted some good reviews of the Silver Spur Steakhouse.... So theres a few options for you to explore there!!

Bob xoxoxox

Oooops, I also felt I should point out that all DLRP restaurants cater at least one thing for veggies... It might not be exciting, but theres always bound to be something! :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

The Yorkshireman is to the point of begging me to shut up about it.... I can tell you, the days are few and far between when he says: "Please!! Just go on your forum and talk to Tigger, Ariel, Stitch and Daisy!" I then say: "Don't you mean Fay, Emma, Rob and Torsie?".... I'm sorry to say he only knows my DIS friends by their avatars!!

Bob xoxoxox

:lmao: I dont mind being called Tigger ;)

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!! I need to talk DLRP food!!

Bob xoxoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter