Helpful Information For You Updated 03/30/2012

Need some suggestions...

We are planning to arrive at MCO on Thursday evening. We have a private transfer we have used in the past we would like to take us down the port.

Once there we need a room for two adults and two kids with breakfast. We would love to take Friday for Kennedy Space Center and/or the beach.

Saturday we need to get to the Port for our cruise.

We hate rental cars and would love to do this without one if possible. On the way home we will be going to the airport and staying at a hotel near the airport with a courtesy shuttle.

Can someone recommend a hotel that offers shuttles to/from Kennedy and the port? If not, what does a taxi normally run for that from a hotel near the port?

Just trying to avoid the rental car. Dont mind the transfer fee from MCO to port hotel and back. We will be taking advantage of the 30 minute grocery stop for some items as well.

Thanks!!

Need some suggestions...

We are planning to arrive at MCO on Thursday evening. We have a private transfer we have used in the past we would like to take us down the port.

Once there we need a room for two adults and two kids with breakfast. We would love to take Friday for Kennedy Space Center and/or the beach.

Saturday we need to get to the Port for our cruise.

We hate rental cars and would love to do this without one if possible. On the way home we will be going to the airport and staying at a hotel near the airport with a courtesy shuttle.

Can someone recommend a hotel that offers shuttles to/from Kennedy and the port? If not, what does a taxi normally run for that from a hotel near the port?

Just trying to avoid the rental car. Dont mind the transfer fee from MCO to port hotel and back. We will be taking advantage of the 30 minute grocery stop for some items as well.

Thanks!!

I know that the Radisson does offer shuttles to KSC and they also have shuttles to the port...
You can drop Joe a note and tell him that I gave you the information and I can tell you, he is great about answering any/all your questions..He is one of the top in Gm's ....jpanackia@radissonport.com

Now if you want a deluxe service with an affordable cost, you can email Michael from VIP limo and also ask him...he is great with his guest and also very easy to work with...drop him a note and he also is great about getting back to his guest. viplimo@screenstar.com

Good luck and let me know what happens.
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting this Shirley.

My pleasure simply because if it helps our visitors with places that are honorable and trustworthy, folks need to know...
I know if I was going into a strange town, I would want to know everything that I could learn so I would know what is best and what isn't :goodvibes
take care and have a great day

Hi there! Thanks so much for this thread- very helpful information! We are looking at booking a one way trip with Executive VIP limousine for our upcoming cruise (transfer from a Disneyworld resort to Port Canaveral). I've tried looking up reviews but haven't found much on this company, other than your original post about them from 2010. Just wondering if you still have the same (great) opinion of them? The price they're quoted me is great and we love the sound of a stretch limo- just want to make sure they're still in your good books! Thanks! :goodvibes

Friends of ours used them this past November and were very satisfied!

SHIRLEY....I'm cruising out of PC again in December and plan on being in FL for sevaral weeks...I WILL be coming in to the shop and finally meet you and get a HUG!!!!!:hug:

Jackie...

take piano lessons... Shirley's looking for someone to play.. and I can't... yet at least... :thumbsup2

Jackie...

take piano lessons... Shirley's looking for someone to play.. and I can't... yet at least... :thumbsup2

I can play the first two bars of "Tammy" (no chords) and one bar of "Perfidia" and chopstiks....that's it. :rolleyes:

SHIRLEY....I'm cruising out of PC again in December and plan on being in FL for sevaral weeks...I WILL be coming in to the shop and finally meet you and get a HUG!!!!!
OMG Jackie, it is soooooooooooooooooo long overdue....can't wait....

To Michelle...who said you needed lessons girlfriend :) ...I can't even play chopsticks BUT I sure love my piano...hummmmmmmmmm business has been dead, it just came to me why...dang it, customers heard me on the piano and thought maybe a murder was going on and high tailed it out of here...

Love you my friends...true friends are more precious than the most valuable piece of stone or metal...((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS)))))))))))))

can play the first two bars of "Tammy" (no chords) and one bar of "Perfidia" and chopstiks....that's it.

YOU AR HIRED to play the piano :)

You know.. Jackie and are are really good friends.. we add a few more of us crazy women in to the mix and we could have a pretty good party going!!! :dance3:

Thanks for the feedback- we're booked and looking forward to it!

good choice and he will even give you a sightseeing tour as you come over and go back...
Have a great time on your cruise

OH and check us out on facebook...the link is attached

YEP party time who cares if the piano is really played or banged on...there is always the CD player ":)

We'll bring the bubbly
ChampagneToast.gif

Hello my friends...
well it is that time of the year when I post the safe zone phone number for those that get down here and have issues especially with Issac or whatever his name is, not deciding what he is going to do...

anyhow this is Shirley and the phone number is my cell which is 321-508-2246...just plug the number into your phone, wallet or whereever and if you get down here and have any concerns or issues...just call me and I will help in any way I can ok???

Take care and many blessings always
Shirley

also wanted to share this with you..

Can you get up at 4 AM in the morning to watch a rocket launch?
ATLAS V-401 ROCKET LAUNCH
Friday August 24, 2012
Launch window: 0407 AM - 0427 AM EDT
Cape Canaveral AFS Launch Complex 41
A United Launch Alliance Atlas V rocket will launch NASA's Radiation Belt Storm Probes (RBSP) mission. The RBSP (Radiation Belt Storm Probes) Mission, part of NASA's Living With a Star program, will provide unprecedented insight into the physical dynamics of the radiation belts and give scientists the data they need to make predictions of changes in this critical region of space.
After launch, two spacecraft will orbit the Earth sampling some of the harshest, most hazardous regions of space in the Van Allen Belts. This is where major space weather activity occurs and many spacecraft operate. The mission has been built and managed by the Applied Physics Laboratory located at John Hopkins University.

Ok now on the piano...you will be happy to read this...:D

Had the shop piano tuned yesterday by a gentleman from Russia who has been here about 25 years...what an interesting gentleman he was...I learned that he came from a string of families that were all into the music world...while he lived in Russia he was not only a conductor, but a piano instructor among other musical talents...he said that his decision to come to America was made when the regiem (?) closed the school and concert Hall that he had been at for many years....He first lived in New York, but decided he wanted to live by water so he came to Cocoa Beach...He took the piano apart, cleaned it up and then asked me how much I had paid for it and I told him $50.00,,,He looked at me and said my darling you got a real bargain for this piano for it is worth more than $800.00 before tuning...someone had painted it and when I got it, it had been striped and Mr Simon told me that is had been strip to the original color that it had when it was brought from the piano company...He said that without the serial number he could not tell exactly how old it was, but he was guessing at about 50 to 60 years old and to make it even nicer, it was made in America by the Wilson Company which no longer exist...anyhow he played the piano after it was all cleaned up and it brought tears to my eyes...He did offered me piano lessons and then picked up his tools and put them in his case, put on his hat, I held my hand out to shake his hand and instead he kissed my hand and said goodbye and to enjoy my treasure...Yep it really was a very nice day...Thanks Mr. Simon for being such a nice gentleman...one of a kind
so now the piano is ready for those that want to serenade me...Mr Simon did tell me he thought a piano in a floral shop was beauty with beauty and such an added treasuere to go with the flowers...He had only seen it one time and that was in Russia...Yep quite the gentleman...

Hello my friends...
well it is that time of the year when I post the safe zone phone number for those that get down here and have issues especially with Issac or whatever his name is, not deciding what he is going to do...

anyhow this is Shirley and the phone number is my cell which is 321-508-2246...just plug the number into your phone, wallet or whereever and if you get down here and have any concerns or issues...just call me and I will help in any way I can ok???

Take care and many blessings always
Shirley

Shirley,
That is so kind of you to offer your help! Fortunately, I'm not traveling this month, but for those who are, I'm sure they must feel comforted knowing there is a safe person who is willing to help.
Just another reason I love this board!!!
Stay safe,
Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter