Help needed with WDW planning

CaitlynJS97

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! This is my first time posting here, so I’ll try to describe what I’m needing help with as best as I can. I’m currently in Florida for the week and have 2 days to use at WDW. I would like to use one full day at Magic Kingdom and then use another day to park hop through whatever else I’d like to get done at the other parks. My day options are Wednesday and Friday, so the advice I’m looking for is what order to do it. Is Magic Kingdom better to do this Wednesday (tomorrow) or Friday? If it influences any of your thoughts, I’m also traveling with someone who will be renting a scooter which I know is a game of chance at availability when you park hop. My thought is it might be better to park hop the others on Wednesday as I know the weekend crowd tends to rush to the Star Wars area, so Magic Kingdom sounds a little better to me on Friday. Those of you who are more experienced park goers, what are your opinions?

Thank you for your input!

Well both Wednesday and Friday MK have EMH, so if you are staying offside there will be people already by the time you can get in.

Friday the park have a ticketed event as well at night, but it is open for you 1 more hour (9pm on Friday, 8pm on Wednesday)

No difference on the other 3 parks.

Still, I feel like Wednesday should be less crowded but this apply for other parks as well. What are your priorities? Do you have the tickets already and see what Fastpass are available?

Well both Wednesday and Friday MK have EMH, so if you are staying offside there will be people already by the time you can get in.

Friday the park have a ticketed event as well at night, but it is open for you 1 more hour (9pm on Friday, 8pm on Wednesday)

No difference on the other 3 parks.

Still, I feel like Wednesday should be less crowded but this apply for other parks as well. What are your priorities? Do you have the tickets already and see what Fastpass are available?

I have not purchased tickets yet, so I haven’t monitored what’s available for Fastpasses, but I do have the app, so I’ve been closely watching wait times just for personal reference. I’ve been to MK more than the other parks, so I’m fairly confident that I would be able to maneuver to what I find most important in that park if it ends up being overly crowded (my top three FP choices there would be Peter Pan, Mine Train, and Space Mountain pending availability). That being said, since I know MK best, I’m also excited to try the newer things. I haven’t done the Toy Story or Star Wars areas or the Frozen ride, and I would be quite excited to visit those. Since Friday has an extra hour of MK being open I’m almost tempted to choose that day for it and do the others Wednesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter