HELP!!!!!! More Disney Dreams to fulfill! 09/04 Exciting news!

Wow Karin you guys are soooo lucky you got picked to experience Enchanted Tales with Belle! What a magical moment!

I'm sorry we just missed each other (again!). One day our dates will overlap. You know if you had not taken that cruise we would have been in WDW at the same time! ;)

Hope you guys are doing well!

Here's some pretty sad news .......

We're sitting at the airport, waiting to board a plane to go back home again. :(

We had a wonderful vacation, met some really awesome people and cannot wait to go back in 5 months. ;)

So sad your trip is over but can't wait to hear all about it.

Have a safe flight.

Jill in CO

Aw, so sorry your trip is over. :hug: Safe travels...and can hardly wait to hear all about everything!!! ::yes::

Safe trip and now start dreaming of the next trip...

& now WE get to look forward to the new trip report!!!

How sad to be at the airport already to return home. But you will be back. :goodvibes Now you get to relive your trip through your reports! Can't wait for that.

Looking forward to reading your trip report.
It was such fun meeting you both and spending time chatting in the pool at OKW.

Carole, Mike and Jenny

Looking forward to reading your trip report.
It was such fun meeting you both and spending time chatting in the pool at OKW.

Carole, Mike and Jenny

It was so wonderful meeting you, twice! :thumbsup2

Sorry, we missed you the second time around, Jenny! :wave2:

I have already started my trip report, the link is in the post above yours. PLEASE come on over and say hello! I'd LOVE to have you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter