• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help!!!!

party of 3

<font color=royalblue>i can't believe that i will
oh my you guys.

pray for me today. i'm having such a hard time at work today i feel as is i could walk right out.

i **need** to work and i need my job, but i can't cry anymore!!!!!!

i so need my friends today!!!!!

Holly,

I'm so sorry to hear you're having a rough time at work. Lots of hugs.
Cathy

:hug: stay strong Holly!! Don't let them win!

Just a few more hours and then it's the weekend, and you can regroup!

Hang in there girlfriend :grouphug:

:cheer2: Yeah Holly :cheer2: You can do it!!

Hugs and prayers Holly...

If you need me.. I'm only a txt msg away...

You want me to come up with some things..

I have frequent flyer miles that can be used... some are set to expire at the end of the day so they MUST be used..
thsmiley_slapacrossroom.gif

I have..
slingshot.gif
and I'm good at hitting the target of a horses A$$!

I could.. give them a what for
motz.gif
for screwing w/ my girl!

I have been known to use a bat for other then playing ball w/ the kids.. I like to use it on those who can't play nice...
1111th_smiley_baseballbat.gif

Need some more smiles... I can get you some!!

:hug:

:grouphug: pixiedust:

I'm sorry you're having such a rough day! Hang in there - just a few more hours.

But in the meantime, do you need some of us to take a drive? :cool2: :rolleyes1

I'm w/ Piratesmate.. I can head out now, grab AWM, Mickster, Piratesmate, and the rest of the gang.. those people won't have a leg to stand on when we are done with them!!!!

I'm w/ Piratesmate.. I can head out now, grab AWM, Mickster, Piratesmate, and the rest of the gang.. those people won't have a leg to stand on when we are done with them!!!!

not-tagged-smiley-10774.gif
Need another vehicle? I can drive too....

Move over Nancy, I'm scooting in between you and Deb. They best not mess with my girl!!!!!!!

I'm ready to roll!!! I have my weapon of choice.
whip.gif

I'm tellin' ya.. she has a thankless job... others get themselves into a financial pickle..she gets the paperwork done..and she's the bad guy cause they can't get an answer immediately.. RAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm in a flippy mood anyway...so let me at them!!!!

Hey Holls: how are things going now... just a few more hours...and I think it deserves to be a Margarita NIGHT!!!!
thmargaritasmile1.gif

I'm sorry things are rough for you. I know how you feel, though. Hang in there, sweetie! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter