Help!!!!

this is cute:

s08_8585.psd.xml

They have sent photos of dresses or links to dresses (AWM, private emails; rebecca has links on the at least 3 things thread for today.. )
Princess J found several online @ debshops.com
One is gorgeous.. here it is..
http://www.debshops.com/Fashion/ViewDetail.asp?page=1&CatID=161&CENID=3156

Here is one that looks just like the one my sister wore for a wedding party... and it would be FREE! LOL
http://www.debshops.com/Fashion/ViewDetail.asp?page=3&CatID=162&CENID=3267

I'm really liking this for myself for my sister's wedding next year... LOL
http://www.debshops.com/Fashion/ViewDetail.asp?page=1&CatID=162&CENID=3213

I love the first dress for Princess J for the homecoming dance. Very nice. The blue one for you, Nanc, HUBBA!!!! :worship:

I think we need a therapeutic intervention!!! I'm up for a road trip and I bet I can drag Lisa along.

Oh, yeah

DH isn't ready to give up his little girl yet is he?

What great daddy is ready to give up his little girl ever, even when she is with little girls of her own.

this is cute:

s08_8585.psd.xml

If Princess J decides on this one, let me know, we have a DavidsBridal in the town where my Mom lives. I could check it out for you.

In my area, Homecoming was always a little less dressy than Prom so nothing quite as low-cut. We did cocktail length but they weren't quite as short as some shown. That first Deb's one you posted is darling and not too risque. Dad should even approve that one!

Oh, I so know what you mean... My thought was to see how they would fit her...yep, I prefer just above the knee.. and there will be other tests to prove it will fit appropriately or else!:cool2:

Dad just smiled at it...but he did agree that some of them were a little too low cut for his preference.. mine too..but she wanted to pull the ones she liked for us to discuss.. so I have to give her credit for thinking this through...

I never went to homecoming because the one time I was asked (usually had band competions so couldn't get back to town in time) my mom bought me an awful looking dress and wouldn't allow me to exchange..because it looked good on her so it should look good on me... well, I was tiny... she wasn't... didn't look good on me..even my Granny voiced annoyance w/ her daughter on that one! I just decided not to go...

I hope they let me take pictures tomorrow... LOL

Things are pretty good for the most part. My SIL and I had to get away from the tv and the coverage today so we went to Joann's and Archiver's. :thumbsup2 My poor SIL is worried sick about her house, it's their first house and if you have been watching the Weather Channel, but they were reporting from a town 40 miles south of Galveston that is already under water and it is only 15 minutes from their house. I am worried sick about my brother and have been praying every spare moment. The wind is starting to kick up now. We are only expected to get 50 mph winds and rain, so we will be fine.

Ashley sending tons of prayers your way!:wizard: :wizard:

Holly glad the girls got you through the day!:goodvibes

Dress question, I love the pictures you posted...I am trying to find a dress for my DD and am struggling, where do you shop for size 10(girls) for nice party dresses. Does that Debs store sell kids sizes? I loved their prices!:thumbsup2

Sometimes I have found that Deb sizes run small..so you really must try them on... that is where I've bought alot of PJ's dresses at..

JcP also gets a lot of nice girls dresses in there too... (but I'm sure you thought of that)

hope you found something!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter