Helpful Information For You Updated 03/30/2012

Thanks Shirley,

I just booked my space for my December 8th Fantasy Cruise.

Lynda you won't be disappointed...I was very concern when I found out that Premier had opened up again and I do not understand as to why since he not only made the local newspaper but on the news on the TV...

You will like Todd and his place...it is all family runned and Todd was with the police enforcement for quite sometime and very honest and reliable...he was having to pick up guest that had parked at Premier because he left his customers stranded so they would see Todd at the port and asked him if he would be so kind to give them a ride, he did and never charged them for doing so...I like dealing with mom and pops businesses for they are really honest and reliable for most part...

Thank you for giving him a chance

I just found out that ''premier'' park and cruise is now reopened so I wanted to post NOT TO CONFUSE THIS PLACE with the one that I recommend very highly and that is Todd from Cruiseparkingatportcanaveral.com

If you decide to park and cruise, give Todd a call and if you tell him you are off this board or know me, he has a special offer for you...Todd is very highly respected here.

This is the park and cruise YOU DO NOT want to use....

http://cruiseparkingscams.com/

Hello everybody
Hope that your Thanksgiving was very fullfilling for each of you and that you were surrounded with much families and friends....

Here is some information that you will find interesting
The park and cruise known as Premier parking located in Cocoa, Florida (this is the place that takes your car keys and was sited for taking one of the guest's car for a joy ride and was even caught on camera doing so in fact 68 miles he put on the owner's car, is now back in business again AT the SAME location...please be very careful in using this company. One of the things that is concerning is that they ask for payment before you arrive which is not a good idea and getting a refund takes time...I recommend Cruise Parking of Port Canaveral very highy and if you will go to their website which is www.cruiseparkingofportcanaveral.com you will find them not only very honest, but very easy to deal with and you KEEP your keys...Give Todd a chance and I can guarantee you that you will be very pleased...Todd is such a nice person and very deserving...
If you have any questions, just let me know ok?
As always
Love
Shirley

sounds like Ferris Bueller's Day Off!! :drive:

just wanted to share something with you...Durango's Steakhouse in Cocoa Beach just opened up under a new name which is Backwoods Steak House located at 5602 NO. Atlantic Avenue, Cocoa Beach, Fla 32931
Phone is 321-613-3828

NOW IF YOU MENTION the Disboard or The Perfect Gift you will receive a 10% off your entire bill...Ask for Helen Kovach who is the GM...Very lovely and very accomadating young lady...She will make sure you are made to feel very comfy and enjoy your meal.

Hi Shirley,
We are cruising again this November 2013 (Thanksgiving week)
Are the hotels even more booked on these holiday cruises?
And can you provide any updated info on hotels & restaurants?
thanks so much

Hi Shirley,
We are cruising again this November 2013 (Thanksgiving week)
Are the hotels even more booked on these holiday cruises?
And can you provide any updated info on hotels & restaurants?
thanks so much

Hello Desi,
I have been wanting to do an update, but so much other stuff has kept me going in another direction....Thanksgiving week are not overly booked at least they were not this past year....I will try to update everything and will post when it is completed...

also take my cell phone number and the shop number in case you need to call me shop is 800-950-4559 and cell is 321-508-2246
Hugssssss
shirley

Hello there ..here is some new information for you that will be added to the update, but thought you should know about it now so in those "just in case" issues...

We now have a new car rental located here in Cape Canaveral at 99 George King Blvd, Cape Canaveral, Floirda phone number is 321-613-5639 or you can go to www.bobdance.com or www.paylesscar.com

You can speak to Jeff Edgar or Jackie Horner and mention that you received this information from this board or my name/shop and you will receive a 10 percent discount on your rentals...

They work out long term rentals and they also have all types of vehicles plus they will pick you up from anywhere in Cocoa Beach or Cape Canaveral at no cost.

Remember you must mention the Disboard or The Perfect Gift to receive the 10 % off...

If you have any questions, just give them a call and they will be happy to work with you.

ENJOY!!!!!!!
As always your friend
Shirley

Hi Shirley ~ Just wanted to say "hi" and that I am headed to your hometown of Key West in a few weeks with my 5 sisters:crowded:. You have been so helpful in the past with Key West suggestions :hug:.

What a wonderful thread filled with excellent information. You're a true gem, Shirley! :hug:

It's been several years since we've cruised out of Port Canaveral, but we just booked our cruise on the Fantasy for May 2014 and cannot wait to order baskets from you once again. My family still talks about the wonderful baskets that you made for our first two Disney cruises!! :sunny:

What a wonderful thread filled with excellent information. You're a true gem, Shirley! :hug:

It's been several years since we've cruised out of Port Canaveral, but we just booked our cruise on the Fantasy for May 2014 and cannot wait to order baskets from you once again. My family still talks about the wonderful baskets that you made for our first two Disney cruises!! :sunny:

Hello my friend,
Thanks so much for taking the time to write....nice hearing from you again.
When you are ready, call the shop and we will be more than happy to work with you. IF you are sailing Mother's day weekend, make sure you call at least 2 to 3 weeks prior to sailing.

Thanks so much and have a great time planning for the big day.
much love always
Shirley

Thank you for all this info! I just emailed VIP Limo for a quote on airport to cruise trip for 6.i can't make up my mind about how to get there. We really need a stop at a store included.

Thank you for all this info! I just emailed VIP Limo for a quote on airport to cruise trip for 6.i can't make up my mind about how to get there. We really need a stop at a store included.

Michael is a phenomenon young man. He is a local and knows the area extremely well. I believe, if I am correct, that Michael gives a couple free stops so that you can pick up things that you need for your cruise AND he makes sure its not a fly by night place. He gives you an insight of Brevard County etc more or less a tour of what you will see on your way to the port.
I have found Michael to be honest and very trustworthy and that is why I recommend him highly. Make sure you let him know that you got the information from this board.
As always
Me

snelsonbrown said:
Michael is a phenomenon young man. He is a local and knows the area extremely well. I believe, if I am correct, that Michael gives a couple free stops so that you can pick up things that you need for your cruise AND he makes sure its not a fly by night place. He gives you an insight of Brevard County etc more or less a tour of what you will see on your way to the port.
I have found Michael to be honest and very trustworthy and that is why I recommend him highly. Make sure you let him know that you got the information from this board.
As always
Me

I got him booked! Thanks for the suggestion! I hate making blind decisions so a suggestion is very helpful.

As always
Me

After reading here, I called Mike at VIP Limo. Just spoke to him, he was very nice and helpful, and I already made my reservation for May 2014. :thumbsup2

All I have to do is email him back when I know my flight info, and he said our rate is locked in, in case their rates go up in the next year. :)

I mentioned this thread, and I mentioned you too, Shirley. :) He said very nice things about you. :goodvibes Thanks again for all of the info in this thread!

Because I mentioned in the this thread, a while back, that National was now available in Port Canaveral, I thought I'd report back about my rental experience with National at the Enterprise/Alamo/National location. Things were relatively smooth when we dropped off our rental. However the ladies bathroom was really gross. I didn't comment on it, but on the shuttle to the port, another woman was complaining loudly. I thought she overstated it by calling it something out of a horror movie, but I will agree that it was more than a little gross. It looked like it hadn't been cleaned in quite some time. :sick:

When we returned to port, the shuttle bus we got on had definitely seen better days. It was really run down looking and it rattled something fierce. This was not the same bus we were on when we took the shuttle to the port. That first bus seemed in good repair.

My biggest problem came from the car I was given. I was given my choice of three cars. Knowing nothing about them, I asked which had the biggest trunk space. She told me which one, but then asked me to wait a moment. She went outside and came back in and told me she was giving me a different one altogether because it had more trunk space. I didn't hear her say what it was and just went with it. Unfortunately, it was the Impala, which I really don't like, but it was only for a few days and I just went with it.

The real problem was that the car was not clean, externally. The inside seemed clean enough, but the windows were filthy. It had a message on the dash stating that it needed windshield fluid and sure enough it did. It also had only a quarter tank of gas. We had to stop before leaving the area to buy gas and clean the windows. And we lost money because we returned the car with more gas than we received it with.

This was definitely not the experience I usually have when renting from National. I'll be trying a different location next time we rent a car in Port Canaveral.

Here is another limo company I recommend for transportation to wherever you want to travel including the space center....I believe you will enjoy this company for I know them personally.
Thanks and ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!
HUGSSSSS
Shirley

Another great choice for transportation is Hot Rayz Limos....

Hot Rayz Limo has been serving all of Central Florida and provides residents, corporate clients and visiting travelers with luxurious vehicles and great chauffeurs for over 9 years.

They are located on U.S. #1 in Melbourne, Florida but do cater to the cruise ships in Port Canaveral.
They can take you to Port Canaveral, Cocoa Beach, Orlando famous theme/water parks, Brevard famous beaches, Orlando Outlets for shopping and more. They have different sizes of passenger vehicles to travel in style.

You can visit their website at www.Hotrayzlimos.com/ to get more information and their email is info@hotrayzlimos.com

They have special Florida cruise line packages for limos and party buses and also offer airboat ride packages with luxury transportation included to and from the ship.

You can call Bob @ 321-412-2202 also for more info.

As most know that I do not recommend Zackery's simply due to their lack of good service, their food on and on and on. In fact Pete and his crew went there and came back and said never again....I found a place today that is thisclose to the Radisson, Residence Inn and Country Inn & Suites that I found to be very nice, clean, interesting and just down to earth...It is called Swaggers Southern Style Eatery and located at 8501 Astronaut Blvd, Cape Canaveral. The website is http://www.swaggerseatery.com/
They are opened from 7AM until 2PM for the present time.
They sure got my attention today and I will not recommend anyone unless I try it first and again very nice and clean...
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGSSSSSSSSS from me to you ;)
again just a thought

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter