Help with Discovery cove questions...?

What happens if there's bad weather on the day you booked for DC? We would visit Orlando in Nov. Since we have to pick a day ahead of time, I would worry about the weather.

I second this question and-----is it a coke or pepsi place?

If memory serves you have a chance to change your reservation (based on availbility) one time before you incur a fee. I think there's an actual "Hey the weather really sucks so here's what happens" policy on the FAQ though, just check the website.

And it's Pepsi.

Hahah in Buffalo Pepsi seems to be the pravailing choice but I'm with you, I'm a Coke gal. The only time I ever drink Pepsi is at restaurants when they don't specify which cola it is...although I like both Cherry Pepsi and Coke.

Has anyone done the Dolphin swim in like Sept and during the summer? Is the water colder in september or around the same?
Also, do you have to pay extra for snorkeling?
And does the breakfast and lunch come with your ticket (Dolphin Swim and Regular Admission)? Or do you have to pay extra?

BTW, Thanks so far everyone, your info has helped a lot!

Has anyone done the Dolphin swim in like Sept and during the summer? Is the water colder in september or around the same?
Also, do you have to pay extra for snorkeling?
And does the breakfast and lunch come with your ticket (Dolphin Swim and Regular Admission)? Or do you have to pay extra?

BTW, Thanks so far everyone, your info has helped a lot!

The pools are generally kept at the same temp through the year (the animal pools are cooler than the normal pool and lazy river) The weather makes more of a difference (in my opinion) once you get out of the water, whether or not you have warm air to come back into or cool air.

Snorkeling (in the coral reef) and the meals are part of your admission, no extra charge. I'm not sure how the new Grand Reef works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter