HELP!!!!!! More Disney Dreams to fulfill! 09/04 Exciting news!

Hi, Karin! What a nice surprise to find more photos from you! So happy you and Tom are having a delightful time!! Keep on havin' fun!! :wave:

Love your update in pictures!! CC looks beautiful as usual and you and Tom look like you are having a great time! I have only two work days left and Mick has one before we start our vacation.

Hi Karen & Tom. I am trying to get caught up on my threads here after our weekend in Florida last weekend. And if I am reading right you sailed on the Disney Dream on Friday, August 24th? Correct? Well if that is the case I watched you sailaway from Fish Lips! We were there having dinner that night and didn't realize the Dream would be sailing that night. I was so excited to see her go out and I got some nice pictures. And I had always wanted to eat at Fish Lips and let me say it was a great dinner. So I got a double bonus that night to start our long weekend.

Hope you had a great cruise because we got lots of rain up by Orlando on Sunday night/Monday. Can't wait to read all about your fun!

Thanks for taking the time to update! Loved the photos & so glad that you are having such a magical time!!!:yay:

Hi Karin!! I came looking for you and I've been thinking of you guys ;)

Looks like you had a great time! I'm glad the storms didnt cause too much trouble for you! We had more weather issues on our June Dream cruise compared to the 8/15 Dream sailing :thumbsup2 I can't believe we only missed you by a few days.

Can't wait to read more and see more!!

Heather

Welcome back Karin and Tom, just checked the webcam and saw the Dream in port. Can't wait to hear all about your awesome time sailing on the Dream. See ya Thurs. I only have one more day to work and Mick is lucky he is off work till we get back from FLorida. :cool1:

Hi Karin and Tom! Welcome back to dry land. I'm sorry your cruise is over, but I know you have lots more fun and food to come!

I LOVE all of your photo's but especially LOVE the photo of ANGLELINA AND MICKEY!!!
I hope we get to see you before you go home!!

Now here's another little update for ya!!!!!!!!

Today Tom and I decided to finally hit the parks, park of choice ...... MK ........ and we really were lucky!!!!!!!!!

First off, we arrived 5 minutes after rope drop and the park is practically empty!!! Yippie, we had been to EMH two days before and left an hour into it as it was insane.
On the way to BTMR we run into Aladin and Jasmine, who ride the Flying Carpets with some guests (have photos to prove!) :rotfl2:
Then we rode BTMR 5 times in a row in the VERY last row. :woohoo:
When walking to Tomorrowland we crossed through Fantasyland and stopped to wonder what all the steel construction is supposed to be for. While we still discussed a CM aproached us and offered to explain. Well, be my guest. ;)
He was really knowledgeable and must have been a "higher" one, as he was one of those "walkie talkie guys". When he was done explaining he asked if we were around in the afternoon. Sure we will be around. Turns out they are doing previews of the new Beauty and the Beast Fantasyland Expansion experience and we might get lucky seeing it. So at the given time we criss cross the area and low and behold they are inviting people in. So after a while we mustered up some courage and asked if we were allowed to come in too! ;) And ........

WE WERE ALLOWED AND ABLE TO EXPERIENCE THE NEW FANTASYLAND EXPANSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To put it in a nutshell ..... it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pics for you!

DSC_0644.jpg

DSC_0649.jpg

DSC_0645.jpg

Outside queueing area

DSC_0665.jpg

DSC_0669.jpg

DSC_0667.jpg

IMG_6239.jpg

IMG_6244.jpg

Inside Belle's father's cottage

DSC_0678.jpg

IMG_6245.jpg

the mirror turns into a door!!!!!! and you enter the Beast's castle that way!!!

DSC_0684.jpg

The wardrobe does role call in the castle .........

DSC_0689.jpg

IMG_6249.jpg

DSC_0696.jpg

And finally we all surprise Belle and recreate how she and the beast fell in love!
It is really spectacular and I cannot believe we were so lucky.

DSC_0702.jpg

IMG_6253.jpg

There are already carriage "marks" and hoof prints outside the cottage. ;)

AND ........

another news. ;)

I AM FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

On the way back to the car we walked past some really nice people who then turned around and said something. We stopped, thinking it was Tom's new hat attracting attention, but it turns out these are DISboarders who read my thread and recognized us!

CaroleRWO (hope I got that right ;)) thank you for stopping and saying hello! It was awesome meeting you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC_0708.jpg

We are still having loads of fun, even though our trip is coming to a close. :( Out to dinner at Via Napoli now!

Hi Karen & Tom. I am trying to get caught up on my threads here after our weekend in Florida last weekend. And if I am reading right you sailed on the Disney Dream on Friday, August 24th? Correct? Well if that is the case I watched you sailaway from Fish Lips! We were there having dinner that night and didn't realize the Dream would be sailing that night. I was so excited to see her go out and I got some nice pictures. And I had always wanted to eat at Fish Lips and let me say it was a great dinner. So I got a double bonus that night to start our long weekend.

Hope you had a great cruise because we got lots of rain up by Orlando on Sunday night/Monday. Can't wait to read all about your fun!

If you saw some people waving with white gloves, that was us!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter