HELP!!!!!! More Disney Dreams to fulfill! 09/04 Exciting news!

Oh how lucky for you Karin!!! I love Belle and the pictures are wonderful! I knew you and Tom would be having a great time, and you are going to eat at one of our favorite places. Today was my last day to work and I am now officially on vacation! Talk to ya soon!

Oh.My.Goodness!!!! Talk about Dust and Magic!! :goodvibes So, so happy for you two! Thank you so much for giving us a peek too!! So exciting!! :cool1:

dizneeat said:
Now here's another little update for ya!!!!!!!!

Today Tom and I decided to finally hit the parks, park of choice ...... MK ........ and we really were lucky!!!!!!!!!

First off, we arrived 5 minutes after rope drop and the park is practically empty!!! Yippie, we had been to EMH two days before and left an hour into it as it was insane.
On the way to BTMR we run into Aladin and Jasmine, who ride the Flying Carpets with some guests (have photos to prove!) :rotfl2:
Then we rode BTMR 5 times in a row in the VERY last row. :woohoo:
When walking to Tomorrowland we crossed through Fantasyland and stopped to wonder what all the steel construction is supposed to be for. While we still discussed a CM aproached us and offered to explain. Well, be my guest. ;)
He was really knowledgeable and must have been a "higher" one, as he was one of those "walkie talkie guys". When he was done explaining he asked if we were around in the afternoon. Sure we will be around. Turns out they are doing previews of the new Beauty and the Beast Fantasyland Expansion experience and we might get lucky seeing it. So at the given time we criss cross the area and low and behold they are inviting people in. So after a while we mustered up some courage and asked if we were allowed to come in too! ;) And ........

WE WERE ALLOWED AND ABLE TO EXPERIENCE THE NEW FANTASYLAND EXPANSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To put it in a nutshell ..... it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pics for you!

Outside queueing area

Inside Belle's father's cottage

the mirror turns into a door!!!!!! and you enter the Beast's castle that way!!!

The wardrobe does role call in the castle .........

And finally we all surprise Belle and recreate how she and the beast fell in love!
It is really spectacular and I cannot believe we were so lucky.

There are already carriage "marks" and hoof prints outside the cottage. ;)

AND ........

another news. ;)

I AM FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

On the way back to the car we walked past some really nice people who then turned around and said something. We stopped, thinking it was Tom's new hat attracting attention, but it turns out these are DISboarders who read my thread and recognized us!

CaroleRWO (hope I got that right ;)) thank you for stopping and saying hello! It was awesome meeting you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are still having loads of fun, even though our trip is coming to a close. :( Out to dinner at Via Napoli now!

If you saw some people waving with white gloves, that was us!!!!!!!!

So jealous! Years ago we were lucky enough to be staying onsite, and got to see MGM studios before it opened officially, that was special.

Oh my gosh! You are so lucky! What a wonderful preview!

Wait, you didn't know you were famous???:rotfl:

Wow! How lucky for you and Tom. What a great experience for you guys. I can't wait to get in to see the new area at MK. You always have such great experiences.

And I will have to go back and look at my pictures to see if I see any white hands. It was so cool to watch the Dream sail out that night while we were eating supper.

And yes, if I passed you in a park I would stop and say something too!

Can't wait to hear about your whole trip! Have a great time at Via Napoli!

Wow Karin that is SOOOOO COOOOOOOOL! Man, I love that there's going to be free wifi at the parks and resorts when I'm there.

Can't wait to experience the new land for myself. I love that you were recognized by other DISers. Your TRs are that awesome

What an amazing day!!! I am so happy for you. You and Tom deserve that pixie dust! To preview part of the expansion must have been one of those experiences that will define the trip!

Thank you for sharing the pictures!!! I makes me excited to see this..someday. ;)

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]What a special thing to see some of the new expansion. It seems like you just left for florida & now the trip is ending soon. Where oh where oh where has the time gone?:sad2:

We leave in days & I have so much to do yet. I did get my new D&B purse today. It is the Retro print sachel & I love it. The position of the picture are great.
[/FONT]

WOW!!! That is so cool!!! I hope this means they will be doing some more soft openings and previews in October when we're there. I'm going to make sure to ask CMs and people around that area!!

Great pictures!!

And how cool to be recognized? I hope if anyone ever sees me and thinks they recognize me, they come and say hi!!

that is sooooo awesome....I was actually wondering if you would get a chance to see it since I heard they have been doing previews...lets hope they do this in Nov too

Karin, what an amazing day. I am so, so jealous that you got to preview the Beast's castle. Beauty and the Beast is my favourite Disney film and I can't wait to see the new area. I only have to wait almost 14 months....:sad:

What awesome news !!Lucky you to see the Expansion !!! I am so hoping I can see something next month when we are there !!!!

Wow, so lucky to have a preview!! Thanks for sharing your pictures. Now I am so excited and hopeful that during our stay October 3-8 we are able to have a sneak peek of our own!!!

How exciting for you & Tom!:woohoo: The pictures you posted so far, are just amazing!!! Sure hope we get alittle pixie dust ourselves, in November! I hope the magic continues for you both!:banana:

Karin and Tom are Rock Stars!:cool1: We had the best time ever with them yesterday. Loved riding in their car with the top down.

Karin and Tom are Rock Stars!:cool1: We had the best time ever with them yesterday. Loved riding in their car with the top down.

Aren't they the best?! We rode in their car last year with the top down, it was so much fun. I hate that we will miss them this year.

Karin, I think you and Tom need to start having autograph sessions!:rotfl2:

So cool you got PD for your MK visit! They couldn't have asked two nicer DISers to see the preview!

Aren't they the best?! We rode in their car last year with the top down, it was so much fun. I hate that we will miss them this year.

Yes and last night we met up with them for EMH at Epcot and laughed so hard over a lady thinking her number 9 was our number 6 and then having our Mission Space flight scrubbed because our numer 6 pod was down. Karin said we broke it! When we went back later we got number 6 again! But this time we completed the mission.

It was sad to have to say goodbye, but we know we will see each other next year on the Fantasy!

Thanks for the great time Karin and Tom! Have a safe trip home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter